It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Dome defense system gets new backer: Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

will try and keep this on topic and will be my last one. as it seems you have edited out the killing of pregnet palestinians as ok.

anyhow, i am not a islamic fanatic, Nazi, Christian fanatic or anything else.
i dont care that you support israel, its your choice.

i dont think the US should be funding Israels weapons just like it does with any other country, at the end of the day the weapons the US hands to them will bring the use and blame back to the US and we have seen what people have done using those reasons to intrests of the US.

also Israel its self has its own encomey and money which they can spend on their own weapons systems.

the US goes on about peace in the middle east but breaks its own laws by arming a country which has undiclosed nuclear weapons and a none signtary to the NPT.

also Israel is known to sell weapons tec to others which arm enames of the US or are hostile to its allies.

anyhow hopefully this post has kept on topic and i will stay away. good day

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

It is really not that difficult to look at the Israeli economy. Without their middle class, America, they have no economy.
All of their bravado would be akin to an illegal immigrant with a machete.

They manufacture what? They export what?

They are bankers with a capital B, meaning THE bankers.

THAT is their "economy"... which is why, if "middle class" people stop paying interest, or become "unproductive" as citizens, their economy will be destroyed and their assets sold off to...
who? Them!
(The lower classes are funded by the middle or working class, and really pay no INTEREST)

Break down the economy of Israel, anybody...
and you will unlock the secret to the wars.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Stewie]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Tell me. Just what is wrong with Obama funding a missile defense in Israel when Israel is surrounded by people who want to kill us?

As an American, why the hell is it our responsibility to protect your asses? You people have managed to enrage your neighbors and create enemies in virtually every country on the face of the earth. And now I as a tax payer who couldn't care less one way or the other about your country is going to be forced to carry the burden for your trivial inhumane silliness. If you can't understand why that's absurd, perhaps you should start sending me money to build a pool in my backyard. Even though you'll never see it or benefit from it, I think it's your responsibility.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join