It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action To Arrest Wanted War Criminal Kissinger Trilateral Member May 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Action To Arrest Wanted War Criminal Kissinger Trilateral Member May 2010

www.sovereignindependent.com

Henry Kissinger has an International Arrest Warrant out for him and an attempt is made to enforce it in Four Seasons Hotel Dublin Ireland where he was staying 8th May 2010.
The annual Trilateral conference headed up and attended by David Rockefeller was held in the hotel on the 7th and 8th May.
This secretive group prepare the way for the major (also secretive) Bilderberg meeting in Barcelona Spain June 2010.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And they just let him go.

Later the Police Garda forces lame excuse is they admitted that as they processed the arrest warrant they were blocked due to the fact the Irish Government department of foreign affairs were required to process the arrest warrant and that office is closed on weekends .

Isn't it amazing how they always get away with things? I was arrested 4 times for a misdemeanor and send to another country where it was a felony and these .... always get away with it!

www.sovereignindependent.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I keep seeing real arrests and that they go further, much further. But I also believe in something more positive, that the NWO group, and banksters, see that they cannot create anything equal to the energy that is coming in and they release all technology, and redistribute everything, and join in a new shift, a new age, of freedom and love and advancement, overcoming their own shadows.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Why would they want to arrest Kissinger, he hasnt done anything wrong?

Maybe he forgot to pay a parking ticket or something.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Billy Mays

Or maybe he was complicit in the Pinochet regime, and also greenlighted Indonesia's invasion of East Timor.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I doubt it,but even if he was they would never be able to prove it in any reasonable court of law. What were they going to do, drag him to some Banana Republic and try to convict him. The US would never let him go on trial in another nation.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Watch the video, it explains it all.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

IF you doubt it, I strongly encourage you to look it up. I thought this was common knowledge by now. No, the US would not extradite him, and the trial would be in The Hague anyway. Kissinger was scared out of France a few years ago when the cops visited his hotel room; he will slowly run out of places to hide.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Kissinger could run up and down the street naked in any country of the world and run through crowded theaters screaming fire and saying look at my fire hose, and the US still wouldnt let any court in the world put him on trial.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am aware of that. I agreed with you. However there have been a couple of occassions where he was close to being arrested in foreign countries, one of them being France.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I watched the video. It didnt work out very well for that fat, drunken Irishman did it?

Has the US ever let some foreign court try anyone who was secretary of state of the US?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Henry Kissinger should vacation in France. He is an old man. He could probably use some excitement in his life. They could arrest him and then watch the wrath of hell fall upon them. Maybe we should try people in the French government for trashing Vietnam.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The man is vile, but billy is right nothing can touch him in the end...which is a shame, he deserves to spend the rest of his miserable life rotting in prison.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What would the US do? France has culpability in Vietnam, and so does Henry. Add that to the list. The man is responible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. He is an old man though, and will be judged soon by a power greater than any of us.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The arrest warrant comes from the International Court of Justice.
That's no cat-urine as we say around here.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
im quite sure his fate in death will be more deserving and appropriate than any dished out here while alive.

let him live and be free

because in death he will be judged.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Hehehe, you bet ya he's going to hell. Just like most other politicians.
Judgmentday is near!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Superstitious dark age nonsense is no way to be "judged". I would much prefer he is charged right here and now...no ifs or buts required. Just a cell and enough food to keep him alive.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
ok so what new about this arresting thing? did he got arrested or not?
Why not take the bunch at the same time that would have nice

btw yes I am talking abot bilderberg meeting in Switzerland!
Dominic Schreiber of We Are Change in Switzerland appeared on the Alex Jones Show today and said a number of Swiss MPS are moving forward with an effort to have Bilderberg member and war criminal Henry Kissinger and others arrested.
Link 2 source
edit on 11-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I keep seeing real arrests and that they go further, much further. But I also believe in something more positive, that the NWO group, and banksters, see that they cannot create anything equal to the energy that is coming in and they release all technology, and redistribute everything, and join in a new shift, a new age, of freedom and love and advancement, overcoming their own shadows.

Hardly, you forget the nature of our species. Instead of looking at religions, economic classes or political ideology; look at the five neurological spectrum's. 1) Psychopath spectrum, 2) Sociopath spectrum, 3) Normal spectrum, 4) Empath spectrum and 5) Autistic spectrum.

The NWOers fit mostly into the Psychopathic and Sociopathic spectrum's. Some of them just want to burn the world, light the world on fire just for the heck of it. Some in the Sociopath spectrum don't want to be held accountable for their actions(same for those in the Normal Spectrum).

So it will continue long after they are dead. It will take atleast 4 generations until we are able to turn away from this madness. Because the 1st Generation wants to protect it's own neck, 2nd Generation was given power to protect 1st generations neck(and they have their own neck to worry about), 3rd Generation is given power to protect 2nd generation to a degree, but they are doing what they are doing out of cultural/traditional stupidity.
Takes to the 4th Generation to severe all ties to the 1st Generation and if it becomes truly engrained in the public en large, well it could take a thousand years to undo then.

If you look at the Soviet Union, it only lasted about 4-5 generations.

top topics

join