It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High School scraps team trip to Arizona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The personal story you have been making up this whole thread is the story I am referring to.

Please for all our viewing pleasure, please, show me where I said I want to deport them all.

PLEASE.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

i have not made up anything.

this is what you said.

"There are already easy ways to fix this problem.

1. Immigrants come here legally.

2. They become citizens through the proper paperwork.

3. If you don't then you are deported back to where you come from."

so if they came here illegally your solution is to deport them all?

look, i dont want to get into a huge debate with you, i have posted how i felt on the matter.

we dont agree on the subject at hand, im cool with that, we can agree to disagree. as far as me lying about "my story" no i did not make any of that up. i'm gonna ask my friends where exactly those roadblocks were, they may in fact have been regular border checks, i apopolgize if that is indeed was the case. i am still against the AZ law, thats my story and i'm stickin to it!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

There is no such thing as an innocent illegal immigrant.

Thats why illegal is part of the title. By not being here legally they are part of the criminals that you want to send back.

When I say send them all back I mean every illegal immigrant, none of them are innocent. A crime is a crime no matter if you agree with the law or not.

And yes your personal story that you keep imbellishing on is a lie. Thats why you don't want to debate this with me. You know that you can't think of a lie good enough to get you out of the corner you painted yourself in.

And stop playing both sides of the fence.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lol ok lets go over my story what part is a lie? so i can prove to you that i'm not lying?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
so you just said it yourself you think we should deport all illegal aliens. thats your opinion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So China is ok, South Africa is ok, but Arizona is not?

Those poor kids. They worked their BUTTS OFF to go and now someone who thinks it's all about her own personal political issues and up-in-huffy "moral indignation" decides the girls can't go. Their parents are clearly upset or it wouldn't have made the press. I personally think if necessary the parents should arrange for the girls to go and play even if it had to be "unofficial" and not even count -- just for the moral of their deserving it, and the Arizona kids deserving it as well.

In retrospect, every 'boycott' of every Olympics and event has just looked nationalist/racist/retarded and has been a terrible unfairness to the athletes involved. This is no exception.

RC

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join