It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal action against Australian Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wont our money back

Normally my husband will explain to me what is going on if i have any questions regarding money, but he isn’t here at the moment, so is there someone who can please explain this to me.

The Sydney Morning Herald
Thousands clamour to join class action
BANK customers have rushed to join a legal action against much-hated penalty fees, with more than 40,000 people registering their interest to recoup billions of dollars in funds paid to banks over recent years.

My question is : If the people taking the banks to court win, will the people who haven’t joined /registered up with them get their money back as well?
or do you have to join /register to get your money back?

Please if there is a thread already talking about this could you please direct me to it so i can try to get an understanding on how it all works. thank you

Sorry I’m not really sure where to put this and i couldn’t find a thread about it. but this is where everyone is talking about money.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's the website of the firm organising this.

www.financialredress.com.au...

I'm a careful sceptic, but I believe this is above board and would be worth following up if you have been charged excessive bank fees in the last few years.

You can email them through their "contact us" page, and I'm sure they'd answer your questions as best they can.

If you do follow this up, perhaps you can use this thread to keep us updated on your progress.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Thank you so much.
looks like i will be scanning over years of bank statements now. I will be sending this link to everyone i know

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Awesome just received an email stating that they have finished one bank people have been refunded and now they are moving onto the next bank. Long process but well worth it.

top topics

join