It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, Area 51 and Dulce....the bottom line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is my honest answers regarding UFOs, Area 51 and Dulce:

www.youtube.com...

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post
the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion
or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 13/5/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Hayakawa!

With great interest I followed your investigations especially regarding "Dulce". As far as I can see, you have invested a lot of time and ressources in researching this mystery. Having listened to the video you linked above, I feel sorry for you, that your efforts didn't meet a final satisfying answer, what's the truth behind the UFO-phenomenon.

Your thougths about the relativeness of reality are very interesting and correspond with my thoughts about reality (I think, "Constructivism" in general and especially Watzlawicks' "Constructivism" are useful keywords in this context). Maybe you're right when you say, that we're going to face the final (and possibly only "real" reality) when we die.

I think, what you expressed in your video is what many (including myself) researchers in the field of ufology feel - a big frustration, because after all these years of investigations and efforts of countless researchers we're still not able to lift the curtain and see what's behind it.

Maybe - if we could - we would (as in "the wizard of Oz") indeed find a little (hu-)man, dressed in a green robe, and he (sorry) would laugh his butt off, because he confused us for so many years by building up the illusion, that there's something extraterrestrial up in the skies, when in fact it was just a great lightshow to camouflage military experiments or operations.

But who knows...

That's it - we still do not know, and maybe we'll know just then, when we finally leave this crazy world behind us.

But please - don't regret anything! Because I bet your life has been and still is much more exciting than that of the average joe, isn't it?

Keep your "sense of wonder" (was it the great Ray Bradbury who created this term?), because you'll never know (until finally). In fact that's what I'm trying to do. And while I wander alongside the grim gray walls of "reality", my heart is easy, because I know, the ultimate truth may hide right behind the next corner. And I'm sure finally I'll know it all - when I pass the last corner.

Then I'll watch behind the curtain, and deep inside I feel - I'll smile...

Best wishes from Germany,
Daniel

[edit on 14/5/10 by Peloquin]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
dulce, area 51... etc. they are all bases that hire these government agents to say there are aliens to cover up top secret man made technology

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your video!

I really enjoyed hearing the Cost to Cost interview as well. I personally do believe there is a base there somewhere. Of course don't ask me to prove it, I dont think any of us can and I doubt we will ever find out the truth.

Still there is just something that tells me there is SO MUCH MORE going on over there than anyone wants to admit. Anyway, that's just my opinion..for whatever it's worth...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Norio:

Thanks for posting. All the bases mentioned are interesting, but because it, (the Dulce base) is the least known, it is the most interesting to me. I have previously posted here on another thread that its code name is alledgely "ULTRA" but don't have that site info readily available right now, and there was of course, no source data, only a mention, so that's still up in the air.

Also thru various sites, accurate or not, it has been mentioned that
the base is not actually in Dulce, but several miles southwest
of the area, and that the Jicarilla Apaches supposedly have numerous
legends within their tribe that they are descendants of the
underground people.

I forgot to ask our full blooded Apache member here at ATS about that, to see if he has any knowledge of same, although he was in the California area; but will do so when he starts posting again after his family's move.

Good post!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Nice video there, thanks for posting that.

new topics

top topics

join