It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges caught on tape discussing $$$ recieved to send kids to juvenile detention!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Educate yourself. Free your mind. There IS remedy available, you have just been too complacent to look for it up till now. Will you now look diligently for your remedy?

A hint: Legal means BS corporate rules. Legal and Lawful are two vastly different things. Once you know the difference, you can start asserting your rights without pleading to the de facto "authorities".

Remain aligned to Divine Law, and no one can mess with you.

You also must respect others' right to remain confused, which is why I am not offering any details. You can look up the words "bursting bubbles", "son and heir" and "how I clobbered" and you will start to get a picture of who you really are. It's not the only path, but it's the one I found within my grasp.

YOU ARE NOT A PERSON.

In Lak'ech,

seamus

[edit on 14-5-2010 by seamus]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Private jails means its for profit.

The more inmates convicted, the more money they make.

Why complain if you want everything private? I bet republicans and libertarians will come up with cheesy excuses such as: "we don't support corporations, only free enterprise" and "natural laws are superior to statuatory laws"....................

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Go ahead and talk to the wall, because I am doing the same thing when I listen to you! Fact is we need a new constitution were basic goods/services become PUBLIC PROPERTY not private.

PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Very eye opening

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
After reading this thread the other day....I then read this article in this morning's news.....devastating. Look where we are sending these children. I strongly encourage anyone concerned to read the full story, as sickening as it is....

INDIANAPOLIS -- Federal authorities are calling on Indiana to address abuses within its juvenile correction facilities after reports of young inmates sexually assaulted by guards and living in filth. A Jan. 29 letter and report from U.S. Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez to Gov. Mitch Daniels details troubles within the former Indianapolis Juvenile Correctional Facility, including a mentally ill inmate left dirty and pulling out her hair and male guards having sex with and performing strip searches on young female inmates, 6News' Joanna Massee reported. "The sexualized environment at the facility appears rampant," the letter read.

Scathing Report Details Abuse at Juvenile Prison

The story says the facility has now been closed. No. It's been moved. To Madison.

Not only do we have conspiratorial profiteering from juvenile incarceration, we have set up a "camp" for pedophiles and employ them as guards.

So people, now we have the "report." What ought to be done about it? How much time will they have to endure? This is how, We The People, have allowed ourselves and our children to be governed.

Does anyone else feel like this girl in juvie must feel. "Dirty and pulling your hair out?"

This is how the Pope must feel, for knowing and allowing sexual abuse of children to continue. Now we know. Everyday it continues we are as guilty aren't we? By the people, for the people. For you and me. This is the system our tax dollars and votes have created as the solution to juvenile crime. How sad. How unacceptable.

To every child caught up, lost or injured because of this, I am so very sorry.

Thanks to the OP for illuminating this serious problem.

Sex Abuse Rampant at 13 Juvenile Detention Facilities

[edit on 18-5-2010 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Saw this article today. Looks like the judge plead guilty. What a sweet deal he is getting. Made plenty more money than the fines he is being assessed, so he will come out ahead on the deal.

Mr. Conahan, after Friday's plea, must pay a $250,000 fine and surrender his law license. Prosecutors agreed to drop money laundering, extortion and dozens of other counts, and recommend a lower sentence if he accepts responsibility. Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

Makes me sick.

Justice is a myth.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Kind of a disturbing conclusion.

Here's what I think should happen.

They review all of his cases and determine a time period in each one where he exceeded the normal incarceration time. Add 'em all up and got yourself an amount of time. For the thousands of cases he had, it would likely be for the rest of his life and then some.
Now, make him pay back all the money with interest (10% annual) and give it to the people he sent away unjustifiably. Also, make him pay all their fees accrued during their trial and convictions with interest.

Anyone else think of some good ones?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Fact:- Most of the children sent to the centres had done wrong.

Reality: Profit driven centres are bribing despicable judges to put more kids into centres even for minor infringements, justified by the fact that the kid had done 'wrong' anyway.

Truth: Kids who had made mistakes, just like everyone else, only needs rehabilitation, to make them aware where they went wrong, but by using positive rehabilitative programmes, and not by fear and intimidation or even perverted sexual criminal activities by those who claim to uphold the law.

Such fear and intimidation tactics will not be lost on the young mind, and society ultimately will suffer when they grow up using such tactics to get their way in the world.

Action:. Write in to your elected representatives to review the judical system in the State, call for harsher punishment upon those found corrupted, find better and more pragmatic rehabilitative programmes for kids and encourage more whistleblowing.

Once again it will cost money to do such reviews, but if not done, the many innocent or confused young sent to such prisons under such circumstances will only haunt and make society pay a bigger price later.

At least it will be a better cost than the costs of war being waged, and yet to wage. Our precious young are our future. Do it right and we may live in a better world. Do it wrong, death and destruction will only follow...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join