It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters Shifting to GOP, WSJ/NBC Poll Finds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This why America is in the crappy mess it is in right now, because people still fall blindly to political parties and their elite agendas in the name of loyalty.

When, people will get into their heads that neither parties or politicians are for the people anymore.

Doesn't people get it, Politicians and political parties are the whores of private interest pimps.

So sad, many, with all bull crap going on still doesn't get it. . .and probably never will

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No only corporatist but also Globalist, meaning they are selling our nation for profits at the expenses of American jobs and they don't give a crap.

Since Free trade and the WTO America has lost millions and millions of jobs, the bread and butter of our nations wealth our industrial base and degrading the quality of living in this nation with open borders.

Globalist only carter to NWO while raping nations wealths.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree.
I think both terms are somewhat misunderstood, however, and probably interchangeable.
A corporatist, as I see it:
1. Has no allegiance or sense of duty to their country
2. Is a mercenary of sorts, seeks to eliminate the competition of his/her "sponsors" and their own self-interest by ANY means whatsoever
3. Is engaged in wholesale fraud

I am not sure a corporatist HAS to be a Globalist, but I agree that what we have recently had since Bush the elder are all globalists.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by Target Earth
yes we had it so bad under George W Bush, If I remember correctly we still lived in the greatest country on Earth under him. Now we live in a country that is going down the tubes fast. Why do Liberals have such a problem with reality. things we're a lot better under George Bush.

George Bush is who got things like they are now. You are playing pretty fast and loose to be accusing people of having problems seeing REALITY.

No he isn't SOLEY to blame. There's plenty of blame to go around, starting with Bill Clinton. Still shilling for Obama, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join