It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Bush & June Predictions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I hate jumping on the doomsayer bandwagon here (and I don't *think* I am), but a couple of things...

These Bush assasination predictions are new to me, but a dream I had a couple of months ago...
GWB was on the streets of NY, wearing a cowboy hat, with no secret service men around him. He looked very forlorn & lonely, but in a stoic way. I felt sorry for him--and I am no great fan of this guy's presidency! He came up to a car I was sitting in and said to me "there comes a time for a great personal sacrifice..." The next day I had a major relapse of an illness & had to go on medical leave. Was this a prediction about my misfortune, or some misfortune to befall him? I thought it might be a scandal of some kind, that ensured Kerry winning the election...

In terms of the "June Doom" that seems to be jumping around the boards...I do expect something might happen around June 14-18, though not of a "end of the world" magnitude. I base this on the strangeness happening in my life over the last ten months. Starting with the East Coast blackout in August 03, everything in my life, especially my health, has gone to inexplicable hell. But my personal events have taken a bizarre, "mirrorlike quality" turn...about 1/2 through this ordeal, in January, everything seems to be working in reverse and "undoing" itself. What I went through during the first 5 months seems to be happening again, in almost the exact same way...only reversed. And according to this "timeclock", some compliment to the Blackout should be happening soon...though if it is reversed, it might not be on the East Coast, but the West...

Some people have mentioned theories about the West Coast, about possibly a metorite landing off the coast of CA. I don't know. But two dreams I had over the last several weeks: in one, an orange bridge breaks apart, it is not a terrorist attack but there is a lot of water all around...the other, I am looking out the window and I see a tidal wave...plus one of the comic books I'm reading has a storyline where a tidal wave knocks out a CA city...plus a story I wrote, The Wave, is making me wonder...

But these are all morbid speculations. Probably nothing major is going to happen. Most likely: some sort of (mostly non-lethal, on the scale of the Blackout) snafu inconveniencing many many people happening between 6/14-18, and some sort of election-breaking scandal/other problem for Bush.

Then again, there is always that damned Venus transit...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
...and then there is that damned quote I chose to replace my old signature...why did I choose that!?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. I haven't had any dreams about 2004. Just 2006. Not that we're all safe and snug before that time, but things seem normal for now.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

These Bush assasination predictions are new to me, but a dream I had a couple of months ago...
GWB was on the streets of NY, wearing a cowboy hat, with no secret service men around him. He looked very forlorn & lonely, but in a stoic way. I felt sorry for him--and I am no great fan of this guy's presidency! He came up to a car I was sitting in and said to me "there comes a time for a great personal sacrifice..." The next day I had a major relapse of an illness & had to go on medical leave. Was this a prediction about my misfortune, or some misfortune to befall him? I thought it might be a scandal of some kind, that ensured Kerry winning the election...

Cassie, I think you are right on. Following other clues, I think the "great personal sacrifice", which millions will be making, is scheduled for Christmas. The visions of destruction may be reflections of the economic chaos to follow. Please make a record of your vision, so you can remind us in about seven months.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was thinkin about it last night, why would AB make assetions about June to begin with, just because it co-incided with the Venus event? If your gonna hoax I thought its more typical to do it on more apt dates but theres not much happening in June compared to other times of year.
Lets not forget though that russian earthquake scientist predicted a big one in Cali anytime now till Sept, if it happened this month I'd be seriously stunned!

By the way AB if your reading this, get a life "mate"

new topics

top topics

join