It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Census taker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Zarathustria

The form I received in the mail also wanted
your social security number as well.My husband
wanted me to fill it out and mail it in,I didn't.
Something smells fishy here and it's not my cat food
cans either!

Yeah, I completely disregard this statement until validity is shown. There has been NO form that I've seen out of the 300+ forms I've seen for the census that EVER asks for the SSN.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You just have to give census people your name and the number of people in your house

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'll take that little train rather than the one that you recommend. I understand your employer's needs, however they are not my needs. You are right to be loyal to your employer. See how easy the teacup is filled?
you are them ..now. NO matter how much you resent or deny. Just like surveys / analysis or military funded projects . Follow the money to determine loyalties.

I disregard your opinion due to this fact alone.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

I'll take that little train rather than the one that you recommend. I understand your employer's needs, however they are not my needs. You are right to be loyal to your employer. See how easy the teacup is filled?
you are them ..now. NO matter how much you resent or deny. Just like surveys / analysis or military funded projects . Follow the money to determine loyalties.

I disregard your opinion due to this fact alone.

Suggesting, I believe, that because of my need for a source of better income, I take money paid to me by the government to do a little surveying.. And in turn you're suggesting this makes me a puppet of the NWO?

Oh, awesome then. At least I'll be in safe-zone when/if SHTF, while you are sitting around with tons of ammunition and supplies because of your apparent paranoia.

-Zarathustria

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I had one stop by my house and he was polite. He asked what race I was at which point I asked him what purpose does that matter to the census if it is as they claim about dolling out money to communities? I stated I did not want to answer what race because I felt everyone should get equal treatment not based on race. So I said I was a human being. He said they had to put down what you give them and he put down Human. He was very nice about it.

So curious I asked why did he think people were so uptight about the census questions because he did not ask any invasive questions. He stated it was.....you guys will like this one!...He said it was because of Ron Paul!

He said Ron Paul was making up stories about the census being bad. I just sat there and nodded and said ok thanks much have a nice day. On he went.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tectonic

I had hidden the form and finally found it.
I stand corrected,it does NOT ask for your SSN.
I was mistaken,but I didn't lie.I might have read
another piece of mail and had gotten confused.
I am woman enough to admit that I was wrong!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You should ask the Census worker the following when they say answering these questions help us get money. Where is this money coming from when our national debt is over 9 trillion dollars.

Everyone should be polite to the Census workers, at least answer how many people live there.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The census will aid in determining the number of people at your household to quarantine during a flu pandemic. If they only have incarcerated one person, and there are four in your household, then they can set up surveillance to grab the other three.

This police tactic will also be used in the case of ethnic profiling during a national emergency - like terrorism. You know the old "round up the usual suspects" to look good for the media ploy.

Make no mistake - while census data will be used for local, state, and federal project planning; it also serves to complete a national database on all citizens for so-called emergency plannning.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Jrags]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

<< 2  3  4   >>

join