It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher's brutal attack on boy, 13, at U.S. school posted on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Teacher's brutal attack on boy, 13, at U.S. school posted on YouTube

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1277996/YouTube-film-teacher-Sheri-Davis-attack-pupil-posted-online.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]

A schoolteacher has been fired after she brutally attacked a 13-year-old pupil in front of a classroom full of students, according to US reports.

Shocking video footage appears to show Sheri Davis dragging, kicking and slapping sixth grader Isaiah Johnson after squaring up to him as he cowered in a corner.

The alleged beating is thought to have lasted almost a minute and was filmed on a mobile phone by another pupils before being posted on YouTube.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ms Johnson said her son had returned home with bruises on his face and a black eye that day.

'He said to me "Mum what would happen to a teacher that was beating on a kid?"' she said.

'I was like "why, what happened?" and he told me that a teacher jumped on him today.

'I immediately called the school to find out what was going on.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The u tube video seems to have been removed but I will try and find another link. From his injures it seems the teacher beat him up pretty badly.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1277996/YouTube-film-teacher-Sheri-Davis-attack-pupil-posted-online.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OK , here is the u tube video . I dont know what the full story here is but there's no excuse for this behavior from a teacher .

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Stupid Kid. This happened at a school for kids with disciplinary issues. This kid obviously had this coming. I'm sure he was mouthing off and the article says something about picking on little girls.

Kids these days have to displine or respect for anything and I'm sure this kid will spin the story to his favor even thought he brought it on himself.

Hopefully he learns that you can't act like a little brat or this stuff is going to happen alot t him. Regardless though, I don't think the teacher was in the place to beat him either. I know there were other options. It doesn't sound like this was a thing that had been happening over a period of time so its not like anybody was "on the edge." Stupid choice by the teacher to.

They both need to learn that behavior like that isn't acceptable.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My god man....

If this was my child the teacher would have to be under protective custody.
I dont care what the reason or excuse would be.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing that will happen when you let communists, anarchists, and other scum to teach your children. Shut down the Department of Education, fire all the teachers, and start educating your kids instead of allowing the damn federal government to indoctrinate them.

Wake up.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute your thoughts on the previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join