It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan gas rig sinks in Caribbean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Venezuelan gas rig sinks in Caribbean

www.msnbc.msn.com

CARACAS - A Venezuelan natural gas exploration rig sank in the Caribbean seaearly on Thursday, but all 95 workers were evacuated safely and there was no leakage, the government said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Something is not right. Either the earth is rejecting drilling, or.... someone with a sub and a bad attitude is cruising the gulf, or.... zombie satellite weapon.... SPECTRE/COBRA

(don't mean to take this lightly, we are in crisis mode. but I wonder if pretty soon we will awaken to the fact that we are being ransomed and attacked)

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"No leak...."

Yeah, right. Didn't BP/Coast Guard say the same thing?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
another one i mean "another one" what is going on with these rigs???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

somethings not right

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is this rig along the same vein as the BP rig? I saw something like that in another thread regarding Halliburton. At the end of the vid posted, the guy mentioned something about tectonic shifts being caused by the oil volcano.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
do not rule out the possibility of a sea monster.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
Is this rig along the same vein as the BP rig? I saw something like that in another thread regarding Halliburton. At the end of the vid posted, the guy mentioned something about tectonic shifts being caused by the oil volcano.

That would be here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Thanks, I'm still new at this game.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This topic being discussed here as well.

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.
To the reason for North Korea attacking the Deepwater Horizon, these reports say, was to present US President Obama with an “impossible dilemma” prior to the opening of the United Nations Review Conference of the Parties to the Treat on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) set to begin May 3rd in New York.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Why would members of an elite NK Sniper corp be piloting and using a sub to attack vessels? That story smells alot like hoohah. Maybe Marine demo engineers or frogmen but NOT elite snipers...sorry doesn't pass muster.
On topic: This does not sit right with me either. Something is afoot.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by djvexd]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
reply to post by liveandletlive

Why would members of an elite NK Sniper corp be piloting and using a sub to attack vessels? That story smells alot like hoohah. Maybe Marine demo engineers or frogmen but NOT elite snipers...sorry doesn't pass muster.
On topic: This does not sit right with me either. Something is afoot.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by djvexd]

Well.... the DeepWater Horizon was built by Hyundai Heavy Industries. So there is a korean connection. I don't no about a NK sub doing this, but just know there is a connection.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute to the ongoing discussion:

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join