It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spreading information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is my first thread on ATS, what I want to talk about is us posting. What I've seen alot of since I've gotten here is claims of everything from being in contact with Aliens races, to being a member of an Alien race. This however interesting it is, never leads anywhere. I've been very intrigued by alot of these posts, but most of them end up being name calling matches. With no evidence either way most of us end up annoyed and irritated with a tainted view of others.
What I'm asking for is just some evidence, information, and explanation and open mindedness. If you've had an encounter, talk about it. Don't exaggerate or embellish, just tell us what happened, if you have doubts about the reality of it say so. If there are other who have shared a similar experience, have them comment with you.
I had what I thought was an Alien encounter, it was an odd dream couple to strange marks on my body when I woke up. This experience really bothered me for a long time. I say it was what I "thought" was an Alien encounter because I finally discovered that I was sleep walking. Apparently sleep walking out to the garage, which is detached BTW, and sleeping on my tool bench will leave strange marks. I know this because my wife found it extremely entertaining, and took pictures of me. I would post those pictures, however I sleep in the nude, or I used too, and my nude body is not something I wish to share with the rest of you. LOL
I think most of you will appreciate that.
Basically what I formed this thread for was to allow a forum to discuss our experience, no matter real or imaginary, in a calm non-judgmental way. Yes I know I can go on a rampage with the best of them, but lets try and refrain from that. If your uncomfortable with expressing a personally experience with the masses and possibly being ridiculed, please U2U me and we can post it in an Anonymous fashion.
Thanks!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
blah blah blah. Take the red pill, open your mind, deny ignorance and see how far the rabbit hole goes. Light beings and reptilians welcome to ATS

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LOL when I saw your response, I couldn't help but laugh. Because, well I agree. I just want people to talk about REAL things, tired of hearing about Bush being a Lizard, if he is PROOF please!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

Thanks
The difference here is that post was a joke but expect to see serius posts like that. Here is some good reading to get you started here on ATS.
Deny Ignorance, what it means
Skunkworks in a nutshell
Just some good info

Im not sure how new you are but to log in to BTS you use your same name and password as you do for ATS.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thanks for the info, I have read a bit of that before. Mainly I've been seeing what others post. I'm going to be Driving truck Over the road here pretty soon and need a hobby, lol. I figured I'd made a simple thread that was very open and see what popped up. Now I'm figuring I'll get alot of the same crap "I am half Alien and here to save you from evil stuff" "I've been on a space ship and they made me their God" whatever, but I was hoping somebody would post something intelligent we could all run with. Maybe some decent personal experience info with photo's or SOMETHING. But hey I realize I have probably the least interesting Title EVER, but we'll see what we get eh?
Thanks again.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

It's not all bad everyonce in a while you get something good that pops up. Aside from threads about specific new events like ufo sightings and the like. There are probably only 20-30 different threads with silght varriations that com up here.

top topics

join