It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Marriage conspiracy" (Get it? A cover up.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Adam and Eve...

They were bare when they got married.

So why is it that marriages aren't performed in the bare nude between man and woman?

Plus, Adam and Eve arent the true beginning. In the beginning God created man in their image since God is an us, and the head of God, the male, created them male AND female. That means they are created from the get-go as a marriage. Each of you that are alive have wives come with you that just don't come in the flesh with you. In Revelation 22, who are they that say I come quicky? Answer: Jesus' three brides. The biggest clue in broad day light is where the last one ALSO says EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS. Don't you see?! The person who said surely I come quickly isn't Jesus, but someone else. It's Jesus' bride, his wife. This is what the grace of our Lord is, it's that each of us males come with brides that don't come in the flesh with us. It's that each male husband come here has their brides come with them in spirit form. The brides you have may manifest in other forms with mind over matter surrounding you. And may manifest inner your mind upon the moment you get some kind of a mental rise of an esctasy of some kinds. Anyway, it's three times in Rev 22 where someone else says: I come quickly. Jesus' God is him and his three brides. Just how my God is me and my three brides I've been explain to certain on here from before.

But what say you to this or to marrigae in that it is suppose to be performed bare if anything, even though if you are a male you already come with your brides awaiting to be meat so tospeak in your lot (paradise of God) at the end of days? Surely in paradise you and your wives can remain as bare nude as a jack rabbit. But down here on this earth they keep it sure that you and your one wife (talk about they cut you short of potential) stay in clothings. You and your wives real wedding garments are you all's bareness.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You have a unique talent for taking scripture, shredding it, taking pieces in a random order and sticking the whole lot together to make anything but sense.

The bible itself even warns of this, strange that you never cover those parts, it must not be in the shredded version.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Marrige, to me, is a way to keep track of families. The fact you need a licence is a HUGE hint.

If you want to get "Married", all that you should need is the agreement of both lovers, and maybe a little celebration. Boom, your "Married".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I will try not to make this a one lner but its hard because the only thing I have to say is that WE ALL are the bride of Christ. We are to prepare for his coming. The parable of the ten virgins will explain this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I read that OP 3x and still don't have a clue as to what you are trying to say. Are you instructing me to brandish my flesh sword on my wedding day for family and friends to see?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The difficulty with religions and their scripture's is that they all full of analogy. Some have a very hard time seeing the analogy and instead make the mistake of taking scripture as literal. A significant portion of the population rely upon a third party (clergy) to interpet the written word contained therein and are subject to the agenda of the clergy member and the particular sect of the religion. Organised religion is all about control and the subjegation of the consciousness of those who choose to embark upon the path of that religion. One must distill the truth from scripture by utilizing one's own consciousness and not rely upon an outside source. As for the nudity issue...why is that of any concern, unless this is a veiled attempt to establish a new trend bent on someones wish to see the nude human form for their own etiffication and delight. IMO nudity should be available to all to express in public. A big caveat that I have is that one should have to apply for and receive a "Public Nudity License" after certain criteria are met, those being a body fat no greater thal 10%. To apply for such a license one would go to the Fatherland Nudity bureau led by a new Presidential cabinet positon the "Nudity Czar" . Public nudity licensure would be granted after extensive biometric information was collected and the applicant received the appropriate computer chip to be injected at a positon which would render the reading of which at an optimal location for satellite retrieval and monitoring. We could then establish a new denomination of Christian church for those that possess the "Federal Nudity License". What about calling the Nuditarians? How about Nudistants? The patron saint of which could be???

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
uM.

Real marriage, in the scripture, is when a man takes a woman he likes, sleeps with her and done. Thats getting to know her and marriage in one shot.

However men can have as many wifes and concubines as they want and can afford.

All the Marriage celebrations and ceremonies of today are just garbage.

Also most people don't know what adultery is.

Adultery is when married woman sleeps any man, and when a man knowingly sleeps with a married woman.

A man is suppose to be allowed to sleep with any unmarried woman he can get.

If a man decides to have 4 wife's, he is required to love and have sex with them equally and evenly.

If a wife wants to leave, she doesn't take half your possessions, she leaves with nothing unless the man wants to leave her with something.

Abraham was a rich man, and all he gave Hagar when she left was bread and a bottle of water.

Tiger Woods did nothing wrong. He was entitled to sleep with many woman.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When was it that marriage changed from a simple act into a huge ceremony? I really have no idea, but I could see it being recently seeing as marriages often require huge amounts of money so these marriages are helping to fuel the economy.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't know how happy my wife would be if she found out I had other wives... How should I file my tax's now? I've always filed jointly with one wife, now I'm unsure what the hell to do. I don't need the IRS coming down on my ass because I have other wives!

Man, you really know how to ruin a man's life; And the worst part, your telling me I have DEAD wives, so now I'm a necrophiliac? WTF man! Not only is the government going to get pissed with me, but so will my wife and I'll end up in jail!

Oh wait... I just realized I don't buy into this religious garbage. YAY!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
I read that OP 3x and still don't have a clue as to what you are trying to say. Are you instructing me to brandish my flesh sword on my wedding day for family and friends to see?

That and you have three dead wives.

Unnecessary second line.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ok first i want to say huh
??? u should redo that whole thing where it makes sense. i believe that what it meant was everyone is born with a soul mate somewhere that u just need to wait for that someone to come along and fill the hole that is in ur heart for u to be completed thats what i believe and it says nowhere that u need to be naked to get married. just a thought

posted on 13-5-2010 at 09:01 PM

I don't know how happy my wife would be if she found out I had other wives... How should I file my tax's now? I've always filed jointly with one wife, now I'm unsure what the hell to do. I don't need the IRS coming down on my ass because I have other wives!

thats a good one i dont know how id feel finding out my husband had other wives.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why do men get to have three wives in the Bible- as you say? Jesus having three wives...first I've heard of that. So, women are left feeling like they are not good enough, that it takes three of them to satisfy a man? While they are only allowed one husband.... Just as distorted as the rest of the Bible- always putting women down. Always putting them second and lower than men...

I fully believe the Lilith theory- and I believe that God took the trouble to create a women numerous times for Adam- and he found fault with all of them- especially Lillith, because she refused to lay beneath him- essentially he tried to rape her... after she fled from him- God demanded she return to Adam, she would not obey.

But I agree with you on Marriage, somewhat - It's bogus- people can be fully committed to each other without signing a document...and all the other 'tradition' that goes with it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This is a brainpicker OP and I commend you for that. I am sure that a marriage somewhere has been at one time or another performed in the nude.

As far as Jesus's bride and who speaks those words, 'come quickly', but the bride, is still a mystery not meant to be known yet. I do know that Jesus clearly stated in the gospels that in His Kingdom believers will all become brother and sister and that is as far as He goes with that. So, that is also still a mystery. But...one thing is for sure.

In Revalations it states that all the saints will be given white robes for a sign of their purity. So no, in His kingdom it is no mystery that we will be wearing white robes. Have a wonderful day! Selah

[edit on 14-5-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

LMAO! Sorry, couldn't help it!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by End Of Babylon

Woah...chill out dude. Me thinks you have woman issues!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Adam and Eve...

They were bare when they got married.

thats why your suppose to have sex after marriage on the night as a praise to god.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
I fully believe the Lilith theory- and I believe that God took the trouble to create a women numerous times for Adam- and he found fault with all of them- especially Lillith, because she refused to lay beneath him- essentially he tried to rape her... after she fled from him- God demanded she return to Adam, she would not obey.

But I agree with you on Marriage, somewhat - It's bogus- people can be fully committed to each other without signing a document...and all the other 'tradition' that goes with it.

Where did you get that theory jinx?
I have never heard of the Lilith theory...

The only country that marriage is a sham is the USA. (personal opinion)
Capitalism requires spending money, therefore everything you do requires spending money to fuel the economy.
I don't know of any other place that has such materialistic ideals when it comes to marriage, but the western culture.

All because of what you see on TV.

They are successfully completing the task of programming children to think a certain way generation after generation. With each following generation, the thoughts become truths and it's extremely hard telling someone that what they have been taught their entire lives is based on a money making scheme.

I am not opposed to spending your entire life with the person you love, I just don't think there needs to be so much glamour involved. If you pronounce your faith to one another in front of God, or with God in mind as a marriage of souls, you are married. Rings and dresses and huge parties are an American Ideal.
Also, I believe, if you make a vow to stay with someone, you shouldn't break it.
Then you get into the subject of divorce.

Not going to de-rail this thread.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Hello there...

jewishchristianlit.com...

The Alphabet of ben Sira is the earliest form we know of the Lilith legend familiar to most people (that is, to most people who are familiar with Lilith at all). It is here that we find Lilith as Adam's first wife. Scholars tend to date the Alphabet between the 8th and 10th centuries, CE. Whether the story itself is older, or, if so, how much older is not possible to say. Amulets like the one described in the first paragraph are, of course, much older. The author of the Zohar, R. Moses de Leon, was aware of the Alphabet's version of Lilith, at least according to Gershom Scholem (Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism, p. 174), but he also knows other, probably older, Lilith traditions which do not mesh well with this one. No attempt is made, apparently, to harmonize them. For one of these other traditions, and comments on whether the author was familiar with the Alphabet, see Treatise on the Left Emanation. The idea of Eve having a predecessor is also not new to ben Sira, and can be found in Genesis Rabbah . But those traditions make no mention of Lilith, and, in fact, do not mesh well with ben Sira's version of the story. [AH]

"The angels who are in charge of medicine: Snvi, Snsvi, and Smnglof. After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone' (Gen. 2:18). He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while am to be in the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air. Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: 'Sovereign of the universe!' he said, 'the woman you gave me has run away.' At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels to bring her back.

"Said the Holy One to Adam, 'If she agrees to come back, fine. If not she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.' The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.'

There you go- as I said, a theory- legend, whatever- Where there is smoke, there's bound to be fire....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Why do men get to have three wives in the Bible- as you say? Jesus having three wives...first I've heard of that. So, women are left feeling like they are not good enough, that it takes three of them to satisfy a man? While they are only allowed one husband.... Just as distorted as the rest of the Bible- always putting women down. Always putting them second and lower than men...

Jesus never had 3 wives.

Well God is a man, and he gave women breasts with milk to take care of babies at home.
Women are 2nd and lower than men.

Why is this hard to accept?

Women can't fight man wars and run a country, they weren't built for that.

Women are not suppose to have any authority over any man.

Thats why the Israelites never had a Queen.

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. The man indeed ought not to cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman, but the woman of the man. For the man was not created for the woman, but the woman for the man. Therefore ought the woman to have a power over her head, because of the angels."

A Woman asking why she isn't equal to Man is like a Man asking why he isn't equal to Christ.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by End Of Babylon
Well God is a man, and he gave women breasts with milk to take care of babies at home.
Women are 2nd and lower than men.

Why is this hard to accept?

Women can't fight man wars and run a country, they weren't built for that.

Women are not suppose to have any authority over any man.

Thats why the Israelites never had a Queen.

A Woman asking why she isn't equal to Man is like a Man asking why he isn't equal to Christ.

Hey man, is this seriously what you believe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join