It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Movie MACHETE: Leaked Script Confirms Race War Plot!!! *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Upcoming Movie MACHETE: Leaked Script Confirms Race War Plot!!! *VIDEO*

[color=gold]Race War For All

Upcoming Movie MACHETE (Set for SEPT. (11th?) release): Leaked Script Confirms Race War Plot!!!

WoW!!! Can we trash all this race war crap already?

Seems like the trailer was harsh enough...

Don't we all hate Arizona for keeping Juan McCain in office far too long already?

Now we have to hate them for (helping) induce race riots...

Movies extolling the virtues of a race war!

Infowars.com
May 13, 2010

A script leaked for the upcoming film Robert Rodriguez ‘Machete’ confirms fears that the film seeks to build up a racial cult figure who kills for the cause of “illegal” immigrants.

Alex Jones first put out a video warning about the potential of ‘Machete’ to kickstart a race war after he was warned by two Hispanic members of Robert Rodriguez’ production crew about its offensive message. Last week, an Internet-hyped “Illegal” trailer for the film revealed many politicized aspects added to the already violence-laced film premise of a “pissed off Mexican” who wipes out his American enemies with a machete and a mob. The 70s exploitation-styled film was first spoofed in Rodriguez & Tarantino’s Grindhouse before it was fully developed as a feature. It is, however, no longer a joke.

I remember when Matrix came out and all the 'computer techs' where I worked started wearing trench coats, boots & shades... Neo Wannabe's

Since I hadn't seen The Matrix in 1999 when it came out I didn't have any idea that was the new trend but I saw it all the same.

Sept. (11th?) this year will be no different.

The mexicans should be doing this machete uprising at Mexico City Gov't Offices. That would be more reasonable.

I guess rural & urban Americans are a much easier target. After Americans are wiped out... where will the food stamps, welfare and jobs come from then?

www.youtube.com...

Edit Embeded video can't be played from ATS ... so youtube it is...

[edit on 5·13·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
im wondering how hes supposed to access all those machetes and knives in his coat.

to me it looks like they are just sowed or strapped on with no real way to take them out.

i guess he will just hulk hogan, and rip them.

in any case, its a stupid movie with a stupid message and a whole lot of stupid people are about to go idolize the hell out of it.

oh well, welcome to america. if you dont like it your a RACIST!!!!!
*sobs*

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I hate agreeing with that loud mouth. But he is right on this one.
I hope it gets shelved. Mob mentality is extremely dangerous. Immigration is such a hot button right now that a race war wouldn't be too far out of the imagination.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wasn't the Machete movie a joke trailer in those movies Quentin Tarantino put out a few years ago? Was it Deathproof or something like that along with the other feature showing with it...I think it was Grindhouse.

I swear I saw that Machete trailer in those movies.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bring that &%$% down here and youll see how far you get. Bring that knife to a gunfight. The southwest (minus AZ) has reaped what it has sowed with weak leadership and leftist communist agendas. I have no pity for the ignorant White people that have allowed this kind of scum to walk all over them. If these third worlders keep sticking White people in the eye, they are going to awaken one pissed off and well armed dog that has been kicked in the teeth for the last 50 years.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seen so many threads on "this movie will cause a racewar" etc that its laughable..

This is a B type movie with a rediculous storyline and should be treated as such.

Anyone that thinks this movie has been made to cause a racewar seriously needs there heads looked at.

Its like saying red dawn was made to instigate a US v Russian war.. Its wasnt, but it was a damn fine movie!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
Seen so many threads on "this movie will cause a racewar" etc that its laughable..

This is a B type movie with a rediculous storyline and should be treated as such.

Anyone that thinks this movie has been made to cause a racewar seriously needs there heads looked at.

Its like saying red dawn was made to instigate a US v Russian war.. Its wasnt, but it was a damn fine movie!

Nothing personal but last time I saw Red Dawn was on early morning on G4 on their 'Movies That Don't Suck : In COLOR' and it was rated 1 star.

I watched it and laughed in disbelief as I had never seen it all the way through. OMG. Of course that was a 80's popcorn movie.

This, however, under the current world and US circumstances, which I *think* everyone can agree is unprecedented, is a different than just any B movie.

During any other timeline this movie would be a hateful popcorn movie relegated to the shelf after a week at the drive-in's.

The more people talk about this and attempt to put it on the shelf before it's released, the better.

There are many movies that have been shelved before release or go straight to DVD.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Wasn't the Machete movie a joke trailer in those movies Quentin Tarantino put out a few years ago? Was it Deathproof or something like that along with the other feature showing with it...I think it was Grindhouse.

Thats correct. But the trailer became very popular, and now the movie is coming around.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very Well, thanks for the info.

Was not aware of that. While most of the sheeple are incited and obsessed with anything coming out of Hollywierd, I don't think a horrible "B" movie will cause a race war.

Originally posted by Gromle

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

Thats correct. But the trailer became very popular, and now the movie is coming around.

new topics

top topics

join