It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

euro champs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
england to whup france next week and go on to win the tournament if the terrorists are kept at bay.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well... we all know that France is 23432433 times better than England. It's no surprise if they win. But we all know that Argentina will win the world cup this year. ARGENTINA ROCKS!!!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by WaStEdDeAtH777]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Excuse me while I laugh.... England beating France????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Not even if the full moon was green!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry.......

But Bandit has a point !

Yes.......Zidane vs Beckam.....I can see it now !

lolllllllllllllllllllll

DEEP

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Beckham can never dream about being better than Zidane. In fact, my cousin Clarence Seedorf who plays for The Netherlands and AC Milan is better than him IMO... And it's not because we're related...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hahahaha LOL LMAO
England beating France... My jaw dropped, I can't breath, speechless, I start laughing insanely....Imagining Henry dribble past one no two English defenders fakes a pass, Campbell goes one way Henry shoots...The crowd is silent....GOAAAAAL...

English Players
Beckam, John Terry

French Players
Thierry Henry(world's greatest), Zidane, David Tr�z�guet

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
England have the potential of getting knocked out of the Euros by Romania.

**England have never beaten Romania in a world cup qualifier.
**I wouldn't mind seeing a England Vs. Holland rematch... that will bring back memories...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What did I say???

France beat England 2-1!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I will hazard a random guess that Portugal will be the ultimate winner or be 2nd runner up.

I want to test this randomly to see what happens based on zero knowlege of this sport & general disinterest. To see what the odds are of true randomness.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Czech Republic is my pick to win the euro.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Same here SeventhSense the Czechs or maybe Greece yeah i'd like to see Greece win it.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Funny year for soccer this year, France is out, England is out, Italy is out, and Germany is out. Argentinia cant win the world cup this year because the next world cup is not until 2006. I also think portugal will win this one

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
portugal

FIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEEP

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Unbelievable! Very exciting for Portugal - now they face either Greece or the Czechs.... oouu.. who will it be who will win who who who???

I have a friend in Portugal who said everything shut down for the game - stores that stay open much later, all closed up for the game. People are just going nuts there - flags waving all over... very exciting for the Portuguese and the morale of their country.

I hope Portugal wins the final just because...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now its between Greece and Portugal! Im still rooting for Portugal, but will be happy if Greece wins as well. This is neat, two teams never having been in the Eurocup finals now competing each other and the usual winners losing rather early on!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Now its between Greece and Portugal! Im still rooting for Portugal, but will be happy if Greece wins as well. This is neat, two teams never having been in the Eurocup finals now competing each other and the usual winners losing rather early on!

Either way it'll be okay. I'd love for Portugal to win... but think how exciting it would be for Greece to win this as they are hosting the Olympics next month
I'm sure Portugal would love to beat them, though, since they lost the opening game to Greece

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Its looking like its gonna be a good final.

it would be nice to see portugal doing it as i think that Scolari is a good manager and he makes good desicions. like taking of figo against england and figo came back better. not many managers take of there top players like that. try picturing england subbing beckham.

the con for me is..ino some1 who wins money if portugal win it so i kinda want them to get beat lol.

greece though have done well beating portugal, france and now the checks (sp? lol).

i think the question is..can lighting strike twice?

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Lighting struck twice... Greece won the tournament with ugly football.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It DOESNT matter if you win ugly or pretty, ITALY was send out because Sweden & Denmark set up a 2-2 Ending, so that italy could go home, That was NOT fair at all, But, in a year we only remember the results, the history books will say the results how they are, and GREECE won, champions of Europe, doesnt matter if they played all defended, because they won... Greece scored, portugal didnt...and that will never change in the history of soccer, who is gonna say in 10 years that greece didnt desereve to win...?

Althou, I have to admitt...This was the worsth european cup i've ever seen...Italy had lot of badluck...1st game on 17.00u in 36 degrees celcius(denmark:0-0), 2nd game against sweden, sweden scores in final minutes a miracle goal...(This game we should had won), 3th game, HEAVY rain all 90 min,(we won in final minutes with 2-1 against bulgaria) BUT again, no one is gonna remember this later, they will only remember that italy was out in the 1st round...(because of set up) STUPID scandinavians...But, Revenge has a funny way to set the score...Personally I think Italy had the best team, no doubt...and still has the best team... BUFFON, PANUCCI, CANNAVARO, NESTA, ZAMBROTTA, GATTUSO, CAMORANESI, FIORE, TOTTI, DEL PIERO, VIERI, CASSANO...ect...
In the right conditions we would eat ANY team!

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
It DOESNT matter if you win ugly or pretty, ITALY was send out because Sweden & Denmark set up a 2-2 Ending, so that italy could go home, That was NOT fair at all

You must be joking
everybody who saw that game saw a fighting game. Nothing staged at all.

I love Italy, I really do but they just play bad or have bad luck and that isn't what champions need to do. They have to win and this in a respectful manner.
Greece won, not that nice but it's ok. For me the Portugese played the most valueable soccer this Euro.

Edit...but you are right. One of the most worse and luck-strike Euros ever

[edit on 2-8-2004 by shoo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join