It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing set for officer (Lt. Col Larkin) challenging Obamas eligibility!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Come on, BO (ugh, stinky)

Produce your birth certificate, unless you don't have one because you are from another planet?

Or were you made in a factory - you do look like the Ken doll.......

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

This is the fundamental problem with the entire birther argument. He has released it. Just saying he never did is fruitless. He has. If you want to debate the legitimacy of the document, go for it. You can fail like all the "experts" before you have to prove it is fake but to keep saying he never released one at all? Come on now.

Birthers, please grow up. There is a big wide world out there full of problems that need to be dealt with and spending 4 to 8 years saying "Just show us the BC" is going to leave you in the dust.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

hi there im a new zealand maori our language is very different from english but we get tought both at seconary school
my english is not as good i know but its not my heratage but i like to communicate with everyone so i use english

can you speak any other languages other than american?

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

hi there im a new zealand maori our language is very different from english but we get tought both at seconary school
my english is not as good i know but its not my heratage but i like to communicate with everyone so i use english

Thanks for explaining that. I had to ask because there are more than enough posts in the birther threads from Americans who can barely write in proper English and that seems a bit odd to me.

can you speak any other languages other than american?

XPLodER

Yes, I can speak English too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join