It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing set for officer (Lt. Col Larkin) challenging Obamas eligibility!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Army doctor's investigation scheduled for June 11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91247c03cf71.jpg[/atsimg]

The U.S. Army has confirmed June 11 for an Article 32 hearing for a physician who is refusing to obey orders until Barack Obama provides documentation of his eligibility to be commander-in-chief of the nation's military. The announcement comes today from the American Patriot Foundation, which operates the Safeguard Our Constitution website which is generating support for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin.

The organization said Lakin has refused to deploy to Afghanistan again, "because the president refuses – even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary – to prove his eligibility under the Constitution to hold office."

The hearing is scheduled at 9 a.m. in Room 134 of Building T-2 at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington. The organization said all proceedings are open to the media and public.

The Constitution requires a president to be a "natural born citizen," and while the term is not defined in the Constitution, many legal analysts believe at the time it was written it meant a person born in the U.S. of two U.S. citizen parents. Obama clearly does not qualify under that definition, since he has admitted his father never was a U.S. citizen. Some legal challenges have argued he wasn't even born in Hawaii.
Source: www.wnd.com...

Well, here we go. This should get interesting but I do believe the Army has devised a way to present their case against Larkin that will not allow him to enter any Obama stuff. Any JAG officers here that can comment on the Military proceedings? I think he is cooked though. As some member said (to the effect) Great career throw away on the wrong issue. Time will tell.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oh God, more of this nonsense!
So, what's the charge here? Refusing to obey orders?
Uh YEAH.
Larkin is the one charged, not Obama. Simple no?
Not to birthers.

Say some Officer believes himself to be Jesus and refuses orders because JC of course, is a higher auhority than the US Army.
Does the trial turn into an event to determine if he really is Jesus?
Why should Obama be brought into this at all.
Good lord, the EXTREME ignorance displayed on ATS regarding law and Courts is appalling! AND, the whole birther routine has jumped the shark into mental illness.
Give it a rest!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

The topic is there, regardless if you want it to be or not. This story has been an active one here. The whole matter (related to Larkin) now will be put before a court and a decision made.

I would think both sides of the arguement would be glad its time to deal with it instead of all the back and forth chatter.

Larkin made his move, the courts will decide on that decision, end of story (lets hope). Then, it can be put to rest.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think the soldier is wrong in this case. Not only has his allegations not been proven, but it is not his place to make such a conclusion. Until his allegations are proven, he is breaking the law by refusing his duty.... A duty to the American people. That's my opinion anyway.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I believe this is brilliant. Put the facts in a court of law and lets see where this goes.

I doubt this man will be convicted of anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hopefully some evidence comes forward for either side. if I am not mistaken, there has been no official evidence put forth to prove barry's eligibility. every case has been dismissed without evidence being put on the table. That is why the question still is unanswered. dismissed cases prove nothing. internet pictures of the bc, and stories from people that have looked at it are not official evidence.

Not taking either side, just a hope that this issue will be solved and not dismissed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Bottom line: He was given an ORDER, he REFUSED.
Case Closed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well a man would have to truly believe that he is doing the right thing to put his lifes career on the line.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I thought the whole birther angle was doing more harm than good til I heard about Obama's bar application. It requires you list all names that you have had and the only name he lists is Barak Obama. Why would he knowingly falsify a legal document?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I agree and a LTC dosnt usually answer directly to the President. So regardless he is guilty of violating a lawfull order from his commisioned superiors.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The same thing will happen to him as all the others.

To prove he is derelict of duty or not following lawful orders, they will have to prove Obama is not an illegal immigrant.

Since that WILL not be done, he will be given early retirement or stateside work, JUST like the others.

Hello ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I would think both sides of the arguement would be glad its time to deal with it instead of all the back and forth chatter.

Larkin made his move, the courts will decide on that decision, end of story (lets hope). Then, it can be put to rest.

So when this case is over, if the verdict happens to not be the one you like, you will accept it finally? This will be case closed for you or will you just chalk it up to covering it all up and continue on with your little crusade to keep promoting this fairy tale?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
Hopefully some evidence comes forward for either side. if I am not mistaken, there has been no official evidence put forth to prove barry's eligibility. every case has been dismissed without evidence being put on the table. That is why the question still is unanswered. dismissed cases prove nothing. internet pictures of the bc, and stories from people that have looked at it are not official evidence.

This makes no sense? If the BC was presented in court and examined by a judge, what would you personally get?

-pictures of a BC and the story from someone that looked at it.

Then what?
What would it take for the BC to be official to you? The only other option is for you to physically handle it yourself. Are you qualified? Do you think you could tell if mine was fake?

Not taking either side, just a hope that this issue will be solved and not dismissed.

Cool, then you can explain the logic to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

well yes obviously.

Right now the information has been sealed. I doubt you have ever seen a birth certificate from BO because they are only presenting a certificate of live birth. Which does not prove citizenship it proves a birth has taken place.

Believe it or not people have children here and do not claim citizenship for this country. They claim for there home country.

Right now all evidence points toward ineligibility. Otherwise until i see a birth certificate and not a certificate of live birth then obama deserves every birther claim to continue to sit in his lap.

The issue is that to many unformed folks making to many accusations. If i showed up with a certificate of live birth to the dmv it would be inadequate proof of my identity. Try it instead of running your mouth. Get a certificate of live birth and try to apply for anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thats what the naz said.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
well yes obviously.

Right now the information has been sealed. I doubt you have ever seen a birth certificate from BO because they are only presenting a certificate of live birth. Which does not prove citizenship it proves a birth has taken place.

Just plain wrong. Where do you people get this crap? Why do you all just swallow it up like this? A "Certificate of Live Birth" is the title usually placed at the top of a...
...birth certificate.

You can claim it is not a birth certificate all you like but all that does is expose you as ignorant, or a liar. You pick.

Believe it or not people have children here and do not claim citizenship for this country. They claim for there home country.

Awesome. Some people have two different colored eyes. Some people lock their kids in closets for years. People do do things, don't they. Point?

Right now all evidence points toward ineligibility.

No it does not. You people have not provided one single shred of evidence to support ineligibility. There is nothing pointing that way other than your imagination.

Otherwise until i see a birth certificate and not a certificate of live birth then obama deserves every birther claim to continue to sit in his lap.

You can actually look into this like a rational adult or I can make you look stupid, up to you. I will give you some time to look into and change your mind.

The issue is that to many unformed folks making to many accusations.

Always good to see the self aware.

If i showed up with a certificate of live birth to the dmv it would be inadequate proof of my identity.

Oh? Better tell the DMV that. Why are you just telling lies?

Try it instead of running your mouth. Get a certificate of live birth and try to apply for anything.

Uh...that is what I used to get my license. I live in New York state. Feel free to look into what our birth certificates look like.

Please, do the slightest bit of research into this so I do not have to show you how wrong you are.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was born in Nebraska and my birth certificate says "certificate of live birth". It lists both of my parents, their races, and the hospital I was born in. The only other thing I can get from the department of vital statistics is a wallet card type colb. There is no such thing as a "birth certificate" issued by Nebraska.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

I guess that means all people born in Hawaii aren't eligible for public office? Or every other State that issues "Certificates of Live Birth". We in Canada find this whole debate laughable. Do the birthers really believe that Obama wasn't vetted before he ran for President. If he wasn't eligible the GOP would have been all over it before the election.

Where is the Birther evidence? Lay down some hard evidence other than just speculation or baseless accusations! I don't care either way as I'm not a US citizen but really this whole debate is laughable. If he did fake it all then he's a master con-artist not rivaled in this world.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

I guess that means all people born in Hawaii aren't eligible for public office? Or every other State that issues "Certificates of Live Birth". We in Canada find this whole debate laughable. Do the birthers really believe that Obama wasn't vetted before he ran for President. If he wasn't eligible the GOP would have been all over it before the election.

Where is the Birther evidence? Lay down some hard evidence other than just speculation or baseless accusations! I don't care either way as I'm not a US citizen but really this whole debate is laughable. If he did fake it all then he's a master con-artist not rivaled in this world.

the evedence was obamas first act as president and to seal all records from the public

lol obama wouldnt be able to get nominated
the fact that once in office who would have the right to question him or his documents?

my 2 cents i beleive to go to an illegal non war like the stan for an illigal pres requires proof of office or you to are carrying out illegal orders in a illegal war and not protecting anyones rights

if not honourable people in the military then who ?
the hotdog vendor this war is being faught for his freedom
or the afghanistanians that are being blown up?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
the evedence was obamas first act as president and to seal all records from the public

So did Bush, Clinton and every other president so that must be evidence they were not eligible too, right?

lol obama wouldnt be able to get nominated

Really? You know he was nominated, right?

the fact that once in office who would have the right to question him or his documents?

Just like every other president before him soo....?

my 2 cents i beleive to go to an illegal non war like the stan for an illigal pres requires proof of office or you to are carrying out illegal orders in a illegal war and not protecting anyones rights

What is your first language?

if not honourable people in the military then who ?
the hotdog vendor this war is being faught for his freedom
or the afghanistanians that are being blown up?

All the evidence you have applies to Bush who started those wars so please, try again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join