It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Really Want To Help The Illegals, Give Them Your Social Security Number

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is probably long overdue so now it's time to call out all the illegal immigration proponents and illegal alien sympathizers.

No, I'm serious.

If you really support the cause of the illegal immigrants/aliens, then now is the time to
put your money where your mouth is
and publicly reveal your Social Security Number!

I promise to jot it down and give to the next illegal I happen to come across today.
I'm sure other ATS members will do the same as well.

Together we can help make sure illegals can get a good paying job without having to steal a valid SSN.

BTW, before I start getting called a racist I need to point out a few things:
1) I am American of Mexican descent.
2) I don't want my country being turned into the country that many are fleeing. Canada is a great place to visit, but...
3) Hispanic/Mexican is not a race.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Number 3 is a good point. Same deal when anyone speaks of Muslims in a less than flattering tone they are branded "racist." And anyway, Mexico is in bad shape mainly because of the devaluation of their currency by the...wait for it...IMF. I've been laying brick for a long time and right around '95-'97 is when the flood really started. Which is around the time NAFTA kicked in also. Don't think the NAU has been forgotten.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They already got mine, while I was living in Arizona, despite the most expensive shredder money could buy.

It's been an absolute nightmare, and I wouldn't wish this on anybody!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Gee, I'm surprised there are no volunteers yet.

There was guy knockin' on my door earlier, I guess I'll have to give him Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number for now.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

If You Really Want To Help The Illegals, Give Them Your Social Security Number

Now there's a thought. Let all these illegal aliens work their asses off using your Social Security Number... and come time for retirement, you'll have amassed substantial retirement benefits.

[edit on 16/5/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Alejandro espero que tengas la piel the cocodrilo porque te van a comer vivo.

You know I am Spanish also 100% Puertorican even when I was born American and Spanish is my first language I am against illegal immigration.

For that I have been call "elitist, racist and you name it, but the truth about immigration and the problems that our nation is facing can not be denied.

Still your thread tittle just make me laugh my hart out.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why not just get the gov to give them their own SS number. Then they can pay taxes and stop being the great drain everyone says they are.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Why not just get the gov to give them their own SS number. Then they can pay taxes and stop being the great drain everyone says they are.

They would be a bigger drain once they become "legalized" and then eligible for more welfare programs. I agree with the OP. Give them yours.

[edit on 5/16/10 by zenjewel]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel

Originally posted by daskakik

They would be a bigger drain once they become "legalized" and then eligible for more welfare programs. I agree with the OP. Give them yours.

[edit on 5/16/10 by zenjewel]

Sorry no longer live in the US so I don't have one.

I don't understand why some say illegals are catered to and recieve more than citizens and now you are saying that if they were legalized they would be a bigger drain.

Which is it?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The only difference between a legal citizen and every illegal immigrant in the country is one declaration of amnesty. It's a few words on a piece of paper.

There are no natural laws declaring who is or is not a citizen; we produced all of them, and we could change them.

My ancestors arrived in this country undocumented. They did it hundreds of years ago, before the law as it stands today existed. Nobody cared. I don't see why I should begrudge any man, woman, or child the right to the same comfortable existence I enjoy, thanks to my hard work and the good fortune of my ancestry; the issue which differentiates me from an illegal immigrant is a matter of a few words, a shift in immigration policy.

What are you so worried about, anyway? Overpopulation and competition for resources? Then are you pro-life, or pro-choice? Look up the numbers how badly overpopulated we'd be without abortion. And if you're pro-choice, do you support mandatory limits on the number of children a couple can legally produce? From this perspective, the same ethical foundation underlies both immigration and abortion.

If it's not competition for resources, it's security, right? If this is the case, do you not believe that most would-be terrorists would be perfectly capable of passing naturalization exams without announcing at any point that they intend to set off a bomb? And what about domestic terrorism, the Timothy McVeighs, the people like that white woman they arrested who had been acting as an Al Qaeda recruiter? Would you support regular investigations into the lives of US citizens to determine their terrorist affiliations, or lack thereof?

I'm curious about your reasoning. Most of the arguments I've heard against undocumented immigration are really pretty thin.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

someone can have mine, I am not coming back to that country again
and won't be needing it.

Tried to mail the OP but I don't have enough posts.

btw, it is likely illegal, therefore I will ONLY discuss with the OP if he could mail me and speaks to me off of here that would be great.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dianashay]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes please, if you support illegals then give them YOUR social security number because I would like mine back!

There is a Spanish lady in southern Texas with MY social security number and she is getting more that I do! I have been fighting this for years. She got stupid and I googled my name one day and there was a picture of her from one of her cooking groups with her name and where she lived. She used a past address I had as well and my DL number. So by all mean give them your damn info so I can get mine back! This will never go away and I am tired of this crap. This woman stole my identity to be here and is living better than me and I was BORN here.
So for me living in Florida and having this happen to me I am all for Arizona's law. I have kept semi quiet on this issue here because it's personal for me and it really pisses me off how people are on the issue. I bet if your identity was jacked by one of these people you would feel differently.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here ya go. Legally obtained in 1979, don't need it anymore. The number is still valid, I think I have my DL around here somewhere too..though it might be expired.

593-20-6773

They would be a bigger drain once they become "legalized" and then eligible for more welfare programs

A drain? Gimme a break.

I grew up and lived most of my adult life as an illegal alien. The last thing an illegal wants is to be declare their exsistance by signing up for welfare, besides they aren't eligable!

LEGAL immigrants = wealthy enough to go through the very costly and time consuming process = WHITE, FINANCIALLY STABLE AND EDUCATED. Oh yeah..and they won't drain YOUR resources.

ILLEGAL immigrants = too poor to even think about starting the process = ETHNIC,POOR and under educated. And shoudl they get lucky enough to win the green card lottery, they might drain YOUR resources.

Please don't come with your stories of how YOU went the legal way, I had all the advantages, white, financially stable and educated, and yet the process was prohobitivley expensive even for me. In the end I just gave up. It took me being deported to realize that America isn't the Utopia the rest of the world often thinks she is.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"I bet if your identity was jacked by one of these people you would feel differently. " It wouldn't be 'jacking' since I would be giving it away.

one less person needing to steal a number I guess. a She can have it, I don't even use that name anymore lol, nor am I planning on stepping foot back in that country, it means nothing to me., just a number.

oh btw, whoever uses it, gets a tax refund owing from 1992. I don't need that either.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Here ya go. Legally obtained in 1979, don't need it anymore. The number is still valid, I think I have my DL around here somewhere too..though it might be expired.

593-20-6773

They would be a bigger drain once they become "legalized" and then eligible for more welfare programs

A drain? Gimme a break.

I grew up and lived most of my adult life as an illegal alien. The last thing an illegal wants is to be declare their exsistance by signing up for welfare, besides they aren't eligable!

LEGAL immigrants = wealthy enough to go through the very costly and time consuming process = WHITE, FINANCIALLY STABLE AND EDUCATED. Oh yeah..and they won't drain YOUR resources.

ILLEGAL immigrants = too poor to even think about starting the process = ETHNIC,POOR and under educated. And shoudl they get lucky enough to win the green card lottery, they might drain YOUR resources.

Please don't come with your stories of how YOU went the legal way, I had all the advantages, white, financially stable and educated, and yet the process was prohobitivley expensive even for me. In the end I just gave up. It took me being deported to realize that America isn't the Utopia the rest of the world often thinks she is.

Its funny cause every time I read one of your posts I'm impressed. At this point it probably seems like I'm trolling you for compliments.

My godchildrens father is going through this exact same process. They've spent near 10000 so far with denial after denial. He's a good man, hard worker, and he gets screwed. Often the only ones who become legal are people involved in criminal enterprise, because they are the only ones who can afford bribes.

I should also point out that your a good person who was going to try to make a life here, they hate that, unless your rich.

You weren't out stealing ss cards, in a gang, running drugs etc. And you couldn't hop back over once deported as easily. I just want criminals deported becuase we have enough both in our government and citizens. One difference is if you get deported to Europe its pretty final but Texas Arizona and parts of Cali basically are Mexico.

Your right though America is not the Utopia they paint it to be.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I beg to differ.

The children of illegal aliens in this country ARE eligible for food stamps, an education, and healthcare.

ALL of which are paid for by taxpayer funded entitlement programs.

Education is paid for by the Federal Government and local state tax revenue. Arguably, something that the majority of illegals do not contribute to.

Just one example:

San Bernardino County spent nearly $64 million in state and federal money last year to provide welfare benefits to the American-born children of illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants aren’t entitled to welfare. But their citizen children are.

Edit to add: This article originally appeared on the San Bernardino Sun newspaper web site. However, I can't find it in their archives. The link below has a copy of the article, but the name of the website is offensive, so I apologize. I have tried to find another copy of it and haven't been able yet. MY APOLOGIES. This (name of web site) is NOT a reflection of my sentiments AT ALL and I am as offended.

Source: County Spent Millions on Welfare...

And before you argue that the children are citizens, they are NOT working and contributing to the system and their parents are not because they are illegal. See the "drain" problem.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Often the only ones who become legal are people involved in criminal enterprise

Don't forget the sports stars or other celebrities.

I'll be eligable for UK citizenship in a few months, ironically I moved here from my native country as I missed America so much, this was the closest to how my life was in the States. I am looking forward to that day, I hope to finally feel like a citizen of some country! I tried to acclimate to my native country, but to be honest, the language barrier, the culture and the fact that everyone though I was American, made it too hard for me.

I've promised myself to stop posting and reading all these types of threads, but I feel some obligation to offer the prespective of someone who actually lived as an illegal alien for many years.

Thanks for the compliment by the way

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

The children of illegal aliens in this country ARE eligible for food stamps, an education, and healthcare.

Despite your disclaimer at the endof your post, I stand by the fact they THEY ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

But it doesn't change the fact most illegal aliens are not here to drain your resources, they are here to start a new life by working their asses off. The last thing they want to do is alert the authorities that they are here illegally, because despite the erroneous belief having an American child does not make you eligable to stay in the US legally. The familial connection can only be used via American citizens past the age of 21.

Anchor babies are a myth

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Your comments would be sorely missed in just about every thread like this Ive seen you in. Keep up the good work seperating truth from propaganda.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
"I bet if your identity was jacked by one of these people you would feel differently. " It wouldn't be 'jacking' since I would be giving it away.

You obviously didn't read what I said. I was referring to people and how they feel illegals should have a right to be here. If your info was jacked you wouldnt want them here. I am not talking about those who give it to them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join