It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Ring (NATO code compromise from polish crash)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Inside the Ring (NATO code compromise from polish crash)

www.washingtontimes.com

NATO code compromise

The recent crash of a Polish military transport that killed most of Warsaw's senior civilian and military leaders was not only a human catastrophe for a key U.S. ally. NATO sources said that, in addition to the loss of nearly 100 pro-U.S. Polish leaders, the crash provided Moscow with a windfall of secrets.

The crash killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski in western Russia on April 10 and decapitated Poland's military, killing two service chiefs, key military aides and several national security officials, many of whom were carrying computers and pocket memory stick
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The coded communications, if decrypted, would reveal some of NATO's most intimate secrets, such as plans for defenses and even the identities of agents or allied eavesdropping sources.

With the evidence of gunshots heard in the area immediately after the crash this becomes even more troubling. The Polish government is now demanding answers.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

wow the EU is really falling apart, actually its the whole world at the moment.

i wonder how this could affect the middle east, they may have some valuable information that they can share with the iranians on a possible future attack and scenarios.

very interesting

star**

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting. Although the source of information is somewhat questionable.

There's definitely a lot of fingers pointing at Russia, but my gut tells me that this is a misdirection.

Personally I am leaning towards the EU/Rothchild faction as those responsible for the crash.

The Polish president was a known EU skeptic and has been a problem for the Union before.
Poland also devalued their currency just before the crash, which was a blow to the economic interests of the Eurozone, which is under a lot of pressure as it is.

On a side note the Nigel Farage plane crash was also highly suspicious and points to a definite M.O. in my opinion

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Already posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

we have a bigger discussion going here buddy.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join