It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy happenings in NJ/PA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
well.. there's only 1 issue with this being a baloon.. it's not ascending .. next!

Originally posted by Dwellewd

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by DivineAwakening

a baloon that turns ?? !!!!

yea.. that's not weird at all LOL

Yes, a balloon that turns. Not saying that's what was in the vid but it looks like one of those long circuus balloons. Just like it in fact. Go buy one and let go of it high up on a slightly windy day. Just like that

P.S. By circuus balloon I mean the one's that clowns turn into poodles and such.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Komodo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sigh...living here in Pittsburgh and the only topics on our local screens are the Lady GaGa concert & the loss of the Pens/ final game @ the Igloo. I am searching some other sources as we speak.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
once again
i agree totally

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

I live in Montgomery County, PA (about half of Philly is in my county) and I was outside last night around ~10pm and I was looking up at the sky and I saw what looked like a fireball come down from the sky on a slight angle. It wasn't slow or anything though.

Just thought I'd share this considering that I read this thread when it was first posted and decided to keep a look out... and well, I did.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

well.. there's only 1 issue with this being a baloon.. it's not ascending .. next!

Originally posted by Dwellewd

reply to post by DivineAwakening

a baloon that turns ?? !!!!

yea.. that's not weird at all LOL

Yes, a balloon that turns. Not saying that's what was in the vid but it looks like one of those long circuus balloons. Just like it in fact. Go buy one and let go of it high up on a slightly windy day. Just like that

P.S. By circuus balloon I mean the one's that clowns turn into poodles and such.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Komodo]

I just deleted a terrible respnse to you that actually made me feel bad about myself....you're welcome.

Did you ever hear of Helium? It's a gas that people put in balloons to make them ascend. Perhaps that's what you thought I meant. However, it was not. That's why I said to go "high up" as in a couple hundred feet up on a cliff and let a balloon go with normal air in it. It's not going to sink back down to the ground, not right away anyways.

The balloon will float around especially on a windy day. I wan't trying to say it was a balloon, I was saying it looked like a balloon. I also said how one could make this same exact image in the video. so......

next to you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join