It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming about The Crow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I used to be a big The Crow fan and a goth in general, but I have since cast off such dark things and embraced the light...at least I tried to.

I had a dream last week that I was looking at this Eurasian baby that looked like Brandon Lee as a toddler, and he said to me: I'm Shelly's baby. Brandon Lee played The Crow and The Crow's dead girlfriend was named Shelly. In the dream, I thought that it was impossible that Shelly could have a baby because she was dead (and for that matter, The Crow is dead as well, and so is Brandon Lee). Then I reasoned that maybe this was the reincarnation of The Crow. At any rate, the dream kind of bothered me, because I haven't thought about such things for a long while.

I had a dream a couple of days ago in which I was wearing these boots and inside the boots and the boot "tongue" was all these pictures of Brandon Lee as The Crow. In the dream I was debating whether to wear the boots with the "tongue" sticking out so some of The Crow images could be seen by the public.

Other significant info about the dreams: I had gone to a college Halloween Party dressed as The Crow, and this year marks the 10-year anniversary of the movie. In fact, I'm interested as to when exactly in '94 the movie was released...was it around this time? In the mid-to-late 90s, me and my friends were obsessed by The Crow. I have since (after a long series of mishaps, illnesses, and assorted yuckiness) tried to throw all the "goth" and "dark" things in my life and embrace the positive. (tho couldn't you embrace the dark and still be nice and somewhat happy? I mean, the Addams Family did it...)

Any interpretations would be welcomed.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello, fellow exgoth! You might want to look at the baby as the consequences of an action. That actually being the 'creation' or an 'idea' given birth from the mother. There wasn't a lot to go on, but that might be a starting point.

new topics

join