It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie- "Don't Tread on Me: Rise of the Republic"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Monday is the official release of the movie.

Official Trailer:
Don't Tread on Me: Rise of the Republic

www.donttreadonmemovie.com...

After watching the trailer, it seems to have the potential to begin an official Revolution.

It seems very strong & I like what the interviewers had to say & how they were speaking into the camera instead of to an interviewer. Having the people engaging the camera makes it very personal to the viewer as though the person is speaking directly to you.

What do you folks think?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Marked for future veiwing, will reserve comments on it until I see it, But it seems your indications may be correct.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There is a threat coming at americans, patriot act, homeland security, FCC wanting control of the internet, tax bailouts, MORE taxes at us, etc...etc... wow, just typing this stuff is making me angry!!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

I agree. It seems as though the more angry people are getting, the more restrictions they are attempting to impose. Could this be significant of their fear of the people? I hope so! They should be scared.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Good video. But honestly after watching that I'm probably on a government list. I mean, they sent out booklets that said don't tread on me bumper stickers were a sign of being a domestic terrorist, so...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91

Good video. But honestly after watching that I'm probably on a government list. I mean, they sent out booklets that said don't tread on me bumper stickers were a sign of being a domestic terrorist, so...

We need to not be afraid of the titles they want to bestow upon us. They've already brainwashed everyone to believe that we need titles in order to exist & have identity. THEY are the terrorists & that's all we need to remember & THEY are the only ones deserving of that title. The last time I checked, I hadn't killed anyone in the name of democracy, but they need to recheck their stats on this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

So what if you're on a list? It's ok, the list is already pretty big, so much so that TPTB are starting to quake in their boots. Wait until "austerity measures" are attempted here in the good ol' US of A. Then the list will be much smaller for TPTB:"Who's still with me? Anyone? Hello?"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't care if I am on some list, I probably was already. Whats funny is my record is clean. Never even had a ticket, which is more than most of TPTB can say. We need to get everyone to buy or download the movie and give it to everyone in their family for christmas. That way the list will just say "everyone".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hero Protagonist

I hope I am on a list.
That means that I'm more than just a useless eater!

top topics

join