It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SABOTAGE: Did Halliburton lay waste to Gulf Rig with explosives?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Interesting clip/ broadcast:

Was the disaster on the BP rig off the coast of mexico actually an act of terrorism? Listen to this report from TruthFrequencyRadio.com to learn more Is there a split in the Bilderberg Group members.... Was this the work fo Dick Cheyney, with the help of Xe, previously known as Blackwater, in an attempt to prevent The Dutch Royals from tapping into this huge oil field?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Americanist]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Any idea who this gentleman is on the recording? This has all the makings of Battle Royale!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The fun never stops: Venezuelan gas rig sinks in Caribbean

CARACAS - A Venezuelan natural gas exploration rig sank in the Caribbean Sea early Thursday, but all 95 workers were evacuated safely and there was no leakage, the government said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow. That actually makes sense. I was still getting over the shock of Halliburton buying Boots & Coots eight days before the explosion. Now this. SMH

edit - Wait. Did the pressure from the explosion cause the Venezuela rig to sink? If they're connected to the same "vein" as the man in the video was saying that seems plausible.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think the most chilling thing he said was at the end about this spill causing tectonic plate shifts. Never mind the Bilderburgs, this could cause some real devastation. Could you imagine a tsunami full of crude hitting the Gulf Coast. I wish I hadn't even thought of that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
Wow. That actually makes sense. I was still getting over the shock of Halliburton buying Boots & Coots eight days before the explosion. Now this. SMH

edit - Wait. Did the pressure from the explosion cause the Venezuela rig to sink? If they're connected to the same "vein" as the man in the video was saying that seems plausible.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

Not sure about the Venezuela connection... Just a coincidence perhaps. Halliburton and BP going at each other's throats I'd have to consider plausible. Any company involvement with Royal Families and Dick Cheney... After this investigation let's hope it's the last time we'll have to deal with these folks.

Yeah, Boots & Coots a perfect example. Sounds like Halliburton stealing a page from Larry Silverstein's playbook. There's some coincidences I don't buy.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
I think the most chilling thing he said was at the end about this spill causing tectonic plate shifts. Never mind the Bilderburgs, this could cause some real devastation. Could you imagine a tsunami full of crude hitting the Gulf Coast. I wish I hadn't even thought of that.

That's the worst part of it... This seems to be the equivalent of an underwater volcano. The pressure of both oil and gas are tremendous. They're jacking around in such a manner to cause all sorts of havoc. Now imagine... The players in this game didn't have much of a redundancy plan in the event. Do you honestly think they give two cents about the ocean or plate movement? I'd like to see some forecast models... Highly unlikely though.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
wow this is crazy how its all related & connected. maybe the dutch plane that went down had somthing to do with this also? anyone on that plane crash that worked for BP?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
you guys in the gulf are pretty much screwd i hope you make them pay for this and i dont mean faincially.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I find the fact the oil spill looks like a hurricane from space merely 2 weeks out from hurricane season says it all. Imagine Hurricane Katrina or Rita with oily water and tar balls. It's going to suck for us in the gulf.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

news.yahoo.com...

... the hearings: laid out a checklist of unseen breakdowns on largely unregulated
aspects of well safety that appear to have contributed to the April 20 blowout:
a leaky cement job,
a loose hydraulic fitting,
a dead battery.

The well's owner, global oil company BP PLC [...]

events unfolded in the hours before the blowout on the deepwater horizon rig [...]

Louisiana crab fishermen claimed in a lawsuit that Halliburton — with permission
from BP and rig owner Transocean — used a new quick-curing cement mix
with nitrogen.
It supposedly generates more heat than other recipes and could allow dangerous bursts
of methane gas to escape up the well. [...]

Halliburton only supplied the well capping crew, the crew got instructions
from BP & standby maintenance info from the rig owner builder Transocean...

of course the well capping crew from Halliburton might not have been the best AAA teamfor the job, but that's not the whole issue... there were not well established protocols in place...

so to me, all 3 parties are guilty of a wildcat, shoot-from-the-hip, operation whichmight have involved the Quick-Set concrete which is tagged as 'experimental'

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
I find the fact the oil spill looks like a hurricane from space merely 2 weeks out from hurricane season says it all. Imagine Hurricane Katrina or Rita with oily water and tar balls. It's going to suck for us in the gulf.

For it to look like that at the surface coming from 5000ft. down is further disheartening. I can only imagine the saturation taking place. Not to mention the vein they tapped is estimated to have 10,000 times more gas present (I'll have to review my reading material for the actual article). The gusher is releasing both full on.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Halliburton only supplied the well capping crew, the crew got instructions
from BP & standby maintenance info from the rig owner builder Transocean...

of course the well capping crew from Halliburton might not have been the best AAA teamfor the job, but that's not the whole issue... there were not well established protocols in place...

so to me, all 3 parties are guilty of a wildcat, shoot-from-the-hip, operation whichmight have involved the Quick-Set concrete which is tagged as 'experimental'

If you'll listen closely... You're being told Halliburton went onto the rig and made a firework stand of it.

DEMOLITION STYLE

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't like the looks of any situation Halliburton was/is involved in. They're just bad news.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hard to tell what's being shot out of this thing... Seems like it switches back and forth fairly rapidly:

ROBERT, La. -- Oil and gas stream from the riser of the Deepwater Horizon well May 11, 2010. This video is from the larger of two existing leaks on the riser. This leak is located approximately 460 feet from the top of the blowout preventer and rests on the sea floor at a depth of about 5,000 feet. (Courtesy video) For information about the response effort, visit www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well I think it's safe to say by now that

this incident is a new 9/11

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I think it's safe to say by now that

this incident is a new 9/11

Close to the same assortment of individuals too... We're being plagued.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What struck me, is anytime you have one of these oil-field related disasters, they'll bring in a response team, i.e., Boots & Coots (which, incidentally, has to be the gayest name ever). But that raises the spectre of the response team uncovering any foul deeds causing the disaster - so how coincidental is it that Halliburton would buy Boots & Coots shortly before the disaster struck?

Guess they had to be brought into the fold.

edit to add: c'mon, where are the S&F's?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by frankensence]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yeah, Boots & Coots cleaned up the oil spills from the Gulf War. I believe that was THE worst oil spill in history. Kind of "convenient" they were bought out.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you want to find out any info regarding halliburton and the oil spill, visit my thread bellow. I was also outraged when i heard that Halliburton bought up Boots & Coots. In my thread on page 2 i believe i confirmed that Booters and Cooters WILL be helping to clean up this mess. So if you hear people say that Booters and Cooters just puts out fires, they are wrong. They will make money out of this and Halliburton will make millions if not Billions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join