It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI raids home, gas station in Times Sq. probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

FBI raids home, gas station in Times Sq. probe

www.msnbc.msn.com

BOSTON - FBI agents have executed search warrants at several locations in the Northeast in connection the failed Times Square car bombing.

NBC's Pete Williams reported that agents are pursuing potential cash connections with the bomb plot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is breaking news posted less than one minute ago on MSN news. I thought we were being told this guy was a loner with viritually no terroristic connections? I figured guy was going to be the poster boy for new legislation passed to restrict our freedoms once again.

I wonder how these 2 individuals tie into the whole thing?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

Where the heck have you been? This guy is already tied to the Taliban in Pakistan, as well. While it's an interesting article, it's already well accepted that he had to have help on this one!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They said he has ties but that he was working alone. That he received limited training but the very amateur construction of the bomb shows he wasn't receiving material support from the Taliban.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

They guy was also broke. He had no job, and had lost his home to forclosure. Of course he had to have some sort of financial backing, even for the crappy vehicle, and the bomb making materials.

new topics

top topics

join