It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time To Stop Compliance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A couple of days ago, there was a fire two doors down from me. I called it in, and the fire dept was quick to respond.

A cop in civilian clothes and unmarked car came and told me I to get my family in the car and get out of the area. I told him I did not want to leave my home, and I went and got the hose so that I could put out any sparks that landed on the roof.

A couple of minutes later, he came back and said maybe we shouldn't leave. Like I need that schmuck to tell me how to take care of my family.

Where are we, as a people. It seems that government has focused on controlling people, instead of being a public service. The military is out of control, the police are out of control, and the innocent public are paying the price.

We (Americans) are bailing out Greece. We are aiding the Global Banking cartel by supporting the Iraq war. Yes, we are supporting it, by calling our military boys Hero.

I was a military boy. There is nothing heroic in killing other people, that are simply defending their children.

Here's a powerful video to make my point.

America is the last straw. If we don't have a government that listens, and respects, it's people, then we have the right to abolish them, and instill a government that will listen, and respect the people as Sovereign Citizens.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Αs a greek, let me tell you, you re not bailing out Greece (the people) but the banks that created this whole mess.

No dime will ever be seen here, and it wasnt supposed to.
As an american you should be aware that all the global players are seated in your country (Goldman sucks, M. Brooks, Halliburton, J.P.Morgan, etc.), root them out, and we will follow you and back your asses as people, you got my promise on that

Besides that, fully agreed.

Also S&F for the title, cause that is what has to be done

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Αs a greek, let me tell you, you re not bailing out Greece (the people) but the banks that created this whole mess.

No dime will ever be seen here, and it wasnt supposed to.
As an american you should be aware that all the global players are seated in your country (Goldman sucks, M. Brooks, Halliburton, J.P.Morgan, etc.), root them out, and we will follow you and back your asses as people, you got my promise on that

Besides that, fully agreed.

Also S&F for the title, cause that is what has to be done

Yes, I don't blame the Greek people any more than I blame the American people for what their governments have done.

Having said that, it's only the people, that can bring about change.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hail brother, I too am a veteran of these actions. as a former marine and 911 truther, its difficult to sit back and let someone call you a hero, because they think you actually did something good for them or for your nation. the truth is a little more depressing.
But now that i see more and more veterans of the wars in iraq and afghanistan opening up to the truth, perhaps we should do something about it. 911Truther, these people need their real heroes now in these times more than ever. Can men like us give them a real and justified reason to look up to us and call us "hero" again?

If we fought the banks and the oil companies and the pharmaceutical industry and championed noble causes, and I mean FOUGHT with these powers, would the people follow us? In ancient times there were things called "frost giants" by my viking ancestors, but what they really are are forces of stagnation and isolation. The modern citizen is held in deadlock by the financial system, the oil trade, and most importantly the pharmaceuticals, which have made all but automatons of the youth in my area of the world, not to mention others.

The Great Lord of Thunder, the Mighty Thor took every available oppurtunity to put an epic raging sledgehammer of Righteousness into the foreheads of these beings when these energies manifested themselves in his reality. He was the protector of free men, and stood for strength, courage, truth, and the common man. Should we not follow his example of duty to Mankind and do the same to our modern frost giants? Does this responsibility not fall to us? Those who have returned from the wars in the middle east and discovered the truth owe it to the rest of humanity that we have failed to protect when they needed it, and we owe it to the lives that we took for an unjust war, we owe it to the souls of our fallen brothers, to stand up and fight this system before it strangles us and our planet to death.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

The time to stand up was a long time ago, there is no doubt to me that any rights to fight were first taken and now they are just cleaning up the rest...

you are nothing more than a slave to a system. fight that......

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As long as there is an armed populace it is never too late to fight. As long as there are those who would try to open their fellow mans eyes it is never to late to fight. As long as there is one person willing to stand up for what is right it is never to late to fight. As long as there are those who speak the truth and desire to spread it, it is never to late to fight.
The time to stop being compliant has come, it has been here for awhile. Is it too late have we crossed the point of no return? Not yet, but every day that passes brings us closer to the point where if there are no reforms, the people will have to fight. The only question is, will they let us win with only words or will we have to refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike? The choice is theirs to make.
The people of the world have allowed the banking cartels to bring this world to the brink of financial disaster, their flimsy house of cards are falling now. I believe that this will be the spark that ignites the revolution.
Will you stand and fight? Will you join us or will you go quietly into the night?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Yeh stand and fight with nothing to fight with, right to bear arms is long been taken away, can't stand up against the government / IRS because they will make sure you have no means to fight, yeh I see your friends and neighbors standing behind you ........... waiting to take whats left!!

this idea of freedom is LONG gone, and the sheeple already singing the songs of oppression, dude you lost before you even started....

The time to fight was when they wanted to take your rights away, not agree to safety and give them up....

"Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" well you don't have the liberty anymore so I guess you get the other.

Long time passed dude, and every new bill introduced taking away more rights for the sake of SAFETY that gives you neither.

Yep I am sure of it..... Long time passed to make changes

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

or Death eh?
I recall heroes of ages past regarded these as suitable odds. When the time comes I will fight, i have already stopped complying. My actions will bring me little else but difficulty and misery. in the end, it is likely that we will all perish, should we make good on our internet forum promises of intent. But a true warrior must still try to fight for truth and whats right, even if the odds seem impossible. It was impossible odds that created the true warrior in the first place.

Took your right to bear arms did they? IRS left you with nothing to fight with eh? Need to stop making excuses. If you have nothing to fight with, whose fault is that but your own? If you consistantly blame them with your failures, would you also credit them your successes?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by azrael36

Yeh stand and fight with nothing to fight with, right to bear arms is long been taken away, can't stand up against the government / IRS because they will make sure you have no means to fight, yeh I see your friends and neighbors standing behind you ........... waiting to take whats left!!

this idea of freedom is LONG gone, and the sheeple already singing the songs of oppression, dude you lost before you even started....

The time to fight was when they wanted to take your rights away, not agree to safety and give them up....

"Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" well you don't have the liberty anymore so I guess you get the other.

Long time passed dude, and every new bill introduced taking away more rights for the sake of SAFETY that gives you neither.

Yep I am sure of it..... Long time passed to make changes

That's what England though about the colonists.

Again, the American people are being underestimated, by their very own government.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
As long as there is an armed populace it is never too late to fight. As long as there are those who would try to open their fellow mans eyes it is never to late to fight. As long as there is one person willing to stand up for what is right it is never to late to fight. As long as there are those who speak the truth and desire to spread it, it is never to late to fight.
The time to stop being compliant has come, it has been here for awhile. Is it too late have we crossed the point of no return? Not yet, but every day that passes brings us closer to the point where if there are no reforms, the people will have to fight. The only question is, will they let us win with only words or will we have to refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike? The choice is theirs to make.
The people of the world have allowed the banking cartels to bring this world to the brink of financial disaster, their flimsy house of cards are falling now. I believe that this will be the spark that ignites the revolution.
Will you stand and fight? Will you join us or will you go quietly into the night?

Very well put, azrael36. (interesting handle!) I agree with you. We are a heavily armed people, man, I have seen virtual arsenals in people's basements before, and most WW2 vets brought weapons home with them, and some Viet Nam vets also brought weapons home. We have the National Guard Armories, they belong to the State they are in, not to the Federal Government, and they are well stocked with weapons of war. We have biker gangs, street gangs, mostly Americans to the bone. We have the Mafia, perhaps not as strong as they used to be, but strong none the less. We have deer hunters, and small game hunters, and we have millions of gun lovers. We have Civil War reinactors.

So the NWO thinks they can just take over and enslave us? Better thing again...I will not go silently into the night without a fight, and I am an old disabled man, but, I can still shoot straight, and hate the oppressors that try to run my life from afar, and rip me off behind my back. I know that I am not alone here too. People around where I live all tell me they are just waiting for the final stressor to push them over the edge. Lock and load, looks like we are all in for a fight, and I think it may begin on the Arizona border.

Restore America Guardians, better act soon, or the plan will become moot.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You'll never get enough people to buy into this "non-compliance" to even start a meaningful movement. Simply "not listening" to the government will not change anything. They'll just lock up the people, or the people doing it will lose their jobs and end up homeless, etc. So, that will be more than enough to make people get right back into line and do as they are told. If you want to change anything, you'll need to try harder than this passive-aggressive nonsense.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatus!

The war hasn't culminated yet, or I would be posting on this internet.

Time to choose which side you'll be on.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What war? Not complying with others isn't a war. And, how exactly do you plan to wage a war against people who have experience, know better tactics, have better weapons, have all sorts of infiltration abilities, better tools, public apathy/opinion working in their favor, etc.? Assuming you even managed to get this thing going; how would you keep society intact while this went on? Has anyone managed to give a fully detailed plan as to actually go about it and keep society running at the same time? Actually fighting is just half the battle; you need to take into consideration the aftereffects and toll it takes on a population, especially one so dependent on the government already for their supplies, food, organization, etc.

Also, what about the guy who crashed his plane into the IRS building? The guy who shot at the Pentagon? Ruby Ridge? Militiamen being arrested? Are these not enough of a drive to get you people out in the real world and actually doing something? If these things do not cause you to revolt, then I'm assuming nothing will. You "resistance fighter" or "freedom fighters" have had ample situations and time to prove your merit and your word. You and the rest of them have done neither. It's just a bunch of people "waiting for the right time", but when the right situations arise, you back down and nothing happens. To think, these are the people who are supposed to free the people from "TPTB". If this is the face of freedom, then I would rather live under the current government than have a bunch of lazy, cowardly, and by all appearances, a useless group of people who think they can make a better government despite not being strong enough to even overtake this one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This video is very scary.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus!

What war? Not complying with others isn't a war. And, how exactly do you plan to wage a war against people who have experience, know better tactics, have better weapons, have all sorts of infiltration abilities, better tools, public apathy/opinion working in their favor, etc.? Assuming you even managed to get this thing going; how would you keep society intact while this went on? Has anyone managed to give a fully detailed plan as to actually go about it and keep society running at the same time? Actually fighting is just half the battle; you need to take into consideration the aftereffects and toll it takes on a population, especially one so dependent on the government already for their supplies, food, organization, etc.

Also, what about the guy who crashed his plane into the IRS building? The guy who shot at the Pentagon? Ruby Ridge? Militiamen being arrested? Are these not enough of a drive to get you people out in the real world and actually doing something? If these things do not cause you to revolt, then I'm assuming nothing will. You "resistance fighter" or "freedom fighters" have had ample situations and time to prove your merit and your word. You and the rest of them have done neither. It's just a bunch of people "waiting for the right time", but when the right situations arise, you back down and nothing happens. To think, these are the people who are supposed to free the people from "TPTB". If this is the face of freedom, then I would rather live under the current government than have a bunch of lazy, cowardly, and by all appearances, a useless group of people who think they can make a better government despite not being strong enough to even overtake this one.

My plan is given to me by God. I do not lead the revolution. I release the souls from hell for Judgement, called the second awakening.

How the battle goes down, I don't know. I do know it happens, within the next 5 years. Actually, 2015 is the end date. 2012 is being set up as a big let down, so all the debunker can say, "see, I told you so!"

Everyone will stand in front of Jesus, and experience how their actions in life affected others. This much I have been shown.

There's a series of 7 stones hidden somewhere on this planet, which when used will culminate the Judgement day, as everyone, even those in Hell, will have their say, their day in court, so to speak.

But first, war. That will start any day now.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You are not alone , all that you described and more happens here in the UK too.
TPTB have spent years purposefully dumbing down their respective populations , through TV and the cult of Celebrity so they can be easily herded like Cattle , they were trying to herd you to but you chose to use your own mind ... BRAVO

.................Rage against the Machine , soundtrack for the revolution...............

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
we need to organize locally first so there is consensous in our community a good place to do this is in your public library. but we need to organize before we just cant anymore. put up signs posters flyers anything you can radio pbs whatever it takes!! i am in hesperia ca feel free to contact me.

-David

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The problem is really two-fold. If the police hadn't told you to leave the area, and you or your family members were injured, you could have sued the police department for not warning you of the dangers.

I'm not saying it's right, but I do believe that we, the people, need to take some responsibility. I believe a lot of what we see today is simply to prevent being sued since suing people has somehow become a fantastic income generator. I actually know people that have made their living cashing in on one lawsuit after the other.

There is a happy middle ground of course. That's the one that lands itself right smack in the heart of common sense.

top topics

join