It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Debt Slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Former stock broker Max Keiser has a regular program on Russia Today, and these programs appear on RT's YouTube channel. The one dated May 13, 2010 includes an analysis that there is an end-game that international financiers have to intimidate the governments of one country after another into a one central banking system to receive payments from debt slaves (tax payers) globally.

Here is the description that goes with the video:

RussiaToday — May 13, 2010 — This time Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert look at the scandals of perfect trading days; PIIGS flying only to fall to earth five minutes later when markets realize the Euro-Tarp financiers are themselves bankrupt debt pigs; and Max Keiser explains high frequency terrorism in the Manchurian candidate markets. In the second half of the show, Max interviews post-neoclassical economic philosopher Damon Vrabel about the European bailout, the financial empire and the IMF, and how the right kind of republic can provide some solutions.

Note: PIIGS are the countries of Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Spain.

I like what guest Damon Vrabel of Seattle, Washington says in this video: "We need the government to return to a republic."

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Max Keiser has a second regular program on Iran's Press TV.

His guest for May 14, 2010 was Dr. Steve Keen of Sydney, Australia, author of Debunking Economics: The Naked Emperor of the Social Sciences.

I came away from this interview with the the resolve to learn more about the IMF (International Monetary Fund), because it was mentioned that there is an IMF credit crunch coming next...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Researcher Alan Watt has read extensively about the plans the controllers of the planet have for a New World Order. I've listened to many of Alan's radio programs, and it's clear to me that Alan's research shows that the controllers want to bring in a new feudalism.

Here is a quote from the transcript of Alan's February 26, 2009 radio talk:

...This ties in with Professor Carroll Quigley (in his book Tragedy & Hope) where he talked about the new system that they are bringing in, and that was written in the '60s. Remember too that he was talking on behalf of the Council on Foreign Relations, [and] the Royal Institute of International Affairs, he said they're bringing in a new feudal system, world-wide; new feudalism, where the C.E.Os of corporations would be the new feudal overlords...

Here are links to the:

Transcript: cuttingthroughthematrix.net...

Audio Archive: cuttingthroughthematrix.net...

I think that the financial meltdown that we're going through is for the purpose of placing us into the bondage of debt so that the controllers can steer us into this planned, worldwide feudalism.

join