It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream of Mother Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This was the night to last Wednesday (12/5).

For an unknown reason, I was in this lush forest.
The sun was shining but barely made it through the thick canopy of branches.
It was almost like a jungle, but it wasn't really. More like an enchanted fairytale forest.

I was not alone; I had one companion. It was someone I know in real life, but I can't recall who it was.

In the midst of this forest we suddenly came across her dwelling place;
it was Mother Earth herself!
I was overwhelmed with positive emotions and the deepest respect and also subordinance. It was hard for me to look her in the eyes...she was so majestic...

She was a mighty, flourishing tree of some sort, maybe an oak.
Her branches streached out and had all kinds of strange hives and nests in them where peculiar animals had their homes. I did not look at them all to closely, but it appeared to be colorful birdlike beings...very exotic and a bit weird.

Her appearance in the tree, so to speak, was that of a smiling grey seal, carved out of the tree trunk.
As I think about it, it sounds pretty strange, but when I dreamed it, nothing could have been more natural than that.

She started communicating, but not with me first; she spoke to my (unknown) companion.
I did not pay attention because the message was not for me.

After a while, she started speaking to me.
Her voice was warm and loving. Soothing and comforting vibrations ran through my spirit.

She gave me two figures to remember; "15" and...I can't remember the other one. I think it might have been "14", but I have absolutely no idea what I was to do with these numbers.
She also told me something else that I forgot completely...it was some kind of instruction, or advice... I can't recall...

I remember that later in that same dream, I had a note where I had written the numbers down.
"15" was still visible but the other number had been smudged out...
I cursed myself for not paying proper attention when she spoke...

That was that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
I cursed myself for not paying proper attention when she spoke...

Seriously dude, when Mother Earth speaks we should listen AND remember but too many times we do not. Do you think that something is going to happen to the earth and that this dream was foretelling that? Or, do you think that the dream was intended to focus on the fact that you (i.e. us) forget the warnings that Mother Earth gives us constantly?

Lots of ways to go with this one... since you are the one that experienced the dream, how do those two questions "feel" to you?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Her message was more personal, I think.
If I forgot about it, it would be my loss, not the world's

But since I don't remember either way, it's kinda hard to tell.

My girlfriend, who is spiritually gifted, said that maybe she spoke to my higher spirit and that my consiousness just happened to be there too.

Don't know what to make of it but the dream in itself was beautiful!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Did you hug the tree afterwards?

Get help immediately, this is not something a normal person dreams of.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
you might enjoy reading this then:

Dreams of Her

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Define "enjoy".

The version of her in my dream was in a much healthier state.
She seemed to be doing just fine.

She will come around as soon as she has washed herself clean of the parasites that infest her; "Homo Sapiens Bloodsuckus"...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Raud]

top topics

join