It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My ~ Restore America ~ issues a Can Opener for Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello Folks,

I know from your emails, phone calls that many of you continue to struggle with credit card collectors, IRS, banks, foreclosure, garnishment and attorneys, and you have been told that your grand juries are powerless and the provost marshals will not obey your grand jury’s orders. While the notion that the power of the grand jury is derived from military sanction is repugnant to the very concept of sovereign authority which attracted you to the original Restore America Plan, I wanted to send you this email so that you would not feel you have been abandoned by everyone in leadership, or left without viable options.

Sunday night, May 16, 2010, on TAKE NO PRISONERS, I will bring you half a dozen workable strategies to address your suffering. Your pain and problems are very real to me, they are not abstract concepts I can dismiss casually. So I hope to demonstrate that you do not have to be a pawn in someone else’s game, or just sit back and take it. There are MANY things you can do.

In the meantime, here are a couple of resources which I know to be reliable, honest and competent regarding certain specific issues:

CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
You can contact some very good seasoned people at:
[email protected]

FORECLOSURE / BANKRUPTCY:
In my opinion, when your back is to the wall, filing for bankruptcy is the easiest and surest way to arrest the problem in the short term. There are many ways to do this including a simple filing or filing as a creditor to the strawman if one is perfected as a secured party. For information regarding bankruptcy, you can contact:
[email protected]

Please don’t view these comments as recommendations or referrals. YOU must make your own decisions regarding your direction and future. You don’t want the decisions of others to haunt you years later. You DO want to own a process for yourself before even considering whether to apply it in the real world.

Sunday night, I will also bring you a troubling tale of JUDICIAL AND PERSONAL DISASTER for a patriot whose secured party status was tragically disqualified because of a faulty power of attorney document that appointed her as the responsible party (accommodating party) for her strawparty. As I’ve been telling you for nearly a year, if your power of attorney document does not SPECIFICALLY exclude the assumption that you are a stand-in for your strawman, then you are literally a sitting duck for tragedy. Especially at the Federal level (including bankruptcy), THE COURT HAS ACCESS TO YOUR FILINGS. If your Power of Attorney document obligates you to “stand in the name, place and stead of” the strawman or to “act for me [the strawman] in my name and place” or similar language without a specific clause excluding “accommodation,” then do not expect a judge to be sympathetic to your pleas as a secured party creditor. He will probably be laughing to himself as he slams the door shut on your remedy, and possibly your freedom. Such a document corrupts the entire process in my opinion.

Finally, folks, regarding the End the Fed Plan, the absence of a simple response to your question as to WHETHER THE REMEDY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL, the unwillingness to provide reassurance to thousands of you, should tell you all you need to know about who will be in charge of your future and controlling your accounts. Please keep that in mind as you make your future decisions. Our great grandfathers and grandmothers in 1933 were asleep at the switch. From this point on, we will not have the benefit of any such claim.

You can listen to TAKE NO PRISONERS listen live on the internet every Sunday night 8 PM Eastern Time (7PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific) at:

republicbroadcasting.org...

Or you can listen on the phone by calling:

access code: 118466 followed by the # sign

Or you can listen on various FM stations nationwide and shortwave around the world.

And finally, those of you with iPhones, Blackberries and other handheld devices can listen viat the Shoutcast app which is available for free at the iTunes Store. Simply Google “Shoutcast app” to find your way to the download. The Republic Broadcasting Network is one of the networks carried by Shoutcast.

I hope you will join me Sunday night. Would you please consider circulating this email to your list before the program?

Wishing that all shall enjoy His blessings and peace
Sam

www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com (official website of The Restore America Plan)
Host: TAKE NO PRISONERS
Republic Broadcasting network
www.republicbroadcasting.org...
The Save America Crusade

INFO BOARD

Superb state-of-the-art UCC/creditor/status process is available from the following groups and ministries:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The following resources are available at:

[email protected]

- COLLECTING IN BANKRUPTCY SEMINAR for enforcing payment. Essential information for anyone considering entering that forum.

- ATTORNEY REPELLANT PACKAGE to predictably avert civil suit or threat by making it impossible for counsel to file the lawsuit.

- ROCKLAND SEMINAR – the landmark workshop where comprehensive administrative process was introduced including all the bells and whistles such as self executing powers of attorney and confession of judgment...

- CONTRACT DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PACKAGE

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The reason why I am in debt...
I am married with needy children,that's why!
My youngest is 35 and I dream of the day
when they can pay their own bills!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I had the same problem, and you know. I basically said to her, stand on your own two feet - any more bills you can not expect me to pay them any longer. grow up~
and that was the last time I allowed my daughter to get out of debt and any further debts - she has gotten zero assistance - its her life and it will be what she says it will be... notice I am not her bank any longer...~ I hope this helps... the TV has programmed the 70's generation to bankrupt their parents... but you are not suppose to know this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The only reason why we help them is because they
are our children.
One is under employed and struggling to make ends meet.
Another hasn't learned how to live within his means yet.
I cave into them because of my grandchildren.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

the problem occurs when you cross the line and you become insolvent because of them. I love my children and I look forward to being a grandparent. but you must understand - they are programmed to persue the easiest avenue to solve there problems, they have been taught at a early age to get what they WANT is more important that their NEEDS.
After monitoring my daughter , I came to the conclusion that she would blow her money she earned on crap and left me and my wife paying her Needs while she blew everything on her Wants.... that is why we took that coarse of action... it has nothing to do with LOVE and everything to do with Rockefeller and TV mind control... they have been programmed to be on welfare.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Dear, I feel your pain . . .
while mine are not that older yet I am in the same wagon with you, my husband and I could be right now in a cruse, traveling around the world or suntanning in the Bahamas, but my 26 and 23 years olds are still at home.

The reason? even with years of college education they still can not afford to live on their own.

We are just great parents. Righ?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I did put my foot down and inform the children...
All major financial requests have to go through their father.
They ask me because they know I will cave in under pressure.
Unfortunately,I am the weakest link in the command chain.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

We mothers usually are, I do most of the bill paying and spending so that is why I am targeted.

But then again even my husband sister that is in her late 50s is asking my husband for financial help this days, even when his parents that are still alive are not, they are great at managing their retirement and so my parents.

Both my children work but they don't make enough to live on their own.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That's just it!The kids' are working,but they don't make
enough or get the hours they need.My daughter is only
working 3 to 4 hours a day!You can't live on that few of
hours.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
you need to learn how to print your own money ... www.philsgang.com
3PM radio show... its not a bowl of cherries but it works and it is easy but you need money to print money.... check Phil out - I have and I am happy, yet its still not enough to put me and mine on easy street... but nothing is simple anymore... thats why we need to simplfy our lives, and get rid of Washington, DC the cause of our problems... Wall Street is the tool they use to give us these problems.... thats my analysis of the problems that I have researched.... money its the root cause. and there control of it... sort makes you the flea on the dogs tail... not a great place to be if you have to lead....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh yes,print my own money...
Then I will be locked up some place
making "new" friends.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
how about steal before the thieves do... because once you understand, then it is obvious, and easy to take before the thieves do.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The only reason why we help them is because they
are our children.
One is under employed and struggling to make ends meet.
Another hasn't learned how to live within his means yet.
I cave into them because of my grandchildren.

Hunger is a great teacher.

If you're worried about the children going hungry you can always drop off milk and boxes of fruit for them.

Few people magically become responsible if they know they don't have to be. You may be preventing your son who doesn't know how to live within his means growing up.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm confused, the title mentions a can opener, but I can't find anything about can openers in the OP.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by scwizard

The can opener is for mamabeth to give to her son. He will use it to open the vault so she can print her own money before the gov.... ahhh, the thieves get it. The box of fruit is for you

Sorry, sleep deprived....

[edit on 13-5-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
I'm confused, the title mentions a can opener, but I can't find anything about can openers in the OP.

Disappointing, yes.

I was about to apply for a Green Card just so I could get a free can opener.

Oh well, lucky we Aussies are blessed with strong teeth . . .

top topics

join