It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change Is Happening In Front Of Our Eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I starred and flagged your thread as I think I understand what you are getting at here. I personally have never seen so much alien talk in past years as I have seen this particular year. To me, it seems like it pops up on the news and in documentaries more than ever as of late.

I do have a question though. Why are you putting Shutter Island, Alice in Wonderland, and Harry Brown on that film list? They really aren't scifi IMO nor do they deal with aliens. One's fantasy, one's about a man who's lost his mind after his wife killed thier children and the other is a vigilante crime thriller...( I use the term "thriller" loosely though...it bored me to tears really)
Just curious. Other than that, thank you for the thought provoking thread.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
yet it's the "pocket of elites" who secretly work against the government through Hollywood to warm up the public?

Am I interpreting this correctly? If so, do you realize how bizarre this sounds?

Not if you do your research, for example, who pays for the film to be made? who produces/directs these films, who then decides that the particular film is good enough to be released?

Who runs the newspapers worldwide?, who chooses the editors? who regulates the media? who issues the d9 notices? these are all questions that people must find the answers to before simply dismissing the facts.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The worry I have about this is that the Vatican was one of the first to make moves towards disclosure and recently has said supports some sort of global rule but wondered how to prevent tyranny.

Whatever they bring out will be their Vrill ETs, possibly hybrids, and the focus will be on a new religion and a new golden era of slavery/microchipping, nwo.

This is not what lies ahead however. There will be changes to this corporate bloodline rule.

People will simply follow suit, I really believe that softening up nwo as a cosmic idea, and then promoting in the open their space domination, pretending they're star trek when really this is the open Empire of Star Wars, is the name of the game, however what is really going to happen is many are going to switch channels, and with disclosure will come a greater possibility, that may very well depend on our pulling away from their karmic actions. Handing their karma back in numbers by writing in and firing them, and us, being loving with each other.

We can pull in our help.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The worry I have about this is that the Vatican was one of the first to make moves towards disclosure and recently has said supports some sort of global rule but wondered how to prevent tyranny.

That's true, I totally forgot about that. I think that's some pretty good evidence that something is coming down the pipeline, especially with all the recent "scandals" with the priests lately. But on the other hand, could have just given them a reason to deviate from the priest scandals...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Not if you do your research, for example, who pays for the film to be made? who produces/directs these films, who then decides that the particular film is good enough to be released?

Who runs the newspapers worldwide?, who chooses the editors? who regulates the media? who issues the d9 notices? these are all questions that people must find the answers to before simply dismissing the facts.

I haven't seen any facts to dismiss. I only question a bizarre premise. According to the above, I have to connect a bunch of dots and then make an assumption about them. That's fine, but at some point I need some sort of evidence that the premise and assumptions are correct.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What I am very worried about is that the population is being pumped up for Vrill stepping forward, Nazi/hybrids as rulers, promoting peace and a new moneyless society, but this isn't truly that, this is a step backwards, where the resources are saved for the few elite, and the rest live like pioneers, and the knowledge is not shared, this is stipend based scarsity model yet again, in addition microchipped nano bot false peace.

But people may think this is great. They won't understand the difference between this and true moneyless, freedom and complete equality with all information shared by all.

Evolutionary leaps made by a third strand of dna that someone just made a thread on, robotic strand infiltrating our human dna, with nano dust everywhere. We think this matrix is bad, just wait and see.

I want to see the real Federation sail in and the arrests being made on the International bankers, Royal Family and Bloodlines and all the shadow government. But people may not be considered consicously aware and awake enough for this, for there is always consequence to action, and consequence to allowing oneself to be shoved in a box and kept in darkness may mean inheriting that box that box for a time.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have read your posts with interest and I totally agree with you, especially the part about the Star Trek generation. I believe we are heading towards a type of agenda filled process that will turn the heads of many. I agree hybrids are something that I continuously think about. What we will be told will not necessarily be the ultimate truth, merely pawns used in order to gain our concentration.

IF disclosure does go ahead we would have to be shown alternative power sources and possibly free energy, this will put a dampner on the oil and gas industry as people will start to become a little uneasy with our primative technology compared to theirs. This is where the sweetner comes in, before the bag and tag operation. Of course the powers that be may roll over and concede, but I seriously doubt it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

IF disclosure does go ahead we would have to be shown alternative power sources and possibly free energy, this will put a dampner on the oil and gas industry as people will start to become a little uneasy with our primative technology compared to theirs.

I actually just heard on the radio that Oil/Gas companies are being given boat loads of money to research and implement renewable energy sources. Obviously this isn't free energy, but it's a step in the right direction...

As far as the "elite" getting out of power and knowledge going back to the people, I feel that it's only a matter of time before such a thing is done. All people have to do is sit around and wait, and just KNOW and BELIEVE that it's going to happen. Good conquers evil in the end (although I don't believe evil really exists, people do things to better someone or something, even if it hurts others; but that's a different topic/threaded discussion).

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I agree the words I speak are just words without substance but and its a big but I can't do all the work for everyone, I post my ideas based on research and personal understanding. The facts in this particular thread are,

1. The media are now reporting UFO's and THE EXISTENCE OF LIFE ELSEWHERE

2. Scientists are changing their opinions on the fact that we may not be alone and contact may be closer than we think

3. The type of films that are being show include the following (compassion and understanding of entities other than human, New technology that once upon a time was pure science fiction, The existence of dimensions and how they can be incorporated into our science, the focus on mans greed and corruption and how the masses are dumbed down so that they don't think for themselves, the way we as a human collectiveness are seen from other points of view) - The list goes on and on.

4. Government/NASA officials changing their tune on the existence of life outside of our planet.

A few years ago we would never see such things, but something has changed now and indeed is changing.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes "Change Is Happening In Front Of Our Eyes"

Today they try to ban the 500 euro note in the UK and the wests economy is crashing. i can see it and the maths backs this up unless you beleive in the money fairy.

Now i'm quite sure we have ET's but if we on earth are not too borring for them too vist us then when they do drop by the will let us all know in no uncertain terms.

Discloser might come about 9/11 but i realy think some of the 'Free Thinkers' on this subject are doing a bit too much thinking and minds are running away with themselves.

Yes i know this subject is getting a lot of airing just now but the dots don't quite join up and who says these ET's are friends to each other so would they not rush in to make us part of their federation or are we going to asume we cn only have one god and one ET ?

I love si-fi but you guys should not hold your breath and your more likly to see a faked world attack being staged by your own goverments then ever to see the real thing so maybe you are all being used and will run around waiving your hands in the air saying your right and not see the bigger picture.

Sorry if i have upset you but it's for your own good and yes i have watched the smoking gun, nasa secret transmisions, possible fake moon landings and much, much more and would recomend you download 'Arithmetic, Population & Energy - Oil, Peak Oil ' even if like me you think the peak oil side is being over done and it's a well old documentary, it's well worth watching and then lets talk about the change that is happening.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
I love si-fi but you guys should not hold your breath and your more likly to see a faked world attack being staged by your own goverments then ever to see the real thing so maybe you are all being used and will run around waiving your hands in the air saying your right and not see the bigger picture.

According to Time Wave Zero, things are just going to go down hill until 2012, then either it will all end or everything resets. Time will only tell since it seems like everyone is waiting for a miracle on 2012 anyway....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

1. The media are now reporting UFO's and THE EXISTENCE OF LIFE ELSEWHERE

UFOs? Sure. The existence of life elsewhere? Has not been discovered and cannot be reported on as such. Other than Hawking's theories and that controversial Mars meteorite, there's not much out there.

2. Scientists are changing their opinions on the fact that we may not be alone and contact may be closer than we think

Scientists have believed this for decades and we've been searching for life elsewhere for decades.

3. The type of films that are being show include the following (compassion and understanding of entities other than human, New technology that once upon a time was pure science fiction, The existence of dimensions and how they can be incorporated into our science, the focus on mans greed and corruption and how the masses are dumbed down so that they don't think for themselves, the way we as a human collectiveness are seen from other points of view) - The list goes on and on.

All of these are common fantasies and conditions of modern humans with a predisposition of science, science fiction, sociology and/or politics. Movies always play off of these concepts.

4. Government/NASA officials changing their tune on the existence of life outside of our planet.

Again, science and governments have long taken interest in this idea.

A few years ago we would never see such things, but something has changed now and indeed is changing.

I don't see any prolific changes, but I do see ideas evolving and news stories and entertainment media evolving along with them.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
I do have a question though. Why are you putting Shutter Island, Alice in Wonderland, and Harry Brown on that film list? They really aren't scifi IMO nor do they deal with aliens.

I added them to the list as these film show insights in to the human mind and how humans react with each other at a given time. I know they aren't to do with aliens but they are to do with change, and IMHO we are on the edge of something that will sweep us off our feet. I didn't want this thread to be another disclosure thread I wanted it to incorporate a viewpoint that many of us can agree on and that is a change is coming

You may perceive these films differently than I and someone else may view them diffeerently to other e.t.c. But once we form a collective viewpoint we can start to talk about where its heading. Agreed its going to take a bit of time, but theres no time like the present, the sooner the better IMHO.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Scientists have believed this for decades and we've been searching for life elsewhere for decades.

No they haven't not openly its always been comments like 'little green men' and their 'flying saucers' not until now have they started to embrace this topic openly without ridicule, this is the crux of change.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black Ops
As far as the "elite" getting out of power and knowledge going back to the people, I feel that it's only a matter of time before such a thing is done. All people have to do is sit around and wait, and just KNOW and BELIEVE that it's going to happen.

I understand what your saying, but I personally think its better to self educate yourself whilst your waiting for the inevitable that way, you can be prepared for whats to come, instead of having to deal with the aftermath.

I am not saying that its a case of me wishing this, on the contrary, I am looking at the facts presented in front of our eyes. What has been masked for all these years steeped in mystery and lies is coming to the surface. IMHO

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ah, I understand where you were coming from now. That's an interesting point of view.

I tend to agree with your sentiments . Things are changing.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No they haven't not openly its always been comments like 'little green men' and their 'flying saucers' not until now have they started to embrace this topic openly without ridicule, this is the crux of change.

Wher exactly have you been getting your science information from? Carl Sagan covered the topic of ET life extensively, as far back as the 70s in "Cosmos", and never used such terms.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The only thing I see is that now there is a plethora of digital cameras in the hands of people. There is the internet and email where stories and these digital images spread like wildflower. Because of this, people now think every flippn little blur/blog/dot caught on cam is a UFO. They spread it all over the place and they email to news agencies and so on.

This is why we hear/see more of this "phenomenon".

Sci-fi and alien themed movies have been around since I was a kid. I see absolutely nothing new here - except that technology has greatly improved and has allowed people's imaginations to be transferred to the big screen easier and more realistically.

I grew up on Stars Wars and lets not forget the lovable ET and a plethora of cheesy Sci-Fi stuff.

At the end of the day, I think it is Earthly technology that has causes this phenomenon to grow (cams, email, internet and movie technology) - not disclosure coming soon by TPTB.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Change is happening right in front of our eyes and yet there are still people that want to deny this is happening. Take a good look round you and what do you see?

Films:

District Nine
The Box
Alice in Wonderland
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Lightning Thief
Shutter Island
Harry Brown

How is this year different than any other year in Filmland? Let's go back 30 years, a similar period from 1979 - 1980 gives us...

The Empire Strikes Back
Altered States
Flash Gordon
Alien
Superman II
Hanger 18

Please watch the films before saying they have no relevance to change

I don't think you watched them or are drawing conclusions that are there. Perhaps you can tell us what movies based on a Lewis Carroll novel over a century old, a Dennis LeHane novel and a Rick Riordan novel have to do with disclosure. Or perhaps you can write LeHane and Riordan, ask them if the powers-that-be hired them the pen those novels?

In the news:

Some of your news has either been discredited or had no credibility to begin with...

Have aliens hijacked Voyager 2 spacecraft

Hardly the most credible source or story. There is no comment from NASA only from an "extraterrestrial expert."

Compelling' evidence of life on Mars: Nasa

Which NASA asserts is completely false...

Despite recent media reports that NASA found evidence for life on Mars, the U.S. space agency says proof that we are not alone is still a ways off.

A Wednesday article in the U.K.'s "The Sun" newspaper entitled, "NASA: Evidence of Life on Mars," reported that they agency had unveiled "compelling evidence" for Martian organisms. But NASA officials and veteran Mars mission scientists say "no."

"This headline is extremely misleading," said Dwayne Brown, a spokesman for NASA based at the agency's headquarters in Washington, D.C. "This makes it sound like we announced that we found life on Mars, and that is absolutely, positively false."
Source

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe all those digital cameras were a part of the "disclosure" process as well.

I think what people get caught up on in this subject is the word...disclosure. What does it mean to you? Is it an event, a process, a beginning, an end? Before anything is disclosed to you it has to be pre-meditated right?

For me, all things are just part of processes and never a beginning and an end. Disclosure to me, is just part of the process and is not just a spontaneous event like so many seem to believe. Sometimes we forget that human thought is alive and part of the world just as much as the physical world. We are not all on the same reality, that is something created by your mind, so are we all in the same time? Do we all need to be "disclosed" in the same way for our reality to completely accept something as true?

I am starting to see that current events right now are just reinforcing what I have already held to be true. The things that people that claim disclosure will bring is happening, like the OP said, right before our eyes. I truly challenge any skeptics to ask themselves why our government, which we are shown by the minute that they are not trustworthy, has up to this point been so jittery about the "disclosure" stars (free energy, et, secret societies, mind power). Yet there has been just as many "well educated, rounded, trustworthy" people such doctors, scientists, spiritual leaders already to have said we, the human race as a collective, already have some knowledge on these subjects and that their is being something hidden?

I have already been disclosed on the subject, its been happening. I think the "event" that everyone is waiting for that finally brings this knowledge to the MASSES, everyone you know, is something much greater than just knowing aliens are out there and maybe getting some free energy. That has already happened. The "event" I think will differ for each person but it will be much more exciting then just hearing the politicians admit it.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join