It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Phoenix (HQ) (Must See)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Flares? This videos seems like it maybe legit, not sure though. It just has a "real" feeling about it.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
hrmm, odd - I just noticed it says Pakistan on the Video but not the title. Oh well.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
OP posted another video showing the same place with a different ufo and different title.
Methinks he`s promoting a hoax video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muckyman
OP posted another video showing the same place with a different ufo and different title.

Explain why you think its a hoax?

And im not promoting anything
- I posted a couple of interesting videos for people to come up with their own opinion on this.....UFO board

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Im sorry Blackout but 23 seconds thats just a little suspect don't you think.

Don't get me wrong it looks good but 23 seconds if that was real it would be longer than that.

Until a longer clip shows up i would have to say fake all the fake one's are about this long.

Nobody would just film 23 seconds if this was real i do believe in life out there but im not buying this just too short sorry.

Keith

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Originally posted by muckyman

Explain why you think its a hoax?

And im not promoting anything
- I posted a couple of interesting videos for people to come up with their own opinion on this.....UFO board

Surely you noticed that the two seperate vidios you have posted are the same footage with a different "ufo" in each one ?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Since this is part two of this hoaxed video:

We can safely say, this too is a hoax.

[edit on 13/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey, OP....not to be rude or anything, but if you think your doing anything other than harming the very subject you are interested in by trolling youtube for the "truth" your dead wrong.

Let me save you a ton of trouble when it comes to figuring out if a video is important and worthy to discuss or not. It has nothing, or very little to do with the content of the video itself. It is everything that goes with it. If it is a short video with no backup information, don't bother with it, plain and simple.

Logic, reason and common sense can pretty much dismiss the majority of the bunk that your posting.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by justKEITH
Im sorry Blackout but 23 seconds thats just a little suspect don't you think.

Don't get me wrong it looks good but 23 seconds if that was real it would be longer than that.

Until a longer clip shows up i would have to say fake all the fake one's are about this long.

Nobody would just film 23 seconds if this was real i do believe in life out there but im not buying this just too short sorry.

Keith

So you base the validity of something on the time it was filmed? 23 seconds isn't long enough for something to be a valid, so it is fake.

The Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination was 26 seconds. 3 more seconds, does that mean the assassination of President Kennedy was faked? Or is 26 seconds long enough to be valid for you?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
The Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination was 26 seconds. 3 more seconds, does that mean the assassination of President Kennedy was faked? Or is 26 seconds long enough to be valid for you?

No, but they didn't have Photoshop CS5 in 1966 so the attempts to make a genuice "fake" or hoax were slightly more cumbersome than in 2010 when any moron with a PC can create circles of light and drop them onto home video.

But look at this UFO vid from a rational point of view. Oh wow! That's amazing! A circle of lights in the sky. Let me video that. 20..22..23 seconds. Yep, that's enough. No need to film an important phenomenon more than that.

Mainly because these people who create the hoaxes have no idea how to end them so they just "stop filming".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

No most definitely not it's for the fact it's it's on youtube and the fact there is two clips that the OP that looks like it's done by the same people.

The OP have two threads running but with different objects in them the other one is about 43 seconds long sorry but my opinion is fake.

Here's the other vid.

Keith

[edit on 13-5-2010 by justKEITH]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yes black out has a tendency to post youtube vid's

but if i look back over the thread's i have read recently blackout was the op for most of them.

i have enjoyed many of his/ her postings ( guessing he)

their is nothing wrong with posting wrong findings.

as only with the false and true can you build a real picture.

and many of the not so true threads here on ats have led me on to more fruitful research by disregarding the fiction and searching for the fact. on outer resources.

new topics

top topics

join