It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kid!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Vertebral defects
Vertebral anomalies, or defects of the spinal column, usually consist of small (hypoplastic) vertebrae or hemivertebra where only one half of the bone is formed. About 70 percent of patients with VACTERL association will have vertebral anomalies. In early life these rarely cause any difficulties, although the presence of these defects on a chest x-ray may alert the physician to other defects associated with VACTERL. Later in life these spinal column abnormalities may put the child at risk for developing scoliosis, or curvature of the spine.
[edit]Anal defects
Anal atresia or imperforate anus is seen in about 55 percent of patients with VACTERL association. These anomalies are usually noted at birth and often require surgery in the first days of life. Sometimes babies will require several surgeries to fully reconstruct the intestine and anal canal.
[edit]Cardiac defects
Up to 75 percent of patients with VACTERL association have been reported to have congenital heart disease. The most common heart defects seen with VACTERL association are ventricular septal defect (VSD), atrial septal defects and tetralogy of Fallot. Less common defects are truncus arteriosus and transposition of the great arteries.
[edit]Esophageal defects
Esophageal atresia with tracheo-esophageal fistula (TE fistula) is seen in about 70 percent of patients with VACTERL association, although it can frequently occur as an isolated defect. Fifteen percent to 33 percent of patients with TE fistulas will also have congenital heart disease. However these babies usually have uncomplicated heart defects, like a ventricular septal defect, which may not require any surgery.
[edit]Renal / Kidney defects
Renal (kidney) defects are seen in approximately 50 percent of patients with VACTERL association. In addition, up to 35 percent of patients with VACTERL association have a single umbilical artery (there are usually two arteries and one vein) which can often be associated with kidney or urologic problems. These defects can be severe with incomplete formation of one or both kidneys or urologic abnormalities such as obstruction of outflow of urine from the kidneys or severe reflux (backflow) of urine into the kidneys from the bladder. These problems can cause kidney failure early in life and may require kidney transplant. Many of these problems can be corrected surgically before any damage can occur.
[edit]Limb defects
Limb defects occur in up to 70 percent of babies with VACTERL association and include absent or displaced thumbs, extra digits (polydactyly), fusion of digits (syndactyly) and forearm defects such as radial aplasia. Babies with limb defects on both sides tend to have kidney or urologic defects on both sides, while babies with limb defects on only one side of the body tend to have kidney problems on that same side.
[edit]Growth
Many babies with VACTERL are born small and have difficulty with gaining weight. Babies with VACTERL association, however, do tend to have normal development and normal intelligence.
The diagnosis is made if at least three of the seven defects are present in an infant.
[edit]Epidemiology

The VACTERL association has an estimated incidence of 16 cases per 100,000 live births. It is seen more frequently in infants born to diabetic mothers. It is rarely seen more than once in one family.
[edit]Pathology

Patients with abnormal cardiac and kidney function may be more at risk for hemolytic uremic syndrome.

im not outwardly noticlbe, for some reason the defects actualy made me a bit better in some areas.

reason i have difficulty is i have more blood flow to my brain, and my brain is coming out of being hinderd, you know kinda a lower bloodflow than normal for me, so now coming out of it is kinda clearing the pipes, some dont like that because incapacitated im a bit quiker thinking, i dont have to go back to an office and analyz things i can think on my feat.

so if you want to slight me why not attack my birthdefects

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the extent of there nuclear experiements, nah couldnt be, its to horrific.

go look at others like me, i am truly fortunate, ive seen pictures of others, imagine no genitalia a smooth surface, ya just like grey aliens or angels, when i think of the others i cry out of kinship and why am i so lucky, why did i survive, why am i able to walk amongst you with out you being the non the wiser.

think about it for a moment, why me well think about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the didnt think i would live past puberty, only a 6% chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so ive beeten some seriose odds.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Is the OP just trying to link us to his websites?

None of this seems all the helpful...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramyu
Is the OP just trying to link us to his websites?

None of this seems all the helpful...

no actualy not.

my family is involved in some serious stuff is the best i can say.

i would post all the medial papers dealing with renal transplants, neuro stuff, as welll as heating large areas of outdoors for crops.

doing that would put my mothers maden name up here and my fathers name.

my family on one side is on one side of all this and my fathers side the other.

hard to explane it all, it would be easier for me to use my gifts doing some good, instead of trying to tell my story and recieve the assistance i nead to get to a productive space.

unlike other claimants my story is still going on as we speak.

as far as being stuck to a computer doing conspiracy theorie stuff, today is the first day i stayed home all day and slept in years, just so you know.

oh and because my story is real and the many facets of it it is not as neat as a Bourne identity movie.

more like Dune than Manchurian canidate.

but then why isnt it accepted as others storys are, is it to coplicated to tell because of its reality.

must be, after all im not going by a story line and script making sure my facts line up with story, i dont have to, what i dont remember doesnt conflict, as well as what i do remember doesnt conflict either.

so far every single person that raised a red flag and claimed oh oho oh there it is what discounts his story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why and how did he get those x-rays, well ive had alot of help.

i dont say dont you know who i am because it shouldnt matter, and no im not famouse.
well kinda ina rambo kinda way, even an action figure

thing is my dad and i were probley in a similar project headed by great uncle, which if tracked to be someone very secret, even found connection to of all places Manchuria, its realy to consise in the points that coincide with information out there in the public as well as hollywood.
It wasnt China doing it, oh we may have gotten our tech from the victims of that war but it was america that perfected it, who knows how many are in the world like me, probly not many.

Only one other one that i know of, two left , ive overheard figures but officialy there were 98 men and one woman and a boy in the start.
i have a pic of that woman four men and my boots, im taking the pic.
The angle of the picture and such also shows the aprox height of the picture taker, and given the pole fence in front of camera if i was full grown i would have bent over and used fence to steady cam at the angle, then the smaller boots, around 7 1/2 i think they were, maybe 8, but it was around 25 years ago at least.

So it just isnt one thing, there are many things.
little peices ive managed to collect from things left at what i thought was my mother's house that i had left as a teen and young adult, medical records, pictures, two very telling ones, one of a life i dont remember other than maybe a fleeting memorie of me looking proud with two boys, it is cut, i have a vague memorie of cutting it to remove my wife i think out of the picture to protect her identity i think,,,,,,,,,,but i also think to show the guilty party's, the boys are in the pic to add validity, ya i do things quike and multi layerd for later knowing what can happen, such as what did.

that and well im sure by now they are at least 3 1/2 feet taller and look differnt, but the other two adults and myself im sure can be recognized.

that one little pic realy validified it in some areas, the one of my dad took a long time for me to even notice it was my dad and not stepdad, reason is when i asked i was told oh that is xxxxx your step dad, so i figured ok mustve been in his army days before his beard and getting fat, but then after i found the one of me in a bag of loose papers that sat in a pile for 15-20 years, so i looked closer, then i took the one of my dad because i could tell even before i enlarged the pic

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
ran out of space again.

so i blew it up at a photo place, and there he was, i was a bit pissed like why did she lie, and those little boots, dam looks familar.

she freaked when i showed her, she said what are you doing with my picture, im like its not yours its of my dad.

what does this have to do with anything.
well what doesnt it have to do with it.

medical, millitary, family, pictures, memories,
even though memories are a bit swiss chees they are getting better.
thing also is the older ones invovled are not of good moral fiber.

if you watch men who stare at goats you may notice them talking about a curse for crossing a line, its true the do suffer from that in a way, i do not probley because i was a victim of such things and did not cross those lines of manipulating another human beings mind and memories.

oh when i say ive gotta give it a rest its getting to me is not from a headache, its more of a kinda vertigo, or pressure, like ears popping.

the other one mentioned the other day we are the only two left, well kinda.

kinda sucks because i may be the only one inocent, that is why i had a hard time even accepting this due to the thought what is my life worth, who am i to think im worth enough to destroy maybe 10-20 others lives just to prove my inocence when the crime is classified,,,,,,,,,,,,,i realized then what they had at there disposal and what they could potentialy do with it if not taught properly as well as dealing with the bad ones.

Thing is when i started to realize what happend i rememberd that i took a fall for a group because i was the only one without priors and was young.
as well as my record, etc, it was thought that it would be easy and they would make sure i was taken care of until the sentance was done, but instead they just used me for a dumping ground, so many things it would be impossible for one person to do.

such as drug dealing, assasinations, brainwashing, interigations, tortures, etc.

anyways thing is maybe they outsiders knew one was inocent and actualy trying to destroy some of it, not all but the bad apples gotta go.

im not one like Rogue Warrior, or STareing at Goats, im not in it for money

i was left with doing what i can online.

and well i dont know why the USA Army and Navy have not come to me, nor listend, ohya its above there paygrade until you get up to Colonel i believe.

you see my getting what is mine would meen a few alcoholic drug addicts that just want to have a good time until they die would loose there monthly check os around 3,000.

So the coverup is on several parts, and the ones hemming me up are vets.

some have been honest but not to others unless in private.
i dont out them for reasons of honor, but that honor has a dishonorable taint and that is why im coming out like this and allowing imaginitive things to flow, as it turns out someof the imaginative stuff is real, go figure.

one even said it to a few in a social setting several times, he is the most arrogant but at least he was honest, he and another.

hurts to see them so drunk and looking for the next carnal thing to cover there pain.

but to sit there and listen to a man that wore a beret, say its true you are and have been in combat with the best, as in ya The Best.
all of them are 10-20 years my senior.

whoda thunk it was a boy that was the moral compass as well as other things, no wonder they went nutty, imagine if you parents were children and you wanted to party you heart out, it would be easy right, what would you have to do send them off to boarding school, after all its there paycheck.

ya that is it in a nut shell on some levels.

there was one that i know of that was on one of my ops, the one right before some of what happend happend, this goes into some very sensitive area's and is why im being so public about it, it is more than myself, it has to do with the towers, it has to do with why some needed me out so they can do what they want, basicly im the one they fear crossing.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i was told a couple of years ago it took 1,860 to do it and keep me down.

and now im realizing he wasnt lying.

i think about him allot, crazy man, but smart, very smart.

he blamed himself, but i think he is one of the few that wanted to tell me and help me but was in great conflict.

imagine if a very world renowned assassin, one that some think is a myth had a soft spot in his heart for you, you may have watched movies of the guy that a hitman takes a likeing to and wants to make him is progedy type thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or a bit like the movei Wanted.

he was also i think my first partner/trainer, i was thunderbolt he was lightning then in the 70's.
reason why i titted this kid, is as a boy it was my CB handle, i think if i rememer right i didnt go with Cisco Kid because it was taken i saw it in a movie, so i went with California Kid, or Kid for short, funny there is an ultimate figher going by that as a ring name.

i should be watching the news right now, the stroy is similar to what happend to me back around 93.

im watching MSNBC again about a woman that was tortured and has no memorie, kinda like what happend to me.

Kelly Cleave Victim.

oh my God this is true, aha crap, drugged up heavy sodium pentathal and femabarbital,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so is what ive shared real.

whats his name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

it is interesting that Bush is from the Carronlingian line, the ones that usurped the Merovingians, the carrolingians are puppets of Vatican, or i should just say Illuminate, as my line is of the Templar lines, even on maternal side, even though maternal is catholic.

plot thickens.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
and a bit more, something i spoke on long before it came out, anther example of the level of coverup involved in my case.

this along with Social Influencing, the real brainwashing programs.

and then there is artichoke, and the me.
just released operation Dormouse.

Operation Dormouse
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Dormouse was the informal codename given to a CIA covert operation launched in 1975 to divert attention from Project Artichoke.[1] Operation Dormouse was to divert attention from Project Artichoke and direct it to the infamous Project MKULTRA. [2]
Contents [hide]
1 Project Artichoke and Operation Dormouse
2 Participants
3 References
4 See also
[edit]Project Artichoke and Operation Dormouse

Recently released documents show that although the horrors and atrocities of MKULTRA received most of the attention and public outrage over CIA mind control programs, the tortures earliest, deepest and most influential roots in fact found in the CIA's Project Artichoke.
This was the outcome planned by the CIA when it created Operation Dormouse. It operated out of the CIA's Security Research branch, and was launched as the 1975 Rockefeller Commission report and the subsequent Congressional hearings into CIA illegal activities chaired by Senators Frank Church and Teddy Kennedy started.
The idea was that by exposing the MKULTRA program by essentially offering it to the press, any investigative attempts into the Project Artichoke would be diverted.[3]
In his 2009 book, A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments, H. P. Albarelli documents some of the atrocities of the project including terminal interrogations conducted in Germany under Project ARTICHOKE .[4]
[edit]Participants

Among other participants, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld have been specifically implicated in Operation Dormouse, working with the CIA to suppress information on Artichoke from surfacing.[5][6]
[edit]References

^ "CIA, Memorandum for the Record , Subject: Project ARTICHOKE". George Washington University. January 31 1975. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
^ "Cries from the Past: Torture's Ugly's Echoes". truthout. May 23 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
^ "Operation Dormouse". The Intel Hub. May 23 2010. Retrieved 2010-31-05.
^ H. P. Albarelli (2009). A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments. Trine Day. pp. 350–58, 490, 581–83, 686–92. ISBN 0-9777953-7-3.
^ "Operation Dormouse". The Intel Hub. May 23 2010. Retrieved 2010-31-05.
^ H. P. Albarelli (2009). A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments. Trine Day. ISBN 0-9777953-7-3.

So again i ask why my thread is in the Gray Area and not the millitary part of the forum.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join