It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kid!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by fortis

I'm familiar with Duncan's story, and daresay I've met my share of individuals over the years while traveling who claimed they were involved in projects of this sort...most were in transient stages of life, so running into them on more than one or two occassions was rather hit-or-miss.

It can be very challenging trying to relate so much in such a short period of time, most of the folks I met with similar stories flooded me with loads of information in a very short period of time, so no worries there - it's a common mannerism.

My heart goes out to you if you are indeed a "super soldier". I had moments of activation that led me through some rather strange and inexplicable moments - and I get severe headaches that can lead to dangerous "awakenings" if I try to recall them with too much detail or dwell on them for too long.

I wish there was more I could do aside from offering comforting words that you're not alone out there in regards to these types of programs.

Also - you mentioned the movie - "Men Who Stare at Goats".

I'm familiar with both the movie, the book, and also Jim Channon's story.

First Earth Battalion

Just curious if you have read the First Earth Battalion Field Manual and if you practice any meditations and/or yogic centering techniques to clear your mind of any invasive programming that might be counter-intuitive to your general well being?

he leardeda bit from me actualy or was it the other way around.

well yes and know, before first earth battalion stuff,

actualy spoke to jim around 04, got a cold shoulder when asked about the chip, he just said oh they did it to you to as if he got a call a day.

thing is, there are some of us and some of well,either posers or other types.

what i meen about the our type is delta tau.
funny my stuff actualy has training videos, actualy historical memories, i even look a bit like beckwith and marcinko,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

here is the funny part, the differnce i mention is i was programed to shut the programs down as far as mkultr type goes.

must be that since im doing it like this must be that ive succeded in it somehow.
now gotta go puke, emotional release,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah nope close, whew.

oh i almost got realy pissed about first earth battalion when i read about the meth and group sex stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,seem to remember waiking up or running into the room into a bed full of naked adults going at it, was a bit traumatic at nine.

but ya, i know jims ideas to well, so i kept from reading it, another one was the Trojan warrior project.
that one was even worse.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fortis

I hear ya.

And yeah, there are a lot of fakers out there - it's one reason I don't post the details of actual experiences I've been through....I worry about copycats and "wannabes".

Personal field experience is a serious enough matter in it's own right, especially in civilian settings - the last thing I would want is some gung-ho kid bored off his stones to run out and start "play acting" in these types of matters with hardcore Actives....the personal responsibility is just too great.

It's not a game (even though, at times, it can certainly feel like one).

________

And as far as the F.E.B. Manual - I really had to read between the lines on it as well.

Some things I instictively "understood" and some of it I was just reluctant to even consider.

________

I'm still in the dark as far as detail specifics of what I'm expected/trained to do - most of the time that entire part of my brain is asleep until triggered....for the most part I'm a sleeper, and when active...well, let's just say it can get pretty damn weird pretty damn fast.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So this genetic programming has its roots in Nazi Germany, right? And then comes Operation Paperclip, which injected Nazi technology/ideology throughout the US military, among other places. MK-Ultra with next-generation brain programming, so far makes perfect sense. And I can understand that the Nazis could have had knowledge of DNA and genes far ahead of the West. But there's a couple things I don't understand.

Mostly surrounding the Freemasons. how do they fit in? Do they have a separate agenda, aside from the military? Or is this an unacknowledged faction of our military that operates with freemasons? if so, what is their agenda?

You've mentioned that Freemasons were heavily involved with your programming. You also mentioned that you were probably selected because your parents/grandparents were either military or freemasons. I can see why they would choose someone "in the circle" to try to enhance physically or mentally, to help succeed in life or further the goals of the circle, but I can't understand how they would try to harm you, or turn you into an assassin or a slave. Wouldn't they choose someone expendable for that kind of dirty work?

I guess all of my questions really come down to, what is the ultimate motive here? We already have the world's most powerful military, ten times over. Are these just experiments for the sake of experimenting? Or is there something else going on entirely?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Actually, whatever device is implanted in your neck is on the left side, not the right. If you'll look at the x-ray again you will see a marker on the left side that says RT. That means right. Anatomic position for x-rays are taken from the front of the body as you were standing facing someone. Left is therefore on the right side of the x-ray and this is standing operating procedure for taking x-rays and even scans.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So this genetic programming has its roots in Nazi Germany, right? And then comes Operation Paperclip, which injected Nazi technology/ideology throughout the US military, among other places. MK-Ultra with next-generation brain programming, so far makes perfect sense. And I can understand that the Nazis could have had knowledge of DNA and genes far ahead of the West. But there's a couple things I don't understand.

Mostly surrounding the Freemasons. how do they fit in? Do they have a separate agenda, aside from the military? Or is this an unacknowledged faction of our military that operates with freemasons? if so, what is their agenda?

You've mentioned that Freemasons were heavily involved with your programming. You also mentioned that you were probably selected because your parents/grandparents were either military or freemasons. I can see why they would choose someone "in the circle" to try to enhance physically or mentally, to help succeed in life or further the goals of the circle, but I can't understand how they would try to harm you, or turn you into an assassin or a slave. Wouldn't they choose someone expendable for that kind of dirty work?

I guess all of my questions really come down to, what is the ultimate motive here? We already have the world's most powerful military, ten times over. Are these just experiments for the sake of experimenting? Or is there something else going on entirely?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Son of Will]

the forum the bulk of the story i wrote out is down now, first times since i began posting
, im not to worried because if it was done for just little old me well no worrys, not like others, oh my God there picking it apart.

anyways.

truth be told, my bloodline goes back to a few kings, the ones most know of are in myths and history long ago, Pendragon.

coins were made public around 1997 as well as stone carvings showing who the family is that the storys and scuh were written of.

this as well as connections to a few chiefs and the apache and sioux .

but that part of the story is trivial even though it has to do with bloodlines and grail stuff.

what is interesting is ive been MIA for around 16 years.
or is it KIA.
not sure, ive been the one lost, strange thing though, MIA/POW and in my own country, that is odd is it not.
the screwed up part is it is like bourne identity and XIII;the conspiracy, well actualy there isnt a movei that could properly describe it.

part of my difficulty writting this all as well as accepting any help is most have alterior agenda's.
im looked at like a weapons system and not a human. the woman that raised me said whe feared me sincei was age 6.

my story also has dreams and visions, for instance as a small boy i dreamed of being Rama and breaking a bow at a festival.

that chip in my neck is gove issue, so why is it im sitting here writting this, im not sure.

do they want this info to get out by one such as myself.
are there any others?
or am i the only one that didnot take the money, instead i chose another route, making sure this never happend again.
i have a vague memorie around 99 being offerd a million but i would have to keep quiete if i took the money and could not say anything ever, kinda like a insurance settlement.

im getting upset, its been a life time of this #, some say i might be the best of something, that something im proud of in one hand yet due to others fears i feal kinda like an outcaste.
i gues my gift is finding the enemy, scouting, recon urban stuff.
a one man unit,
i was also trained and conditioned with a layer of programing to shut mkultra programs down and find those under the influence of that type of manchurian programing.
this was done in parralel to what is real,,,,,,,imagine a type of programing that masks the truth with a veil of truth, this threw me off and prevented me from accepting it until my mission so to say is acomplished, a mission planned over 33 years ago.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by fortis

I hear ya.

And yeah, there are a lot of fakers out there - it's one reason I don't post the details of actual experiences I've been through....I worry about copycats and "wannabes".

Personal field experience is a serious enough matter in it's own right, especially in civilian settings - the last thing I would want is some gung-ho kid bored off his stones to run out and start "play acting" in these types of matters with hardcore Actives....the personal responsibility is just too great.

It's not a game (even though, at times, it can certainly feel like one).

________

And as far as the F.E.B. Manual - I really had to read between the lines on it as well.

Some things I instictively "understood" and some of it I was just reluctant to even consider.

________

I'm still in the dark as far as detail specifics of what I'm expected/trained to do - most of the time that entire part of my brain is asleep until triggered....for the most part I'm a sleeper, and when active...well, let's just say it can get pretty damn weird pretty damn fast.

i hear ya on that to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i kept quiet for years.

i took a long time to consider the cost analysis so to speak.

the personal cost to be quiet looked to great not just for myself but i could not live with myself if i just hid out.
that and well i dont have it in me to run and hide just because im worried about others speaking about things like what i divuldge and thinking they are something they are not.

im not argueing with what you are saying, i actualy agree.

thing is i thought long and hard, i prayed so much about this and meditated, i observed, and watched, took mental notes and payed attention to the news as well as other things, if i had a team and resorces the web of things and there connections would have been astounding.

my arch nemisis is of a spider type, as to where im a bit of a sasqautch eagle type, its complicated.

wel lthe guy that did a torture sesion to repress my memories and kept doing it i dont know how many times or how many times he reinforced it.
he is of a spider medicine, so i just kinda plucked at those web strands to see what they vibrated out of the web

for references look into Tom Brown JR, Men Who stare at Goats, and Trojan Warrior project.

i sundanced with the spiderguys teacher about a year or so before his death.
that sundancer was Wallace Blackelk, the addopted son of Nicholas BlackElk.

That is how deep this goes into several cultures and how theyve been missused and enslaved.
the other guy was trained in witchcraft and such since boyhood, he was realy into the reptilian stuff from icke, thing is he was the one that kept me from remembering.
he is realy book smart and knows the terminology, but me i have life experience, im the one that did the stuff he knew the names for.
So my story and bits of it were put out there by him and others, not by me,,,,,,,,,,,,,as i did my research on the internet to disprove my suspicions and such i came across storys similar to the stuff i was trying to convince myself was some bad dream and such.
the thing is i found real in the news stuff mixed in with stufl llike area 51 and project talent stuff just as Dan Burishc and Duncan Offinian talk about.
i found i knew more than those claiming to be one like me, i also found that what is locked away contains a few of those projects and programs, i kinda feal like a super top secret project jack of all trades, so then why is it that all thos others had time to have professions and such.
the simple answer is not nice, think of who every you choose, im not saying but what i will say is what would you do if you knew that by not coming forward that human traffickers and pedophiles would continue there sickness,now imagine if you had to regain your memories of at least what you can

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fortis

The most startling thing I've noticed about modern warrior castes within the United States over the past few decades is how broad and varied some of the programs out there can be.

Civilian training, Government training, Familial training, Tribal training. Spiritual training...there are so many variances and specializations.

The hardest part sometimes is decyphering the linguistic protocols between factions.

A code word/hand gesture in one group has an entirely different system in another, and sometimes with the "higher ups" it creates communication barriers and unintended conflict via simple misunderstandings.

One thing I know for sure - the best soldiers instinctively recognize their own, and I can't tell you how many times I've been sent out on a training mission only to run across another warrior who is just as reluctant to carry out the initial directive as I am.

Even if our programming/personal philosophy differs radically, there is always a recognition of each others heart and soul if you look beyond the initial defenses.

That's the most humbling and human aspect to this whole mess.

Two actives crossing paths on the road meet each others eyes and see past all the embedded/programmed b.s. and connecting on a human level.

The unspoken brotherhood and bond intrinsict to all sentient beings, regardless of the trials and hardships of our respective life paths...

That's what gives me hope more than anything.
That's what keeps me going.

Life is hard enough as it is without unnecessary conflicts.

It gets lonely out there sometimes, comraderie is the most precious commodity.

*edit to add:

Don't know if you've ever read "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman - but it's wonderfully insightful and practical philosophy in many aspects.

[edit on 5/15/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a song bohemian rhapsody says it all.
mama put a gun to his head and pulled my trigger now hes dead.

i was a little boy around i dont know 5-6, i remember her putting a gun in my hand , you know, take a childs hand in yours and pull the trigger.

now consider my famly ties in the special forces, pretty good setup and fram job to create a so called what would i be called,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

maybe a couple of tv shows would shed light on it.

Pretender, Allias, LeFemm Nikita, and a few others.

now also consider in books such as Dan Millmans books and Celesting prophecy's there are things in them that are also used in spycrap, oh i meen spycraft.
not to take away from those books but some of it is used and could be used to control others.
see how indepth ive had to go in some of this.
im not taking away from those things, im just pointing out where most have been fooled into becomeing stagenant as well as not having a foundation.

what im saying is they arent wrong, just on the wrong road,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its like ya they know how to drive a car but have they noticed the road.

ive driven on all types of terrain in the most harsh climates, yet most that wrote books and such have only had a limited time on the road, my time has been there one expereince in many facets for me.

a simple example would be Take Channon, Redfern, and Millman and role them into one guy, now multiplie that by 39 and that might be close i dont know ive held allot back until around two years ago.

oh those three are First Earth Battalion, Celestine Prophecy's, and Way of the Peacfull WArrior,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i read the millman book twice years ago, the celestine prophecy's took me almost ten years to read due to reason i dont want to discuss.

and the first earth battalion was way to familar, but when the orgy and meth stuff was touted i got a bit upset because in all three i saw where they missused limited information they recieved from somewhere???
Or there were fooled, or it was only for them to do what they did.

see i understand what is ment by the wise will be made foolish and the fools made wise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that can also meen the wise will become foolish then made wise again.
that is how i look at it,,,,,,,,,,,those that remain foolish and arrogant will be defeated,,,,,,,,,,,ive accepted my foolisheness long ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was around 12 i think,,,,,,,,,,,another boy said something about my little sister and tampons,,,,,,,,so because of just learning about being a man an such i thought i had to force a fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,he refused,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to this day i think of how wise he is or was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the simple reason is we were both the same age and he would not fight even when i pushed him down,,,,,,,,,,,,that is when i realized how foolish it is to listen to others about what being a man is,,,,,,,,,,,,so i went back to the bible and kept it real simple,,,,,,,,,,,,christ like simple but with attitude and willing to back it up,,,,,,,,,,,,an old marine compared me to peter in the bible,,,,,,,,,an old indian called me merlyn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,both knew i could do what all the others could even with everything falling apart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in ceremony or war and plans fall apart i take the lead, even in riots ive done the same,,, guiding my group out safely then even going to the officer in charge and giveing a few words of advice and walking off, kinda like the lone ranger,,,,,,,who was that man, whered he come from, what did he say,,,please know this Channon and i share some strang similaritys as well as that other clooney charetor, still dont know why exactly, i hope it turns out good, i hope Channon is a good guy, and if not then that is on him. i do hope he just thought i was a crack pot when i spoke to him almost 8 years ago, i was investigating my onw delema when i made contact with him, i mentioned the chip, so i dont blame him after all i hear it at least once a month from someone for years, but none ever have proof. so i can understand his stance.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

reply to post by fortis

The most startling thing I've noticed about modern warrior castes within the United States over the past few decades is how broad and varied some of the programs out there can be.

Civilian training, Government training, Familial training, Tribal training. Spiritual training...there are so many variances and specializations.

The hardest part sometimes is decyphering the linguistic protocols between factions.

A code word/hand gesture in one group has an entirely different system in another, and sometimes with the "higher ups" it creates communication barriers and unintended conflict via simple misunderstandings.

One thing I know for sure - the best soldiers instinctively recognize their own, and I can't tell you how many times I've been sent out on a training mission only to run across another warrior who is just as reluctant to carry out the initial directive as I am.

Even if our programming/personal philosophy differs radically, there is always a recognition of each others heart and soul if you look beyond the initial defenses.

That's the most humbling and human aspect to this whole mess.

Two actives crossing paths on the road meet each others eyes and see past all the embedded/programmed b.s. and connecting on a human level.

The unspoken brotherhood and bond intrinsict to all sentient beings, regardless of the trials and hardships of our respective life paths...

That's what gives me hope more than anything.
That's what keeps me going.

Life is hard enough as it is without unnecessary conflicts.

It gets lonely out there sometimes, comraderie is the most precious commodity.

*edit to add:

Don't know if you've ever read "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman - but it's wonderfully insightful and practical philosophy in many aspects.

[edit on 5/15/10 by GENERAL EYES]

just wanted to reiderate what you said.
dito.
as well as man ive realy had to deal with allot of chaffe from everywhere in many ways, you know like a plaine puts out to confuse a missle.
thing is im not a missle, im a human being(pun).
on another forum as well as this one i wrote it out as i prossed info, as well as why i vetted other info and came across new info,,,,,,,,,,lotta info huh

so i wrote it out as i experienced it, both past and present.

hard to do, showing where i thought somethings were and also trying to convey it may be mistaken adn blame or resentment was being placed in the wrong dirrection.
while still trying to raise flags, as well as work through it,,,,,,,,for several reasons,,,,,,,,to show what happens when faced with this stuff at times, thing is it was over 1800 doing it to me, most its probley nowhere near that....
i also wanted to show that a warrior listens and considers there actions but is willing to look a fool to find the truth if that truth might bring about war of famine to end war and famine,,,,sarve the famine and war against the war or whatver varialbe.

i was told by a formar satanist,kabalist,spec op type, he was not satanist anylonger, yet he did my chart of whatever, he began to tell me something and clammed up like his throat was stuck,,,,,,,,,,he only said the day would come that i would take the sword from my father, there have been others, what they say is short, the look on there face is of fear as if they saw something terrible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my experience is to close to Kalki for comfort, or the one named Faithful and True aka rider on the white horse aka Ancient in years, whom is given athority by a young man desending on a cloud,,,,,,,,,,,,thus showing the one that defeats satan is not Jesus Christ but another one known as the heavenly son of man.
its all in the bible, is it programing or not, i choose to error on the side of God and if it is i God chose

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
oops ran out of room.

thing is, i chose to choose before i even thought of being chosen.
but my beleifs do not conflict with the bible yet include native american and Buddhist as well as celtic,,,,,,,,,,,ive found no conflict,,,,,,,,,,,,,but in many in those religions i find the coflict with what they attack me with most of the time or say im satanist or white devil or both, even while i stand there tan, well the buddhists have shown only humility and respect

oh and i found Kalki/Rama is said to be a Budha or such, seems like budism has its denominations also,,,,,,,,,,the story of Kalki is very similar to my life experiences, as well as the one called Faithful and true.
Believe me when i say i looked for proof to dicount it, to disprove it to myself.
two years ago i detoxed from the medications, then because of stress and attacks i prayed my ass of,,,,,,,,,,,,then i was at the ER with one of the perps of all things,,,,,,,,,i almost took a pill but decided to call down and pray instead, i said a prayer i dared not ever say before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i made a demand to God, i almost want to cry about my disrespect and sorrow i felt even thinking it,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i said God i cannot claim that, i have to have a sign i cannot denie, one that leaves no question as to the gravity of this situation,,,,,,,,,,,when we went into the Er it was suny and no clouds when we came out it was black and a second earlier there was over 8,000 lightning strikes, that was june-20-2008, the complex lightning storm.
blacked the sky for weaks, it looked like hell on earth,,,,,,,,,,,,,and well ya it was like God saying ya your enemy is satan and you are the one to take him down.
thing also is Kalki is known as the destroyer, but it is destroyer of death and confusion

this explains whey some have tried there hardest to make me hate and doubt myself.
also why some think im jsut a flook or something.

im letting you know this not because of some crazed fanatical speak.
but just consider if there is more to why the created MK-Ultra and such programs.
or what if in those things a boy was put in it that is an incarnation of a Vedic prophecy, as well as a few others, might make more sense huh and ad validity to many paths as well as show how many have become foolish, and well now its time to get wise.
im pretty sure i just upset a few if not allot of people.

but im kinda tired of holding back, and well i dont like upseting God, but i also know God understands my reluctance to accetp this, or maybe its just as God wants it .

check out what is known about Indigo children and ask yourself where are they.

and ive considerd that others were made to believe this about themselves, as i considerd it to be programing or suggestions, but then i noticed my life expereinces and such, the paterns and correlations that were not found in any others, none of them had as complete expereinces and such.

kinda a catch 22 as far as im concerned, the thought of a knight on a white horse coming to save me is apealing but to consder that im that guy for everyone else kinda sucks, especialy when most want to sit in there lazy faith(boy) and then ask me if there is room on the horse for there chair because the need a ride to the liquor store, my bad but that is how it looks to me most of the time, not as much as i used to but still similar

[edit on 18-5-2010 by fortis]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It looks like someone took an x-ray while a kid had their orthodonic headgear on to me.

I had that ugly kind of headgear. It made me look like an alien.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dont mean to sound rude am very interested in your story but can you prove that xray is yours and not one you got off the web?

Regards to all

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't quite follow a lot of this thread. But its interesting none the less. I don't really believe in all the freemason programming stuff and stuff like that but still an interesting read.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
Dont mean to sound rude am very interested in your story but can you prove that xray is yours and not one you got off the web?

Regards to all

my name is on it, up in the corner, i have an entire envelope of films spanning around 10 years.

ya i can prove it, or have proved it,.

i think on the icke forum i neglected to crop my name out.
if its important to prove a person is behind this screne.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
I don't quite follow a lot of this thread. But its interesting none the less. I don't really believe in all the freemason programming stuff and stuff like that but still an interesting read.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

what was done to me wasnt programing, as i dont think of what the masons did was other than memorie repression.

but it was a scotish rite clinic, and what one lodge does i dont think the rest do to.

i have a very hard time writting this out for several reasons.
one is each aspect as multi layers.
i would rather have had a team of writters and pr guys write it out for me like the president has.

or like Candy Obrien had that guy help her, then he married her.
i suppose ex-sex slave's, as she says she was, get helped for obviouse reasons.

but delta/seal/??? i suppose what does he have to offer anyone.
ya i get looked at with fear, like if they cant controle him anymore then make him commint suicide and then they push and pick, mess with my finaces, my comfort,,,,,,my rights.
the reason why is i refuse to work for anyof them, i will not become a cop nor hitman.

dam, it sucks bringing it up, while writting.

reason is more comes up, then its like a memorie trying to hide again then im left with a kinda cellur memorie pain or other such distress.
kinda like fealing an old wound from taking a bullet in the vest.

if you want a better story, The Talent thing Duncan Offinian speaks of in his interveiws it very similar to is my story,,,,,,,,,but instead of the programing stuff, replace that with memorie repression,,,,,,,,,and spirtual prophecy doing with masons, and vedic as well as native american.
im what would be considerd a inperfect corner stone, my hair is dark, my skin is dark, i have a congenital birht defect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so you perfect people think about it for a minute when you are dieabetic or have other ailments artibuted to old age, consider that my defects were not defects, what the surgeons did was malpractice.

i better stop, emotions flarring.
and i have had to do this on my own, im social and such, but if you knew me in person would you be my freind and hang out, would you let me in your social click.
even if the comunity knew what i am,.
consider also that over 1800 people were paid and such to keep me messed up, imagine there reluctance to allowing me to recieve help, so i stay away from booze and dope and work a program, (oh its anonymous).

so ive also had to consider those that were entraped inot doing the box work, oh herding and messing with me work.
ive had to keep in mind not to forget them because many were coersed into it, i also have done my best to let them know i kinda understand or i should say i forgive them and,,,,,,,,,,,there is no nice way to say it, i would not have done it, i never could.

instead i would have sided with me.

and here is the crazy part, others come around trying to portray themselves as me.
others have pulled off playing me localy and nationwide.

so it may seem nastyof me, but ive spent a time taking a close look at those around me and there motives.
it kinda sucks that some mothers, some disabled(mentaly physicaly) are evil, while some of good health are not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you would think it the other way around.

ohwell, im making headway, those that dont want me to heal my mind completely are those that stand to lose the most toys and money.
and because even women passed for me, those doubles so to speak were given allot of finacial help as well as a teflon coating in a sense.
so an entire local comunity's courts, medical, legal, social has been ifiltrated with the intent to just mess with me, hard to believe, but then theyve seen my films.
i was told it was over 1800 involved in this dirrectly.

imnot old, im not female,

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i find it odd, my thread in the Gray Area, as being speculative and such.

is it the same thing as where is the proof.

sorry but ive realy gotten tired of the speculative label.
its not speculation.
how they did it is.
what that device realy is is speculative.
the unproven parts are now boiled down to who the players are.

not to be to angry but why is it that this is considerd proof.
» Military Projects » Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

is it because he had project camelot do his interview.
like i said there are over 1800 directly involved in what is being done and has been done to me.

for instance i spoke to Duncan a few years back and got attacked verbaly by he.
he took a controler role to put it simply

ive seen two picture of me, one in army other in seal team six.

8 seconds into this youtube is me.
www.youtube.com...
as some said look at the eye's.

i found the one in ranger uniform due to someone making a comment about where the photo was online.

i know it sound crazy.

im not to upset but im a bit confused as you can tell.
proof, well ya im walking proof.

when i meet a spec op they can tell especialy if there older ones.
a few even told me, they had to get realy drunk.
and also they only get kinda couragouse around me when there drunk.
gues i intimidate the best at times, i dont meen to.

but then i do resemble both Marcinko and Beckwith, as well as i suppose someone named Howe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the one i most resemble is one called MaceJunas,,,,,,,,,,,,and by the way, i dont talk much when focused on war.
there were two howes, so how many maces are or were there.

so speculativedoes fit in some areas.

such as how the heck am i supposed to believe im seal team six, delta tau, red cell.

i still dont believe it myself, but i have tolook at the proof ive found to either disprove or prove this all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im kinda giddy like im going to see an old freind,,,,,,,,,,,,,me,,,,,,,,,,,,funny ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im loving seeing me at the same time hurt and sad,,,,,,,,,,,i know my own eye's, and i just saw that vid about 2 days ago.

i tried to stay away from most legit stuff for several reasons, one of the security.
funny huh, i was willing to look a fool and try to prove it without breaking codes,,,,,,,,as in siletn warrior stuff,,,,,,,,but then i was in a delelma, im supposed to protect my men, and i was taught they all are my men and i should see them that way when there in trouble, ya its like that.
so i realized that maybe some of them are in trouble and the only way to help is to come forward...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a bit embarrasing is this.
all of it.

not only to myself but the branches of service.

for example, 8 seconds,,,,,,,,,,,,funny seal team 8 is intel,,,,,,,,,another funny haha is the video is 52 seconds long,,,,,,,,as in b52(first name of project delta)later to be called Delta force.

So if im at 8 seconds, must meen im on the right track all along about being delta intel.
or hunter killer type.
you know like the guy in black hawk on the mountain bike, you know eric banna's charetor.

so speculation's no, im realy dead serouse about most of this, thing is i feal its important for me to give the rest of the story, the millitary stuff can wait.
i only have resent ments towards one or two seals, marines i dont trust, because of the trojan warrior project.

i will try to come back to this train of thought.
but i have to be carefull,not because of identity's, but because i dont hold the millitary resposible, and i want to make that clear,,,,,,,,,,,i hold othe things more complicated resposible.

notice, it is other branches under a marine, in other words a babysitter kinda, but this is the problem i have.

is this why some thought i am a marine, please notice it was delta, green berey, seals, and parajumpers, all the others but none a marine

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:n_MycvXnYgYJ:www.aiki-extensions.org/pubs/aen9.doc+trogan+warrior+project&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=u s&client=safari

MARINE WARRIOR PROJECT

Richard Heckler, Ph.D.
For fifteen years I have been doing projects with the U.S. Military, especially the Special Operations Groups – Army Green Berets, Navy SEALS, and Air Force ParaJumpers. Centered on building a warrior ethos in a technological age, these programs incorporate physical fitness, mental discipline, ethics, spiritual values, leadership training, and team cohesion within a martial context. Aikido, in practice and philosophy, has deeply informed all of these programs. For example, in the Trojan Warrior Project with the Army Green Berets we practiced aikido daily for six months with gis and in a formal dojo. The distinctions of the art – blending, center, extension, relaxation, irimi, musubi, shugyo, tenkan, hanmi, zanshin – were integrated into their professional military responsibilities, as well as their personal lives. In other programs we would work only with the principles, outside the dojo environment, in the field, on training operations, and in planning and briefing sessions. In all these instances, including the Marine Warrior Project, the distinctions of aikido produced an operational sensibility that permeated all their practices.

In the mid-nineties I helped design and deliver a series of conferences entitled Marine Vision 21 for the Commandant of the Marine Corps and his General Officers Symposium. The idea was to look at what was required for the Marine Corps to be successful in the 21st Century. At that time I met General Jim Jones, who was captivated by the idea of developing a martial skill for the Marine Corps that was grounded in ethical, moral, and spiritual values. As a Battalion Commander at Camp Pendleton many years before, he had a retired Gunnery Sergeant teach martial arts. General Jones noticed that as his troops pursued their martial arts practice, morale picked up and incidents such as unauthorized absences, drug and alcohol abuse, and domestic violence decreased. He also noticed many of the Marines practicing on their own in a mood of passion and joy. At the conferences we enjoyed lively conversations about this topic. Later, when he became military advisor to Secretary of Defense Cohen, I would drop in when I was at the Pentagon, and we continued to formulate the idea of a martial arts program that would engage what he called "The Whole Marine." When he was named Commandant of the Marine Corps we began to focus on the possibility of designing a program to teach leadership values through a martial skill. From these conversations grew the Marine Warrior Projec

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Fortis and General Eyes,

I think you both sersiously need to get some help. Your paranoid delusions are controlling your very existence. I truly feel sorry for both of you.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic
Fortis and General Eyes,

I think you both sersiously need to get some help. Your paranoid delusions are controlling your very existence. I truly feel sorry for both of you.

if your going to make idiotic judgements as well as harm others with your contempt prior to investigation, take anther look.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

place where Obama says is part of his transparent government, so here is a perfect thing to prove what they say the do, please if you can reqeust that the white house looks into this and helps me, please if you will i would greatly apreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join