It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kid!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
for now im just going to tell you it is realy what you see just below the base of skull right side.

if you take Duncan Offinians story and Dan Crane Burisch's storys and smashe them together, sprinkle some bourne identety and eagle eye along with XIII The conspiracy and you have just the surface of my life story so far.

my coming out off the hinderd state ive been in since starting in 1997, i had to literaly fight my way back to health.

a large portion of it is on another forum written under great durres, it is on the davidicke forum, calles simply, "is this enough proof", as well as "Historical King ARthur coverup!!!"

i also have shared some of it on another thread on that other site in an effort to gain an audeince of like minded individuals.

i picked that current mri up a few weaks ago, the previose one showed only part of it, but this one shows a larger portion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on others i also saw a photo shoped copy,it is obviose the effort to cover it and when looking at other ones i see an effort for coverup.

it has been a difficult couple of weaks since i gained copy's a bit more clear would you say.

by the way the previouse ones were good enough to have Dr Lear say it was not possible to take the device out.

i as well spoke to Duncan, as well as DAn, both snubbed me,,,,,,,,,,ive considerd that somehow he and a few others gained acces to a file or such about my service record in certain top secret projects, programs, and operations of a very sensitive nature.

what ive also found it those portraying themselves as my type have created a big problem for several reasons, one is when my a real one such as me come to and well is makeing an attempt to say hay i didnt die, oh crap they think im in another contry as a corpse, how the # did this go down.

anyways, that thing is hurting now, lets just say its kinda part of a fail safe if im severly torutured near death to keep certain things hush hu# is realy complicated.
and not what most have made things out to be yet even more so, like i said complicated.

the reason i called it The Kid, is simple it was that or Rhino, you see i was the Rhino, i dont know about Jose Pedila, but maybe he was one or maybe not, maybe he was another actor.
it think maybe an actor because one of the things i was taught as a boy was a kinda iron shirt technique, i would think of myself as a Rhino if i felt scared, but other than thunderbolt, it was The Kid. but taht was the mid to late 70's and well i was a kid.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by fortis]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
oh i dont look like a kid anymore, i think im going to post some old things i wrote to save time.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What in the hell are you talking about? Some links to these stories would be great. An explanation of the picture would also serve well. Story sounds interesting, delusional, but interesting.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So what is that "object" supposed to be?

Sorry I dont know anything about "Duncan Offinians, Dan Crane Burisch"

I will look them up as soon as possible. But maybe you could enlighten me before I do so.

EDIT: And I never heard about the "King Arthur Cover Up" Please shed some light on this. A theory, proof, or even your own words would be nice.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Oozii]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I am confused, im having a hard time following.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i didnt post this on the other thread but hay hear it goes.

oh and i posted ohter timse about social influencing and how somehow i knew about it intamatly.

here it is, i wrote it a bit worse of than i am now.

one reason is i stopped trying to hide because that was what keeps my mind repressed, i suppose when im operational im my complete self, i dont know guese i will find out huh.

trigger words, cap and trade.

it bothers me and causes me to think about arrogance of those playing slave owners.

also has to do with no person exists so there is no crime.

to cap, a cap is a kinda memorie represion thing, rumor has it that it kinda is a form of mind wipeing.

consider this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,imagine someone lets say starts of in something as secretive as Red Cell and moves on to lets just say 525, delta, 121 etc,,,,,,,,,,each trade or move comes withit a cap off of the previouse group to keep compartmentalization intact.

justa thought, now consider this.

somewhere a bit remote, and a few guys of those types, one of em has done allot more of a broad spectrum of those things than the others and he gives them the creeps and brings up jeolousy,,,,,,,,,,,now think of this simple concept no body no crime,,,,,,,,now think if you dont exist officialy then if a crime is perpetrated against you is there a crime,,,,now lets say a rougue group decides to go around and use this little feature to kidnapp then cap, then they work on them to convince them they are brainwashed and somekinda brainwashed monster,,,,,if they dont get them to deal drugs of break legs, they try to get them to kill or even worse.

So then they have a person that may not remember who they realy are or what they are, but because of how things like martial arts work they have gifts that surface at times

i wrote this right before i got that film.
i had my older ones, that one is less than a year old i believe, the other ones are up to ten years old, i think that goes back to around 1976

its more complicated than you think.

for instance what i need to say is so sensitie i shudder at the thought of having to or neading to divulge this.

reason is trade secrets, things outsiders are to never be told etc.

my mission is a failure as well as success.

reason is simple jeolousey and lazyiness.
i suppose a ranger or marine would be a bit upset if a handicapp guy did better than they did, then when they found out he resembled not one but two very well known in some very special types.
Because of his abilitys and such, others thought something was wrong with him, then storys and rumors along with justifications.
Similar to the story of Joseph in the bible.

So because of his youth and the secrecy around him moreso than the others, that secrecy made it possible for them to commit a very bad crime against him.
ya i know ive heard it before, there is know way anyone could have made it out alive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im not anyone, im KnowOne, or no one, or number one, whatever way you say it ads up to three
gues i should have just wore fatigues maybe i would have just been killed, but no ive gotta wear civi's,,,,,,,,,,imagine having to jump the hoops that are impossible to do because of secrecy.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
oh my bad, those super soldier programs and such, ok i will grab somelinks.

what it is exactly well never know, and well i realy dont want to tell that exactly.

i will say my grandfathers and great uncles were very high level in such things as Masons, Army, Navy, as well as beinging of drone tech in new mexico durring WW2. Teddy Roosevelt was family freind of a Cheif in the family,,,,,,,,,.

breeding program, chiped super soldier such as others claim yet only show what look like Bee bee's under the skin.

alright i will get the links.

please forgive my lack of writting skills, for reasons in my story, oh my edjucation has been specialized and it did not include writting skills.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
here is the link titled,,,,,,,,,,is this proof enough.
www.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
this one is harder to follow, but it tells more of the breeding program side of it.

www.davidicke.com..., you may have heard of the Movie Men Who STare at Goats.

that is what this is about, oh im not being snappy just in a bit of pain,,,,,,,,,,,see one thing i do know is those chips or whatever implants are, they are to inhibit my memorie's and well they hurt like hell when they unlock,,,,,,,,,kinda like when your a kid ans someone digs there elbow into your neck or side, ya ive got more than just taht one, but that one is showing up nicely.

alright im going to get back to this tomorow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you will see i started my posting around 2008 due to atmospheric messages
as i mentioned you may have heard of hte movie men who stare at goats,,,,,,,,,,,,well imagine a boy that started around the same time they did.

so that chip, well maybe its to make sure i am a good person before they let me have a freaking ilfe and someone framed me as well as did a three monty shuffle kinda thing.

owwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep must be mem coming.

alright.
im done for the evening.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fortis

Be for warned that there is some foul language in that link. If you're sensitive to that sort of thing don't read that forum.

OP I am genuinely concerned about your mental state. I think you should seek help from someone that you trust.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
So what is that "object" supposed to be?

Sorry I dont know anything about "Duncan Offinians, Dan Crane Burisch"

I will look them up as soon as possible. But maybe you could enlighten me before I do so.

EDIT: And I never heard about the "King Arthur Cover Up" Please shed some light on this. A theory, proof, or even your own words would be nice.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Oozii]

there are the links, sorry but the pain is shooting down my arm,,,,,,,,,,and believe me i have a high threshold of pain.

so rather than not make sense, ive gotta pace myself right now.

but i did write a lott on those threads.

and also, i kinda had to teach myself a few things, writting is kinda one of them.

but dont let that fool you.

im not a savant either, just had a very strange life.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...
Dan Burisch

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by fortis

Be for warned that there is some foul language in that link. If you're sensitive to that sort of thing don't read that forum.

OP I am genuinely concerned about your mental state. I think you should seek help from someone that you trust.

why do you say that, oh ya someone thats gone through what you find to be entertainment and shows some of it is real then you attack and revictimize someone.

oh the language, wow, not that i was water boarded at the age of 5, no that is alright but my language, wow, and you have what as your avatar, is that dirty harry, ohmy lordy.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fortis

I was simply stating that as I know some members to be sensitive to language. I would still encourage those who are not to look at the writing. I do not intend to revictimize you in anyway. I started reading that second link you gave and actually found it interesting.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Forgive me if I missed your mention of this in your previous postings...

But do you recall when/where you recieved this implant?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My breakfast is more coherent than the OP. I have no idea what is going on.

I don't even know if I actually care anymore.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by fortis

I was simply stating that as I know some members to be sensitive to language. I would still encourage those who are not to look at the writing. I do not intend to revictimize you in anyway. I started reading that second link you gave and actually found it interesting.

my bad, sorry just a bit jumpy and in pain, like i mentioned ive been hard at this for two years but even harder at it before that.

so im kinda coming in for a landing, and my tail is on fire kinda fealing.

my recovery is speading up.

i should also mention i think par of gov has been helping.

your patients and kindness is apreciated, i was wondering why i woke up and came back to this.

hate going to bed with bad vibes towards others, containing themsucks.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Forgive me if I missed your mention of this in your previous postings...

But do you recall when/where you recieved this implant?

around 1976 SFCA, 19th ave.
a few other hospitals but the suspicious one is the scotish rite clinic next to there temple, there i recieved hypnosis in the temple and medical treatements with others in the clinic, as i was taken in the others were being finished up, i was told i was going to be like the others but different.

super soldiers is what he said to me.

oh and im coming out of it while i write, so that is why it is a bit hard, but then has anyone done this before, or did they just snap out of it and all of a sudden normal,,,,,,,,,i dont know myself about others.

but it might be that you have an opurtunity to see the real type of super soldier youve read about, ah crap its realy flaring up.

dam hate giving into pain, but maybe i dont have to push it, so by for now.

but then again, if you have enough abstract reasoning im sure you can muddle through the threads if you choose, might spark something for you or maybe for me

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fortis

I'm familiar with Duncan's story, and daresay I've met my share of individuals over the years while traveling who claimed they were involved in projects of this sort...most were in transient stages of life, so running into them on more than one or two occassions was rather hit-or-miss.

It can be very challenging trying to relate so much in such a short period of time, most of the folks I met with similar stories flooded me with loads of information in a very short period of time, so no worries there - it's a common mannerism.

My heart goes out to you if you are indeed a "super soldier". I had moments of activation that led me through some rather strange and inexplicable moments - and I get severe headaches that can lead to dangerous "awakenings" if I try to recall them with too much detail or dwell on them for too long.

I wish there was more I could do aside from offering comforting words that you're not alone out there in regards to these types of programs.

Also - you mentioned the movie - "Men Who Stare at Goats".

I'm familiar with both the movie, the book, and also Jim Channon's story.

First Earth Battalion

Just curious if you have read the First Earth Battalion Field Manual and if you practice any meditations and/or yogic centering techniques to clear your mind of any invasive programming that might be counter-intuitive to your general well being?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join