It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 indicted on charges of accessing Obama records

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Agreed, nothing is worse than the trial by media that so many have been found guilty by without any evidence.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yes I wouldn't say it's impossible (well I would this late in the game), but since no proof has ever been put forward, people just need to accept that he is indeed the president.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I know, just screwing around. Birthers are hilarious. I cannot fathom why anyone would believe Orly and WND.

Is WND any different from DailyKos, Huffington, Media Matters, Air America, Democratic Underground?? I suppose the only difference involves a democratic target rather than a Republican named Bush.

I have referenced WND in the past and have found their factual research to be totally verifiable and documented. Let me know if the White House ever sues them for libel and wins.

People don't like the opinion aspect of it. If the MSM outlets actually investigated for a change, we wouldn't have sites like we do now.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
These people committed a crime, and they knew full well what the consequences of their actions would be when they did it. They should man up and be adults about it. With that being said...

...Once upon a time in these lands, it was a crime to disobey the King of England.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

it's absolutely ridiculous that'd you'd compare the dailykos to WND. Dailykos uses facts and WND uses BS, huge difference.

Right wing blogs in general are known for lying and exaggerating, it's such common knowledge that no one can/should take them seriously (and most people don't)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is the crap WND posted. This is not the first time they have posted an outright scam either. The woman who brought the case was threatened with disbarment for her behavior.

www.wnd.com...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Perhaps some slick defense lawyer could defend them at a jury trial, and use the accessed records as defense exhibit 1-x. Then a judge and a d.a. and a courtroom full of spectators would have the records' details.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by primus2012]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah and America is free.. yeah, you're free to be arrested when you try to find the truth.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

No, you're arrested when you illegally access records.

If any ATSer works for the gov't, and someone on the board mentions his/her real name, that ATSer will be just as criminal if he or she looks up information on that poster.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

We don't have a SSN but I'd be happy to U2U the rest to you..That do???

I guess you forgot what you said.

BTW, I'm more than happy to give you access to every one of my files.
Or just ask a question about me and I'll answer..
Anything silpler than that???

If there is nothing to hide then what are you hiding, right? So a U2U will not work, you are going to need to post all that information here in the thread in order for your point to hold any water.

p.s. You ask what could be "simpler" than that and yet you still responded without actually answering. Apparently it is tougher than you thought?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Yes I wouldn't say it's impossible (well I would this late in the game), but since no proof has ever been put forward, people just need to accept that he is indeed the president.

I think it's a really idiotic thing for us to be quibbling over as well.We are not going to find the proof either way. We need to focus on the real issues-What is the man doing right now? As I said earlier, I would be voting for him, but I'm not these frothing at the mouth republiocrats either. I refuse to let my emotions dictate my thinking.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And the Obama hating threads continue.

Why does America love scandals so much?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

One would think she would do some basic research before forging a document.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I agree with you wholeheartedly. What I find really interesting is you, me, and several others in this thread do not support Obama. But this stupidity about him being non-American really needs to stop.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
To every poster on this thread...

From my first post all I have asked is,

Is it normal for a person to be arrested for such a cime?
And how many have been arrested?

Thats all I've asked..

No it is not. You did not "ask." what you did was STATE 3 times that this happens all the time but people do not get arrested for it. You made a declaritive statement. I asked you 3 times where you got your numbers from. You failed to provide any but now you are changing your story?

Maybe you need a review of what you said or can you figure out how you are starting to look a little deceptive?

link   
reply to post by primus2012

Do you really think that if they found something they would not have already talked? Maybe they can get Orly to defend them.

link   

Originally posted by piddles
reply to post by jibeho

it's absolutely ridiculous that'd you'd compare the dailykos to WND. Dailykos uses facts and WND uses BS, huge difference.

Right wing blogs in general are known for lying and exaggerating, it's such common knowledge that no one can/should take them seriously (and most people don't)

Thank you for backing up my statement regarding opinions.

Of course, the progressive blogs are always right and the evil satanic conservative blogs are filled with angst and lies.

Funny how the Daily Kos state of the nation polls are always in stark contrast to the majority of main stream polls. If all you read is Daily Kos, you would never know that our nation is in economic trouble or that HCR will cost $115 billion more than projected.

Common knowledge in the esoteric and lost world of the progressive movement perhaps. That was just my opinion of course.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This was a crime. Obama has a right to privacy, like every other American.

That being said. to be president of the US you must be a natural
born citizen, and you must possess and show proof of this.

That being said, if he is natural born, and if he did apply for a student
loan as an immigrant, then he committed a crime.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Nobody has the right to use government computers, except for the work they are assigned.
]

In the above quote you stated "government." The people of the US elects officials to offices to represent them therefore they are the government, it's not the other way around. Never has been and never will be. The people of the US are the government whether they want to believe it or not.

Obama and all his supporters are doing things that they haven't thoroughly thought out. I have an idea of why they think they can get away eith what they're doing, but it's not going to work. Does he really think that since he's in charge of the military that they'll do what he's orders? I think not.

Since Obama is a public figure, he has no private life anymore. none of us really do. He wanted the attention and he got it. This is the life he chose to live and he must deal with it. The indicted 9 is just doing something he wants covered up: exposing the fraud that he realy is.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I bet you said the same thing when those folks in Ohio were fired for looking up "Joe the Plumber"'s records right? Right? Yeah sure you did.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I bet you said the same thing when those folks in Ohio were fired for looking up "Joe the Plumber"'s records right? Right? Yeah sure you did.

I did actually. Criminals are criminals, partisan hacks or not.

2nd line.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join