It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Alright. On May 6, 2010 I was outside star gazing. I noticed in the south-eastern sky, a Red, White, and Blue flashing light at 12:31 AM. at 11 AM a local news channel spotted a light taking off from Northern Kentucky matching this description.
Cincinnati news sky cam: www.wlwt.com...

Now if I left it at that moment, I would just say its a strange star or planet. But no. I remained in the same spot examining the light, and I noticed something, lights flickered to the upper left and lower right and bottom of the dominant flashing light. These lights were to scale and inch, to 2 and a half inches from the light, so maybe a few miles away from the dominant flashing light.
I began my research and I found a video of a man talking about how he encountered and kileld 2 alien greys. Notice his left hand, hes missing 2 fingers.

www.youtube.com...

Another video I found is a little strange
www.youtube.com...

Thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

well, my first impression was a sattelite in LEO, but you did not say that it was moving. nix that.

and how he claimed to have killed 2 grays, interesting. but, he could be missing fingers from anything.

and yes, aliens do exist, but i'm not sure about them having the intelligence to reach us, because some might, but many probably won't.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

This is true, he could be missing fingers from anything.

I guess I should mention, that the sky was moving towards me from in front of me to behind me, but the lights were moving from left to right, slightly higher. And satelites dont blink because they have no lights on them.

At the end of the video of the man who killed 2 aliens, he shows a picture of his dad and Val Valiant. Val Valiant is an alleged Human-Alien working for the pentagon since '57, byut mysteriously disappeared in 1960.

And Aliens could possibly be a little smarter than us, but came to our planet before we did. Because, in the video, they were a little over 2 miles below the ground where he shot the aliens. So maybe they do exist, and there is life on other planets, but what we call aliens, are just beings that were here before us, and they just travel around the world?

And as a scientist said, Michio Kaku, said that there could be level 3 civilizations that are millions of years more advanced than us, outside of our galaxy and the Uni-verse may be one of many in a Multi-verse.
What if they were so advanced, they mapped out all the route to different galaxies and planets. They could also have all the black holes mapped for the shortest travel time.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Faded.]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Aliens DO exist my FRIEND who is a prophet CAME
over and TOLD me that
THERE will be changes in THE way we LIVE SOON.

Everyone must beware of the RACIST from the PROPHECY!!!!

John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

GREET the LIGHT with

the LOVE of the LIGHT children.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

he could be color blind and sees the color brown as the color grey.

top topics

join