It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time zone selection...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
.... doesn't stick.

This feature works well in other boards, but here I keep defaulting to some strange time zone after selecting CST in my profile editor...

Any thoughts??

Thankies!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
same. Mine keeps changing back

*stands on table and shouts for skeptic*

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Add one more
mine does the same thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
me too

some weird undiscoverd place anyway????????????

think skeptic came up with a new island for ATS escapee's l;ol

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Same here, mine goes back to "(GMT-12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein". I'm gonna have to look these places up.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Time for a furtive bump....

Anyone got any ideas about this problem?

This feature is very useful on message boards when it works!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ill bump it up...i dont like seeing my posts by 7 hours off.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Been away for a while.

Figured this problem would have been corrected by now due to the obvious, deep, loving care and concern that the ATS Admin geeks have for us humble members....

Silly, willy, nilly ol' me.

illimey
^
lives in the Central Time Zone, not "(GMT-12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein" as my profile keeps defaulting to....

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by illimey

Silly, willy, nilly ol' me.
^
lives in the Central Time Zone, not "(GMT-12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein" as my profile keeps defaulting to....

Ummm... I just looked carefully at newly posted message headers and the posting time does actually match my time zone....

Maybe I should take the time to investigate an issue properly before getting my thong in a lather!

It seems the problem is isolated to my profile page - the selection made DOES work but it's just not reflected in the profile when visiting the page at a later date....

illimey

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Eniwetok, Kwajalein" as my profile keeps defaulting to....

It's part of the Marshall Islands I think

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It only resets when you edit your profile, just make sure everytime you edit your profile (Control Panel -> Edit Profile) you put the TZ to the correct offset before clicking the button to save the edit.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks Kano:

Marshall Islands

The Marshall Islands, east of the Carolines, are divided into two chains: the western, or Ralik, group, including the atolls Jaluit, Kwajalein, Wotho, Bikini, and Eniwetok; and the eastern, or Ratak, group, including the atolls Mili, Majuro, Maloelap, Wotje, and Likiep. The islands are of the coral-reef type and rise only a few feet above sea level. The Marshall Islands comprise an area slightly larger than Washington, DC.
source

top topics

join