Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 5
229
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by manta78
 


Great videos on front page but what i'd like to know is :

Why is it always about the American people?



Well, if this has been going on since the end of WWII, then at the time, the USA was the most technologically advanced country and reasonably untouched by the war, whereas most other developed countries were trying to rebuild, especially the other previously advanced nations, such as the UK, France, Germany and Russia. It makes perfect sense for ETs to contact the US at this time.

I've often wondered whether it was the testing and use of nuclear weapons at this time that first attracted the attention of ETs to our little blue ball and initiated contact. Maybe they saw what we were doing and decided that we needed guidance, hence the rapid development of the UN and nuclear proliferation pacts at this time.

Just a theory though.


[edit for spellnig]

[edit on 13-5-2010 by nik1halo]




posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by manta78
 


Great videos on front page but what i'd like to know is :

Why is it always about the American people?

The whole World need to know!! Ok, maybe the first vid there is mention of quite a few countries disclosing info but the 2nd one it's all about the American people.

Anyway it looks like there has been contact for a good while now...

A couple other questions are:

How can we evolve when there are certain groups/factions still trying to take over the World?

With a possible World War looming, how will this Evolvement be possible?


Yeah, this is quite sad, and just shows how primitive we are really. We should be patriotic to our planet, not our countries. We are all human, all related, but we still deal in tribal warfare, and this "we are better than you" stupid way of thinking



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Mainstream media needs to be made aware of this video. Everyone should email it to their local television stations and newspapers. The more this video is seen by the general public then the more it can be questioned.



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm going to say something that is going to piss a lot of people off, but oh well. The man is either lying, insane, confused or some combination of each.

Those proclaiming McElroy's claim to be gospel, significant, ground-shaking news have not given his claims the slightest bit of critical thought. Mr. McElroy provides no evidence, none, and by his own admission cannot verify any of his claims. Those accepting his claims based on his former position are relying on a combination of cognitive bias and an appeal-to-authority; he is a politician, saying what I want to hear, therefore it must be true.

Mr. McElroy's claims make no sense. Some are clinging to the non-sequitur of his former position, exaggerating it's importance. He was only a member of a state legislature. The New Hampshire legislature has 424 members. Thousands of people across the country serve in such positions. Even if you narrow it down to people who serve or have served or will serve in committees similar to McElroy's State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee, you are still left with thousands of people. Each one of them a security-risk, each one of them a temporary employee. Why would the government divulge such a great secret to someone who in the grand scheme of things is a nobody?



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Very good. Who needs the MSM? Now we just need 40 or 50 more former legislators and/or government officials to make similar videos and post them to YouTube saying, "Here's what I know and/or saw." A landslide of such videos would be difficult to ignore.



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Seems genuine. I certainly appreciate his using the word "Sovereign" related to the people of New Hampshire. In other words he called them kings of their own domain. This is positive news.



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting video but before anyone gets excitied, remember to

Verify, Verify, Verify!!

and when you are done...

Verify again!

Is he who he says he is? there should be a public record of everything he says about his time in goverment.

Ok now say we verify all his gov. service, next we need to verify his character.

Once that is all done we still only have his word about this document and thus are back at square one.

Heresay but no proof.



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
Very good. Who needs the MSM? Now we just need 40 or 50 more former legislators and/or government officials to make similar videos and post them to YouTube saying, "Here's what I know and/or saw." A landslide of such videos would be difficult to ignore.


There is a simple way to verify McElroy's claims. Nineteen legislatures serve on the State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee. It is only a matter of finding out who served on the committee with McElroy and asking them if they ever saw the same document as he.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I'm going to say something that is going to piss a lot of people off, but oh well. The man is either lying, insane, confused or some combination of each.

Those proclaiming McElroy's claim to be gospel, significant, ground-shaking news have not given his claims the slightest bit of critical thought. Mr. McElroy provides no evidence, none, and by his own admission cannot verify any of his claims. Those accepting his claims based on his former position are relying on a combination of cognitive bias and an appeal-to-authority; he is a politician, saying what I want to hear, therefore it must be true.

Mr. McElroy's claims make no sense. Some are clinging to the non-sequitur of his former position, exaggerating it's importance. He was only a member of a state legislature. The New Hampshire legislature has 424 members. Thousands of people across the country serve in such positions. Even if you narrow it down to people who serve or have served or will serve in committees similar to McElroy's State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee, you are still left with thousands of people. Each one of them a security-risk, each one of them a temporary employee. Why would the government divulge such a great secret to someone who in the grand scheme of things is a nobody?


See, some people want, and hope that these witnesess are lying, insane, confused or some combination of each. They have no interest what so ever in ET disclosure, and find that its more important to them just to throw insults out like this.

I am not saying that all these witnesess, including this one are telling the truth, but its arragont and ignorant to think they are all lying , insane, confused or some combination of each.Its people like you that alot of people have second thoughts about coming forward.

For me, i would rather say i am open minded, and will not rule out there statements, but i need evidence to believe it. Throwing around stuff like insane,lying,mad are just coming from people who love de-bunking, and throwing insults.

This is my opinion. But you being you, i guess you will say im wrong!



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


I did not refer to him as lying, insane or confused on a whim or lightly. I provided a cogent argument to back up that opinion. Do you have anything of substance to add other than righteous indignation?



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow
 


reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Easynow, DoomsdayRex.....

I agree with you.....that's why I posted as I did earlier in the thread.

We need to know more about this guy.

Also.....

What if the document he saw was a fake?

We need much more background on all of this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


So the resident skeptics now resort to highly reputable people who speak out for disclosure as being crazy? Your words are transparent.



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


I did not refer to him as lying, insane or confused on a whim or lightly. I provided a cogent argument to back up that opinion. Do you have anything of substance to add other than righteous indignation?


DoomsdayRex.....

Whilst I understand the principle you expound in this instance, I think your expression was a little on the strong side.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


I did not refer to him as lying, insane or confused on a whim or lightly. I provided a cogent argument to back up that opinion. Do you have anything of substance to add other than righteous indignation?


You saying The man is either lying, insane, confused or some combination of each was a giver for me. And i have said we need evidence, without it, this will go nowhere. But lying, insane, confused is getting a bit tired now



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


So the resident skeptics now resort to highly reputable people who speak out for disclosure as being crazy? Your words are transparent.


Unity_99.....

I think part of the problem is that until we find out more about him, we don't know if he really is "highly reputable".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So the resident skeptics now resort to highly reputable people who speak out for disclosure as being crazy? Your words are transparent.


I do not care if he is "high reputable". Reputation is not proof.

And I said nothing about people, I was referring only to Mr. McElroy. Do not twist my words or extrapolate what isn't there.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How many more credible people do we need (obviously tons). But how credible is credible? I for one think this is totally awesome that Rep. McElroy has given this information. So what if he just “saw the document,” he personally saw it. Why do we doubt him? He might be one of the most credible and believable person who has come forth. There’s a part in the video towards the end, where he kind of looks towards something (or someone) like he’s getting more strength to go on. I believe this was extremely hard for him to do. His reputation is on the line and he could be ruined for doing this by many. I personally think he’s a hero and am proud that he had the guts to do this. Star and flag.

Peace



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
This is pretty big if it's true.....

I hope this hits the main stream media!!


the chances are unlikely but if it does go MSM it will probably be played down and portraid as a hoax or misinformation.

its unfortunate but i dont think this will lead to disclosure.

i do believe its true BTW...not a hoax



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Unity_99
So the resident skeptics now resort to highly reputable people who speak out for disclosure as being crazy? Your words are transparent.


I do not care if he is "high reputable". Reputation is not proof.


DoomsdayRex.....

I agree that reputation is not proof.

However, I think it helps to know the sort of person with whom you're dealing, when you're examining this sort of thing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Unity_99
So the resident skeptics now resort to highly reputable people who speak out for disclosure as being crazy? Your words are transparent.


I do not care if he is "high reputable". Reputation is not proof.


Yeah, but saying the man is either lying, insane, confused or some combination of each is just wrong. For me, thats as bad as the believers who look at this and say he is telling the truth. All in the same boat, in my opinion, though you think you are not





new topics
top topics
 
229
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join