It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
He gives authorization at the end to use the video for educational purposes.

If you run firefox then get this addon now and download this video.

addons.mozilla.org...

This is quite amazing and furthers the theory that disclosure is indeed coming.

Take the video after you download it and put it on your myspace or facebook. this video needs to be seen.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ventian]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
original message deleted

my bad

good find here, OP

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SecretGoldfish]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
anyone else checking to see if this Henry McElroy is who he say's he is ?

other than him losing an election, i can't find too much about him
so far this is what i have found...

Rep. Henry W. McElroy for the Minority of State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs:
www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

Henry W. McElroy, Jr. State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs committee
Goo gle Search Results

listed here as a Candidate ? District 20

vote-nh.org...
www.vote-usa.org...

Please feel free to use the working paper I prepared for Rep. McElroy for your state rep and senator.
www.wnd.com...

Henry McElroy, Jr. State Representative
lost the election...
www.csg.org...
Google Search Results

if this is the same person, it looks like somebody owes back taxes ?
dockets.justia.com

the whole thing seems a little suspicious to me. this guy wants you to believe he seen a document about Eisenhower possibly setting up a meeting with ET back in the 1950's ??

McElroy looks like he was born in the 40's 50's ??

can anyone find more info on this guy ? anyone have better search skills OR anyone from New Hampshire ever heard of him ? if not i wouldn't be so quick to believe this guy.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by easynow]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,I have come to this logical conclusion.The paper this person saw was speaking about aliens and was telling the President the military did not consider them a threat to national security.

Of course the resident aliens the military was speaking about were all the ex-Nazi rocket scientists that were brought to the states after the war and not aliens from off planet.

Being from New Hampshire this guy did not know the difference.

Good theory, which also makes sense of Clinton's sinister 'government inside the government' statement.

I agree with the above.

Maybe they have got the technology right, guessing on the big triangle UFOs being sighted lately (like next-gen stealth bombers). maybe flown around to bring all the disclosure talk being tauted all over...

now, along with the fake ET invasion theory to get the NWO, One Government for all.

After 9/11, and the flow on from that, i would not put anything past the 'hidden govt'.

... Until I physically see ET's arrive and NOT do exactly what TPTB are trying to achieve (ie, kick some fat cat b*tts)

[edit on 13-5-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Guys,

The problem here is that these testimonies don't even get to the media and are not discussed by any government.

You can have a million people testifying, if government don't respond and the media is cut off, it’s pointless.

I'll give you an example, many countries around the world have opened up their files on ETs/UFOS, some useless papers with childrens drawings on UFOS, blah... has anything come of this? NO

There is an international secret agreement not to disclose any real evidence on ETs/UFOS, no government will disclose.

Also, I hear that this new prime minister of the UK will disclose ET presence, it will never happen, he will get a call from the Whitehouse to remind him that these ISSUES are not to be mentioned, like it happened to Carter/Reagan.

I don't know what the answer is but i'm hoping one day disclosure will come along, just don't hold your breath.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Interesting video.

If this is genuine I would expect more to follow his example fairly quickly and we could see a lot of these types of testimony popping up all over the place.

Watching this, he seems quite stressed at the start of this taking quite quick but deep breathes. It gets easier for him futher in. This looks like he is dislcosing something that has been a burden on him. He looks like he believes in what he is saying. He is reading his statement so he makes no mistakes.

The only thing that is giving me doubts on this is the very low strange noise in the background. Why is it there?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thankyou very much, Manta78, for sharing this with us!!! S+F for you.

I can't say how impressed I am after having listen to this testimony...

Of course, still there will be people who won't be satisfied even after such a sincere testimony and who will keep asking for disclosure.

In fact, I think, they even won't believe it, if they saw "them" landing on the white house lawn and shaking hands with President Obama. And maybe they would be right not believing it, because nowadays, in the times of an astonishing fardevelopped cgi, everything can be faked.

As I said before, there's less and less the chance for the average joe to say if an ufo shown on youtube or foxnews is just an elaborate fake or the real deal.

No more can we trust on what we watch on the screens.

But there's one sense inside of us that is not in danger to get fooled by the optical prestidigitations of modern media-wizards.

If it seems we can't trust no more any of our senses, I believe there's still something that we can trust upon.

I'm talking about something deep inside of us. If it's our heart or our guts - there is something that can tell us, if something is right or wrong, deception or truth. And even if it may act amiss from time to time, I strongly believe, that in most parts I can trust on it.

And whatever it is deep inside of me, it makes me feel that this man is speaking the truth.

Whoever was it who said, "the truth will set you free"?.

It was the fresh feeling of freedom I felt when I was listening to the words of this man. A long lost hope...

And even I'm not american, I felt proud for this "intelligent patriotic man" as one of you said it.

Thankyou

Edit: spelling mistakes

[edit on 13/5/10 by Peloquin]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
God!
I clicked on this thread expecting much, but was left disapoited again

This is not evidence, this is just word of mouth, just like all the others. There is nothing that can be done here, as there is not evidence what so ever. Do you think this will make the news, i don't think so!

I would love ET disclosure, but this is not even close

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If we do happen to see more of these and some people are making a big effort to get some strong information out, people who do not want disclosure would be getting pretty mad.

It makes me wonder if someone was behind coaxing that rather negative statement from Stephen Hawking.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The story that President Eisenhower met with representaives of an Alien race has been around for a while. News reported that he went on vaction but instead went to Edwards Air Force base and signed a pact. Its is rumored that this is what led to the "Ducle initiative". What should be noted is that the same story is rumored to of taken place with the Soviets and the Nazi's! wouldnt surprise me if North Korea has been providing them with human test subjects for years too! Project MJ 12 was estblished to monitor the ET's activities and was involved in technology for test subjects trade commission until it was rumored that the body snatching got a bid out of control. There was an attempt to regain control of the activities at Dulce by human forces only to be met with superior technology on the part of the ET's. That brings us pretty much up to date from what I've followed for the last 10-15 years. There was even a on-line MJ12 interactive game that was started back in the late 90's that lasted about 6 months before it was shut down (just a little trivia).

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

"In fact, I think, they even won't believe it, if they saw "them" landing on the white house lawn and shaking hands with President Obama"

It was recorded in the Washington times? Back in the 50's that a whole squadron of saucer/disc's) hovered over the White House ..so you are probably right andthe ET's knew it..and said these humans are sooo dumb ..why bother!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Possible implications here people ?

This seems huge...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I am beginning to think this is a bit suspect as well. How old was this guy when he was in office? He looks about 70 odd, maybe a good 80 years or there about's even. That would mean in the 50's he would have been in his 20's somewhere. maybe to young to be in office I am thinking. maybe not.
Has anyone confirmed this guy is who he says he is? With the hoaxes going on out there, you have to confirm these things for sure.
To me I would guess he is probably in his 70's and born sometimes after the end of WW2.
I am disappointed as well that this is only a testimony of seeing a document. Someone his age could have easily been mistaken at the time and effected by possible exciting rumours going around the office so to speak, and had it in his mind that this mind. I mean, why would he be reading confidential documents that would have probably only been for the presidents eyes anyway?
This has a few holes in it if you ask me. Personally I hope its true, and leads to disclosure. But I am again, like most of these threads on this forum, not holding my breath.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thank you very much manta for this extra written account of the story. It annoys me to no end when people just dump a youtube video on here and give no written account of what it's about. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here in a position where they cannot always watch (or listen to in my case) videos. As I am currently at work (on my lunch before the work police come out), I have no speakers.

All I ask for is a brief descrpition of the content.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

How can you say that? when the legislator clearly states the word extraterrestrial?

Definition: extraterrestrial: a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere

Space rocket Nazis????

October

[edit on 13/5/10 by October]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
reply to post by Oneolddude

How can you say that? when the legislator clearly states the word extraterrestrial?

Definition: extraterrestrial: a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere

Space rocket Nazis????

October

[edit on 13/5/10 by October]

At the end of the day, even if he is telling the truth, there is no evidence to back his claim up. The same thing happend with the disclosure project. Those people could have been telling the truth, but they had no evidence to back it up, and we need the evidence to prove beyond a doubt that ET has been here. So these sort of stories will end up going nowhere.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

www.examiner.com...

Here it is in print for you from a few pages back.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by nik1halo

www.examiner.com...

Here it is in print for you from a few pages back.

Yes, I know, I was thanking that previous poster for posting the written account in the first place.

But thanks for kindly posting it again, much appreciated from me and other Audio-challenged fellows on here.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Great videos on front page but what i'd like to know is :

Why is it always about the American people?

The whole World need to know!! Ok, maybe the first vid there is mention of quite a few countries disclosing info but the 2nd one it's all about the American people.

Anyway it looks like there has been contact for a good while now...

A couple other questions are:

How can we evolve when there are certain groups/factions still trying to take over the World?

With a possible World War looming, how will this Evolvement be possible?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Now that I've managed to read through all the posts, I have to say that this is quite possibly the most damning evidence I have seen so far. A man with this guy's credibility, with no evident reason to lie, who appears lucid and honest. Sure he has no hard proof to offer, but as stated earlier, people have been put to death on flinsier evidence.

I wonder how long it'll be untill either "evidence" comes out to discredit him (probably say he's a pedo, seems to work everywhere else) or he's simply disappeared away somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join