It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
You are the one who posted it. That in itself subjects it to verification as much as the original video here that I posted.

So, because it came from me that is reason to question it?

Once again, can you make any argument about this subject without referring to me? It shows an utter shallowness of your thinking.

I am merely asking you on what basis, other than a blog post, do you believe the questions and answer session via email actually occured?

And I've already answered. Mr. Bryant's blog was the venue (it appears) through which this video was originally released. Therefore, being the same venue, being that Mr. Bryant has already served as a mouthpiece for Mr. McElroy and those behind his statement, I see no reason to doubt this conversation did not take place.

Do you have any reason to doubt it, other than I was the one posting the information and that it does not support your beliefs?

I will once again be reserving judgement of the information you have
provided, subject to verification of same.

Interesting at no point do you doubt Mr. McElroy's testimony, as evidenced in your first post...

Disclosure is coming people. Just one more sign of same.

But when a venue that has served as a mouthpiece for McElroy produces information that may be damaging, you all but declare that it didn't happen but based on what you will not say.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Rex: I believe I already answered your question when I said:

"I will once again be reserving judgement of the information you have
provided, subject to verification of same."

Nuff said.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Rex: I believe I already answered your question when I said:

"I will once again be reserving judgement of the information you have
provided, subject to verification of same."

Nuff said.

You're dodging every bit as much as Mr. McElroy.

Let's get this straight. You have no doubts about Mr. McElroy's honesty, yet you have doubts about Mr. Bryant's interview with him even though there is more evidence that it took place than there is Mr. McElroy saw the supposed documents. Does that about sum it up?

As for you condescending remarks about my supposedly shifting skepticism, you failed to notice I was as skeptical of 295360's claims as McElroy's, even though 295360's claims would support my beliefs.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok so he was in office 7 years ago, so what? If anything he has somewhat of a good memory of what he read... think about it..if you read a document that indicated that the president could have an arranged meeting with these visitors that would be burned in your mind. Think back 7 years ago to a memory that has stuck in your mind for one reason or another. Do you have a clear sense of what you remember? Even if it is word for word? I know I can... So lets start decoding his message,

"The reason I am making this announcement is in the hopes of encouraging better perspective to all who explore the universe. Therefore, as a result, making a more valuable contribution to humanity, for the benefit of all faiths, all races and all nations." So theres his motive. If he's lying or being truthful, we will never know. But his intentions SEEM to be for good.
"To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.
The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.
The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions, whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.
While I cant verify the times or places or that any meeting or meetings occurred directly between Eisenhower and these visitors - because of his optimism in his farewell address in 1961, I personally believe that Eisenhower did, indeed, meet with these extraterrestrial, off world astronauts" So now we should investigate Eisenhowers farewell address to see if we can make a connection.

I hope my personal testimony will aid the nation in its quest for continued enlightenment. I am honored to follow in the footsteps of those who have come forward with their personal testimonies those who deserve the admiration of the American people for sharing their accounts publicly, in an effort to elevate our knowledge to a higher understanding of our existence. People such as:

Former Astronauts John Glenn Edgar Mitchell Gordon Cooper and Buzz Aldrin

Former Presidents
Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter Captain Bill Uhouse of the United States Marine Corps Lt. Col John Williams of the United States Air Force Co Phillip Corso Sr. of the United States Army Commander Graham Bethune of the United States Navy

Along with:
David Hamilton of the Department of Energy Donna Hare of NASA and James Kopf of the National Security Agency

I would also like to thank the countries of: France Brazil Britain Russia Italy Denmark Sweden Norway New Zealand And, our neighbor to the North, Canada Uruguay and Australia
.for also opening their files to the citizens of their countries, and allowing them access to information that is so very important to the evolution of humanity.

So now we need to start cross refrencing these people with any statements they must have made about et's, and see where that leads us.. maybe decoding it will be better evidence to what he is trying to tell us.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
So now we need to start cross refrencing these people with any statements they must have made about et's, and see where that leads us.. maybe decoding it will be better evidence to what he is trying to tell us.

I think this part of McElroy's statement was an attempt at a sort of misleading vividness. It has no relevance to his statement, but there to pad out his statement, distract us from the fact it is void of substance.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Seems this is not the first mcelroy to talk about aliens. anybody remember this...?

www.alieninterview.org...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by transiant
Seems this is not the first mcelroy to talk about aliens. anybody remember this...?

www.alieninterview.org...

Wasn't the "editor" of this interviewed on the Paracast and some question was raised as to whether the McElroy in question even existed?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Everyone reading this thread, may want to also check out a new ATS
thread, which karl12 posted today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Everyone reading this thread, may want to also check out a new ATS
thread, which karl12 posted today:

What does one have to do with the other?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thank you for posting.

Amazing how much Pres. Eisenhower knew. It explains a lot of what he said.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
has anyone ACTUALLY contacted this person in the video?? Are they responding to anyone for a confirmation of this video? If I were that person in the video, I'd welcome anyone that wanted an interview~!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Posting this recent disclosure topic related thread from another poster at ATS regarding the UFO Initiative which will come up for a vote in Denver, Colorado in August of 2010.

From a part of that thread:

"Sec. 2-255.60. Legislative intent."
The People of the City and County of Denver hereby declare that:
1. The presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence, official government documents, and whistleblowers formerly working for the U.S. Government and government contractors;
2. Evidence of extraterrestrial beings has been known by United States presidents since President Franklin Roosevelt, including President Ronald Reagan as disclosed in his presentation to the United Nations regarding extraterrestrial matters; "

See the thread below for more info:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Does anyone else have the feeling that McElroy witnessed a document that was briefing the President on resident aliens such as Wehrner Von Braun?

Instead of other world aliens, perhaps McElroy misinterpreted the document?

Can anyone get him to clarify this? Having said document released to the public would really help clarify this.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There are a lot of reactions to the release of this alleged documentation,

The idea of McElroy's credibility, has no bering on the truth. Note that many officials who have evidenced or spoken up about such matters, have been demonized, at least.... intentionally.

The idea that the recognition of extraterrestrial presence has something to do with fundamentalism. No and yes. We don't learn anything if we come from a background that judges something we have not experienced. The opinion is fundamental in itself.

Eisenhower did not know what the closest comrades next to him were doing.

There are questions of the many cold war, psychological aspects during these years, programs that cause the belief of anything to be broken. For some it is a spiritual experience in itself to become aware of this presence.
In quietude, noone can control, dominate, or question your thoughts or beliefs.

I am a member of CSETI, and think that disclosure is imminent, and will continue to happen. Awareness for some can be perplexing.

So much of this awareness comes with peaceful intentions, so if the MIC stages something bad, we will all know that it would be to demonize the ongoing disclosure in order to motivate the continuance of weaponization.

Awareness is half the battle. Hate and selfishness, greed and power is on the other side. Don't let the MIC mess with your psyche/spirituality. Of course there is a subconscious holy war going on in the U.S. right now. Attack on belief is high....and meant to drain. That is the effect of the ongoing cold war programming, still in existence today. That would be reason for a real tea party.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by tecumsah]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by tecumsah]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well let's follow up here, shall we?
?
Another BS UFO thread that featured a big claim, but has faded into....nothing.
as allways....:

BIG BIG NEWS!
DISCLOSURE

No, just another gathering of the gullible.
as I keep saying, no proof, no results, no changes, no nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Yuck. I hate it when they read from a prepared statement. I guess it kinda makes sense, but I like the stories from the heart or memory...

There is a lesson to be learned here for people writing speeches or dialog for people @ 6:35 ...

Don't abbreviate words... ie: dept. & department

Thanks though. I'd like to hear Eisenhower's farewell address in 1961.. I'll have to visit google see what was so special about it...

I have to admit... I'm kinda curious...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I have listened to this guy a couple of times and I am convinced that it is real. There is to much evidence and many documents that appears to be real. Nope, don't think it is a hoax.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join