It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I have been on the State-Federal Relations & Veterans Affairs Committee for almost six years and I was chairman for two and I have no knowledge of Mr. McElroy Jr and after watching the video I can't remember him. I will be going to the State House this week and I will ask the Clerk to check the records. If he is retiring this year I having seen him at any committee meetings nor at any House Sessions.

Rep Kris E. Roberts

This record goes from 1999 to 2010:

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

McElroy was only in office in 2003 and 2004.

Kris Roberts isn't listed as a rep until 2005 so it doesn't look like they served at the same time.

Unless McElroy had another term(s) prior to 1999, then he was only in office for two years and recently enough that he ought to remember more details about what he is alleging to have seen if he is to be considered any kind of credible witness.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by DelMarvel]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wonder if the Aliens we'll meet will be anything like this guy's crazy idea?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Beebs, It is my *opinion* that Paul Kimball is not to be trusted. I have posted several comments on his website and he has only allowed some of them to show up, those that he could challenge easily.

He lacked the balls to answered some tough questions I asked him and decided to just censor my comment.

To paraphrase, in my comment I mentioned my suspicion as to why I believe he is a paid disinformation agent, and I gave very specific reasons why I thought so. I guess since he had no answer for my reasons he chose to censor my comment.

Take that for what its worth.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
If the research into Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon is such a huge joke to you, why are you wasting your and our time in this community?

Not to put words in Cripmeister's mouth, but he didn't say UAP/UFOs were a joke. He said Ufology is. There is a difference.

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
This poster "259360" has yet to offer any evidence to back up his claims and has basically dodged and weaved all requests to do so, therefore his claims are null and void until proven otherwise.

The similarities with Mr. McElroy's claim is haunting.

At least Mr. McElroy is not anonymous. One has a reputation to loose, the other one does not. Key differences.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Rex: You keep saying "Validility of McElroy's claims." Ok Lets see, why on earth would ANYONE come out with this kind of information if it would be false....What does he gain?...

You are appealing to motive. Motive is irrelevant. People with selfish motives can tell the truth and those with altruistic motives can lie. Motive tells us nothing about the truth.

Show us how what he is saying has validity. His position, his character and his position are irrelevant.

Id like to know what makes you think he's lying?

I've discussed my opinion of McElroy's comments at length elsewhere in the thread. I'd like to see a defense of his statements that does not resort to Bulverism.

Do you think the government would really let anything this serious slip as far as documents are concerned?

No. But this is exactly what you, if you are defending McElroy, think happened, that the government let slip the greatest secret, not once, twice but "recurring" and "ongoing" to state legislators.

So to you and all you other nay sayers, I want to know wheres your proof that hes lying?!

No proof. However, I can produce a cogent argument about why we should doubt McElroy's testimony that does not rely on appeals-to-motive, authority, ad hominems or attacking those who agree with him.

But, when so many government officials come out and say what they know, either from our country or another it should be listened to!

Why?

What about all those government officials who say the opposite?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Rex: You keep saying "Validility of McElroy's claims." Ok Lets see, why on earth would ANYONE come out with this kind of information if it would be false....What does he gain?...

You are appealing to motive. Motive is irrelevant. People with selfish motives can tell the truth and those with altruistic motives can lie. Motive tells us nothing about the truth.

Show us how what he is saying has validity. His position, his character and his position are irrelevant.

Hmmm, I think we should be looking at this inductively, not deductively. There isn't enough solid measurable evidence to provide definitive deductive proof either way, therefore we must judge this by degrees of probability. So character, motive, and other circumstantial 'evidence' are valid premises, although they may be weak in support.

I think you're right in general though. We are in a pickle when the vast majority (if not all) of the evidence we have to work with falls into this category.

But, when so many government officials come out and say what they know, either from our country or another it should be listened to!

Why?

What about all those government officials who say the opposite?

Just wondering why we should believe one group of gov't officials over other gov't officials if their testimonies conflict? What if a larger sampling of one group says one thing opposed to what the other smaller group says?

Where there's smoke, there's a fire?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Flux8]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

As far as I can tell a Henry W. McElroy Jr (Rep.) served one year, 2003. When I emailed the committee I didn't even know that. Mr Roberts (Rep.) says he watched the video, he will probably mention this to other committee members. Maybe somebody will recognize him, maybe not. Later this week we will hopefully know if a Henry W. McElroy Jr served on the State-Federal Relations & Veterans Affairs Committee in New Hampshire.

If there never was anyone with that name on the committee then the man in the video is a liar, and everything he says should be discarded.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Thanks for looking into that.

At this point, I'd really be interested in knowing the rest of McElroy's resume/bio.

I doubt it would shed any light on the matter, just rubbernecking I suppose!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's a reference to an official trip to Kashmir by members of the NH House of Representatives in 2003 which included McElroy.

www.chowk.com... (Scroll down.)

This has probably been suggested already but if the New Hampshire state legislature is nosing into the affairs of Pakistan and India because of the interest of one representative, it's possible that a similarly motivated rep might have been introducing documents that related to a personal interest in UFOs and aliens.

McElroy's statement regarding the documents he says he saw are vague enough to include this possibility.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by DelMarvel]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And here's an example of the sorts of bills considered by the NH HOUSE STATE-FEDERAL RELATIONS AND VETERANS AFFAIRS COMMITTEE:

HCR27 Session Year: 2010 Title: urging that the United Kingdom return the Parthenon (Elgin) marbles to Greece.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
And here's an example of the sorts of bills considered by the NH HOUSE STATE-FEDERAL RELATIONS AND VETERANS AFFAIRS COMMITTEE:

HCR27 Session Year: 2010 Title: urging that the United Kingdom return the Parthenon (Elgin) marbles to Greece.

Nothing wrong with that bill

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hope the government don't force him to kick the bucket.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

exactly. plus i dont think people could handle knowing such great detail people would go crazy .we go crazy just thinking about them then if there was proof . ha sorry i just turn 21 im drinked down

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

slightly off topic here bad on me...
but paid disinfo agent?
sounds more hollywood then real world.
the supposed PTB are not conerned by what us COOOOKS are drilling our brains over.

it does seem however this dude is a total fraud wacko and i agree very much with your interpetation of his motives

Be Well

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting, but not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Point is: if aliens are concerned about our knowing they exist, they'd just land in Yankee Stadium.

Obviously, they don't care if we acknowledge them or not, and the powers that be see it fit to keep the information hush hush.

I personally don't care if they ever disclose this stuff.

What, you wanna take on Aliens and stuff? What do we know about interstellar politics? Who do we think we are? UFOs indeed.....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111
wordpress.com is a blog hosting site, and there is no evidence produced of his claim. So i will hold my breath on this one. Until someone can give us hard evidence to back up the claim. I would think that a FOIA request could produce something if it was there?

I can see the response to the FOIA request now. One opening line, then allot of fat black "strike throughs".
Just like the multitude of FOIA responses have been regarding this or any other subject having to do with UFOs.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
First I'm a long time fan and admitted lurker. I believe this video to be of importance to this topic regarding disclosure.
This video may just be one for a whole new topic however I'm unable to start a new thread. Adminstrator(s) feel free if you think it worthy to start a new thread with this.
The link I have put up takes a different approach to the whole thing. It covers a great deal of information such as NWO, alien agendas, The bible, world events taking place today, Israel and signing of a treaty, but all leading up to the Alien Agenda of today.
I guess this could be placed in many area's of topics. But I elected this catagory. Please feel free to bump this up or make a new thread. It is a 6 part video and please take the time to watch all 6 videos.
Could this be the truth and real hidden agenda? If so we need to be ready.

Here's the video. part 1.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
McElroy's statement regarding the documents he says he saw are vague enough to include this possibility.

McElroy's statement is vague enough to include any possibility. It is undeniable that his statement implies he saw the documents in some official capacity. However, if he saw them in a less-than-official capacity, the statement leaves him (and his supports) enough wiggle room to deny claiming it was under official auspices.

la2

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I agree, this is a man, at the end of his career and in the later stages of his life sharing information that he has carried with him for decades.

What really hit me was how different this video was, we all know the usual types who make these statements, the ones who give us a bad name lol. He was calm, and gave a feeling like you were sat talking to your grandpa about the past.

One question does arise from this video................

If the extra terrestrials have been here since at least the 1940's, then you would think that they are reproducing, do we agree?

Now ask yourself this, how many of these offspring have attained high positions, in industry, education, military or government? It is quite scarey to think that the head of the global news networks, or your kids teacher, the chairman of the joint cheifs or even the presidnt could actually be an earth born extra terrestrial.

Makes the Obama birth certificate thing seem a whole lot less important does it not???

I just wanted to raise that question.

I dont feel that disclosure will happen untill something happens that the governments cannot hide.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2

I agree, this is a man, at the end of his career and in the later stages of his life sharing information that he has carried with him for decades.

Except he hasn't carried this for decades. Records seem to indicate McElroy was in the New Hampshire legislature just seven years ago.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join