It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

You're welcome.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 259360

Unfortunately, you are burying any useful information you might have in.....

Initially: Obfuscation

Latterly: Verbosity

I hope that in the end, you can help us out.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Email Larry King, he's the only one who belive in ETs (in the mainstream media). He'd probably discuss it on his show.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well I've looked at it.....firstly there is NO Splicing and 2 transitions. Next i'm going to check his body language which on first glance I spotted on several occasions during his speech he was nodding with conviction in certain parts, that is a sign of a man that believes first hand what he has witnessed and is relaying.
I also spotted an anxiety reflex as he began to get onto the subject of the Eisenhower Brief this is a marker on how he himself rates this subject. eg "one of these documents while serving on the state federal relations and veterans affairs committee", BIG Gulp . That was just first glance. I could get more if I studied it. But my mind is made up.
It seems genuine from the point of ignoring the subject and referring to what the former legislator was relaying to the camera. I'd say it is very genuine and is a leak, people for what ever reason do not want in the public domain.
Despite attempts by a certain poster to debunk and then even reverting to reverse psychology.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 259360

Originally posted by cripmeister
Can you please provide us with links to the other "hoaxed videos"? I agree that internet hoaxsters should be held accountable for their actions. The question on my mind is - are you one of them?

Ok. So you're thinking, "Why is this person posting outrageous claims with no evidence? Why would they do that? Why would they throw more light on a subject that they apparently want rid of? They're effectively shooting themselves in the foot. Aren't they?"

So here I am, making claims that is having the appearance of having the opposite desired effect - I make claims so that the original video seems "more legit", "more real."

Why would I do that?

For control. That's why.

Who better than have an official make ET claims to cover up other things I don't want the spotlight on? How do you go about it? You "leak" it on the internet. "Ooops!! Leaked video... get it out there... let thousands of people see it, then take it away." Then it's real. No one wants any more evidence. "The cover up" is evidence enough. But why someone obscure? Why not Obama do it? - Because it's a test. It's a dummy run. Let old McElroy take the brunt if it goes wrong - sure he has one foot in the grave already anyway.

My double bluffing on this thread today only has the effect of driving it into peoples heads that the video is legit. But am I double bluffing? Is this post another double bluff? What do you care to believe? You probably don't even care right now - you're maybe angry right now - "Who the hell is this guy - What is he some asshole troll?? What's he playing at?" That doesn't even matter because this post effectively cancels all my previous posts out. This post covers my back.

Anyway - the video has been copied more and more. It's probably copied 8,000 times by now. It'll get popular. But it'll be another bigfoot video. And I'll continue to manipulate. That's what I'm told to do right?

I'll get you that 45 minute documentary. Even if I have to make it myself. Or will I??

And there was me thinking you had lost the plot but heck you just make it up as you go along don't you.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle But my mind is made up.
It seems genuine from the point of ignoring the subject and referring to what the former legislator was relaying to the camera. I'd say it is very genuine and is a leak, people for what ever reason do not want in the public domain.

I'm not following you here.

What is the "leak"? The original document McElroy claims to have seen?

Obviously, McElroy's videotaped statement isn't a "leak." It was deliberately released.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Lol....You may be right, maybe or maybe not. I will admit that I did have to look up the meaning of the word obfuscation

I think he is actually that part-time correspondent for CNN who lives
in Melbourne, and if that is that case, your assessment is right on target.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Basically he believes he has seen the document in question and everything he relays to camera. Bar one moment but this doesn't have bearing on the final speech.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Great analysis. Thanks. Also since I don't believe anyone has mentioned it so far, but there, are still people in the world who prefer to read a document from a piece of paper as McElroy did, vs. using a (teleprompter), definition here for those unfamiliar with same:

dictionary.reference.com...

as most politicians and celebrities do; making it appear as if they have photographic memories, and they can look directly into the camera when speaking, when in reality most of them do not have such a memory capability. I personally have met 3 people who do, and it is remarkable.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Lol....You may be right, maybe or maybe not. I will admit that I did have to look up the meaning of the word obfuscation
I think he is actually that part-time correspondent for CNN who lives
in Melbourne, and if that is that case, your assessment is right on target.

Manta78.....

You've taken a leap ahead of me here, or my reading comprehension skills need a tune up, or both!

How have you made this "CNN - Melbourne - Journo" link?

A quick search throws up many, many possibilities.....do you have a name?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let's let him confirm or deny

Melbourne

and/or

CNN

first.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Going by this, between 1999 and the present, it looks like McElroy served for only two years as state representative in 2003-04.

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

My guess is that's probably the extent of his political career.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
""Thank you for reminding everyone to be skeptical of extraordinary claims. And for pointing out that UFOlogy is basically a joke. ""

If the research into Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon is such a huge joke to you, why are you wasting your and our time in this community? Couldn't you put your time to better use somehow if the subject is such a joke to you?

You're not another one of those 'holier than thou' egomaniacs who thinks he/she is doing us all a service by pointing out the blatantly obvious to all of us who know better are you? You're the joke if that is the case.

This poster "259360" has yet to offer any evidence to back up his claims and has basically dodged and weaved all requests to do so, therefore his claims are null and void until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Thank you for reminding everyone to be skeptical of extraordinary claims. And for pointing out that UFOlogy is basically a joke.

Don't encourage him.

I cannot decide if he is trying to show that skeptics are hypocrites, demonstrate some parable about UFO researcher or if he's just a troll, albeit an artist in Ufological theater.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
If the research into Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon is such a huge joke to you, why are you wasting your and our time in this community?

Not to put words in Cripmeister's mouth, but he didn't say UAP/UFOs were a joke. He said Ufology is. There is a difference.

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
This poster "259360" has yet to offer any evidence to back up his claims and has basically dodged and weaved all requests to do so, therefore his claims are null and void until proven otherwise.

The similarities with Mr. McElroy's claim is haunting.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
To maybe or maybe not:

I finally found that quote I was looking for earlier from poster
tectonic:

"I swear if I had an alien birth certificate from zeta reticuli for my wife, and another skeptic met her with her lizard eyes and linticular space vehicle, they'd still claim I was a hoaxer, and banish me back to the intro threads."

Thanks tectonic, that was a good one!

[edit on 16-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

He needs to be ignored. He is a troll trying to derail the thread and has admitted to knowingly providing false information which is against site T&Cs. This 'student' film claim is obviously a hoax. Not to mention the likelihood that he is a sock puppet.

I urge everyone to alert the mods about this poster and not respond to any more of his posts in the unlikely event should he turn up again.

[edit on 16/5/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Henry McElroy’s Communication Team Speaks, but doesn't really offer anything new...

teresasilverthorn.wordpress.com...

Could it be that this was teresa's leaving present?

@259360, Do you have a connection to Teresa Silverthorn?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by transiant]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Thanks for your reply DR.

Here is the Monroe Institute...

www.monroeinstitute.org...

It was just something about Henry's comments about 'gateways' and the institutes 'gateway program', and them both being in Virgina. Tenuous I know!

More tenuous links...

Do you know if Art Campbell is a relation of Tom Campbell?

www.mbtevents.com...

"Thomas Campbell was one of the original consciousness explorers at The Monroe Institute (TMI) in Virginia in the 1970s and the explorer identified as "TC Physicist" in Bob Monroe's book Far Journeys. Campbell, along with electrical engineer Dennis Mennerich, discovered what is now known as Hemi-Sync, the binaural-beat approach to inner exploration that came to be almost synonymous with TMI."

In Toms friends section is a link to a guy called Robert Bruce.... An internationally respected mystic author and speaker from Australia. Who also has a blog called 'conversations with a mystic'.

www.astraldynamics.com...

I wonder if Robert is the 'R' Teresa speaks to here...?

I understand that none of this reflects on the validity of Mcelroy's statement, I just watched too much scooby doo.

It's a bit like a soap opera, sometimes finding out who the 'players' are is fun.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Your welcome, beebs.

Your right Teresa does come across as intelligent and very likable.

Her artwork is very nice also.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join