It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Actually, the rumor that there was a meeting wth Ike and the ET's has been around for many, many years It took off in the 90's. If true, I would be shocked if Ike diden't were a biohazard suit. Why this hasen't been a urban ledgend for decades, may be it was not on the publics radar as far as I can tell. I'm not surprised were paying more attention, and getting more confused now. If there is a vast amount of absolute secret information, and you know some will get leaked, then hide it in plain site. Put it in a big pile along with stuff thats laughable, partly true, and just plain bizarre. Good luck finding it with out help. To me this guy was very convincing. And I'm hard to impress.

+11 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It's funny to see that skeptics are still trying to pull cards that aren't there anymore. You can only use the same illogical arguments so many times before it's obvious you are in complete denial. Problems with the astronauts stories? Who cares about the astronauts stories at this point? This man has stated in the video that he is providing personal testimony of viewing an official document about information concerning Eisenhower and extraterrestrials, and that whatever communication between parties took place, the information indicated that the extraterrestrials were benign with their motives. That right there tells you there was obviously a transfer of information from one party to the other. There was communication with extraterrestrials whether Eisenhower had his meeting with them or not. That means, for the truth-impaired, that extraterrestrials are a reality and they are among us. This is what the document says.

For the lame argument that the documents were faked or placed as disinformation, then you must concede to the possibility that Bob Lazar's records could have been manipulated or erased all together just as easily. When are people going to 'get it', especially in light of information such as what is presented in this video by a state legislator? How long can you keep the game going and for what reason?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
This is not true. Your public or social standing doesn't automatically make your testimony any better than anybody else's.

I said his testimony is more than enough to provide proof. People have been convicted of murder on witness testimony alone.

And, yes, a credible/expert witness generally makes his or her testimony better than a layperson.

Who has more public/social standing? Bill Clinton, or an 83 year old senile, homeless man? Whose testimony would a jury give more credence to?

It can't be proven to exist based on this mans testimony alone sorry.

Oh it can't? Well then, like you said, let's have a jury decide, shall we?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Riposte]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is pretty big if it's true.....

I hope this hits the main stream media!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Give me an example of something that would "add to the discussion."

If it involves actual government documentary evidence, you'll never get it without going to court. Unless the federal government collapses and the country returns to lawful Constitutional rule, of course.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by beebs

Beebs.....

I don't know that much about Greer, but it seems to me like he is not even worthy of comparison with this legislator's testimony...

You are correct.....

Greer is a known hoaxer whose material is now consigned to the hoax forum on ATS.

Here’s Greer’s most recent appalling effort:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Some of Greer's work maybe a hoax but the interviews and testimony that he has gathered from Military officials (some ex 5 star Generals etc) and commercial pilots down the line is undeniable. So while there maybe some hoaxing to some of his work, there is a lot of truth scattered about.

Besides all of that, Ufology is a subject that either you believe in some of it, or you dont. There isnt any middle ground. There has been a long line of hoaxing from all sorts of people down line regarding this subject in general. So to find a hoax here or a hoax there, isnt that surprising to say the least, in anyones work, much less Mr Greer's.

So in the end, I think its a "take the good with the bad" kind of subject.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

-Blackout-

Some of Greer's work maybe a hoax but the interviews and testimony that he has gathered from Military officials (some ex 5 star Generals etc) and commercial pilots is undeniable.

Yes.....I agree & I see that as completely exclusive of Greer.

However, one must be very careful to analyse exactly what was said by each of the persons offering their "Disclosure" testimonies, their background & their possible reasons for saying what they said.

This is an extraordinarily complex topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

-Blackout-

So in the end, I think its a "take the good with the bad" kind of subject.

I agree again

.....& that's why one must always try very hard to look deeply into what is being said, who's saying it & why they might be saying it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I guess what im trying to say is, a lot of these so called " UFO/ET experts" will embellish this subject the first chance that they get in the form of exaggeration. You see cases all up and down the line with this type of behavior.

The Phil Schneider case and his testimony therein is a prime example.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

-Blackout-

I guess what im trying to say is, a lot of these so called " UFO/ET experts" will embellish this subject the first chance that they get in the form of exaggeration.

That's why I prefer to consider more well documented testimony from pilots, etc...

Much of the testimony encompassed by the "Disclosure" type projects is not always well validated at the time.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree 100%

My favorite cases are the ones that involve testimony of Commercial Pilots, Radar Operators, Police or Military officials. All of these people are trained observers and pretty much know what they are looking at.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well,I have come to this logical conclusion.The paper this person saw was speaking about aliens and was telling the President the military did not consider them a threat to national security.

Of course the resident aliens the military was speaking about were all the ex-Nazi rocket scientists that were brought to the states after the war and not aliens from off planet.

Being from New Hampshire this guy did not know the difference.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sadly, as was stated by Bill Clinton years ago "There is a government inside the government, and I don't control it" (I believe was the quote).

Even with FOIA the "internal" group keeps information from the "external" government. If that is the case, then we have a serious problem with our government.

That does explain a lot, IMHO, as to why we are kept in the dark about many things, and why so many things we are "promised" never comes to fruition.

Even Canada's former Sec of Def said we need to do something about our government.

As for those who are still drinking the kool-aid of "oh grow up, UFO/ET/Disclosure aren't real/gonna happen. I say to you, until you realize that it's people like you who don't help pressure the government, that will be the case, and you can continue to live in your comfy lil bubble and watch American idol / dancing with the stars.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is massive ! The dam holding back the imformation has been leaking for a long while and i believe is is going to break much sooner than later and once the flood starts nothing will hold it back,we are about to witness the flood in the near future and i for one couldnt be happier,this will change our perception for ever

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Some sort of agreement must have been agreed too with the Alien race and "us". There most have been a hands Off approach to us from "them" and maybe they will slowely help advance us in non military technology..
Also at last years X-Conf. there was an ex military man who actually was at the base when Eisenhower and the 2 Alien ships landed there. He said that he didn't see it but a number of his close military pals, did. Supposedly the 2 Ships came down to the base. One of the ships bottom opened up and a ramp was lowered. Eisenhower and I believe one other person went inside the ship and stayed for about 15 minutes. The president and the 2nd man came down the ramp and the 2 ships slowly took off. Nobody saw what was inside the ships. I figure some sort of arrangement was made. I would LOVE to know the details.

It does seem things after the 60's there wasn't nearly as much close encounters with "them"

It seems Clark McClenand? story about that 10 foot tall astronaut working with our astronauts may be right on.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
For once I'm at a loss, it would be fantastically stupid to try and make a hoax out of this one from any point of view. His credentials are clear and easily checked, he was clear and confident in speech and sincerity. He showed no mental issues and clearly was very proud in making this video.

I see no reason to think it's a created story, the man seems far too proper for that, he's a very proud American and he feels he's doing his job.

There's no doubt in my mind that this IS the truth that he speaks and not any contrived creation. This for me is a HUGE potential step forward and I salute that man for his honesty.

This has to be pointed towards the mainstream media ASAP, it simply has to be to see if we can stun some actual admittance from the people who hold the secrets. I'm a believer but if you have seen any of my posts you see I'm also a balanced skeptic of posts, if it feels phoney then I'm quite happy to say so but this speech just feels right, call it a sixth sense or whatever but I can hear the truth in his words, he's a proud intelligent patriot, he's not looking for fame.

So if anyone in here has any pull with mainstream media then get this noticed.

As a Brit I wish some of our esteemed people would have the decency to pass on what they know, no longer are you ridiculed, people now listen.

So far between this and the Montana orbs it's been a good day on ATS.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Woah! the legislator really comes off as genuine and credible.

That would so significant if legit. Then again, this is just one more testimony on the pile of testimonies already amassed. Even though it seems like there's something on the media about ETs or the impending disclosure of every damn week, too much hype without delivering the merchandise can be just as earth-shattering as disclosure. Oh well! S+F anyways!

reply to post by Cygnis

Just wanted to say that I totally agree with you about the masses, except that the masses are not gonna have any choice sooner or later. The ufo matter will be a movement so omnipresent that they will not be able to ignore it anymore. I can bet that the simple things we enjoy in life would be even more significant when knowing the truth.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
who knows...maybe the oil spill could be forcing their hand to ask for overt ET assistance, hence this leak

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Speaking of E.T's , those interested might also want to read this....

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,I have come to this logical conclusion.The paper this person saw was speaking about aliens and was telling the President the military did not consider them a threat to national security.

Of course the resident aliens the military was speaking about were all the ex-Nazi rocket scientists that were brought to the states after the war and not aliens from off planet.

Being from New Hampshire this guy did not know the difference.

Good theory, which also makes sense of Clinton's sinister 'government inside the government' statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join