It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 26
230
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So this Kevin Courtois is involved with alternative medicines and Orgone Energy.

My initial thought is that perhaps he is one of the thousands that is taking unfair advantage of Wilhelm Reich's discovery to sell people products, this in no way discredits Henry McElroy at all. Or Ron Paul.

Orgone Energy is real(I have Selected Writings by Wilhelm Reich sitting on my desk in front of me, very big conspiracy behind the guys research if you look into it). Its just debatable as to whether this Kevin guy knows what he is doing.

But that is a preliminary feeling before more research.
google search



edit to add: Talk the Talk dedunkers, I did this research in fifteen minutes.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by beebs]




posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs
 


Excellent posts BEEBS!

Keep up the good work!



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
yeah whoever wrote that either made a big mistake or was preparing the ground for more "revelations".


According to Larry Bryant, no more information will be made available. We just have to be happy with what we've got.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
We don't know when McElroy supposedly saw the document, it could very well have been in the 1990s. What if the document was sent to the committee by someone interested in Roswell/MJ12 myth? I can imagine that MJ12 documents were sent to a lot of officials in the early 1990s.


This seems like a very likely possibility to me.

He honestly saw something in writing about this, as have most of us, and is fuzzy on the context and source.

Look, if he saw this during the Eisenhower administration (which seems unlikely) that was over 50 years ago. Memories would be unreliable if he hadn't documented it.

And the more recently he claims to have seen it, the less likely it would be that it was in any sort of official capacity (a highly implausible premise to begin with.)

We still don't have any information about the time frame of his service as a New Hampshire state representative which in and of itself is a red flag to me.

Another red flag is that it seems to me a grounded person would realize how fantastic a story like this sounds and would have gone to greater lengths to fill in the blanks.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel
 


Way back on page 9 a link to access his voting record was posted( I forgot to check who posted it, but I'm not goin back now! kudos to whoever it was):

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

He is house, the column on the left. And once you choose a year, it brings up a selection for which house member you want to look at.

I'm not sure how far back he goes. The site apparently only goes as far back as 1999, probably because it was all on paper before.




posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by yeti101
yeah whoever wrote that either made a big mistake or was preparing the ground for more "revelations".


According to Larry Bryant, no more information will be made available. We just have to be happy with what we've got.


Sorry about your struggles, maybe next time if you do a bit of research this blunder won't happen to you again, I know that its frusterating to be faced with facts that you wish were not true but they are.

Stick to it and next time you will be able to provide a decent point after you first look at the facts and research a bit.

Hope this makes you feel better after your blundering.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Mr. McElroy's claims may have made a great contribution to serious UFO research, though not in the way disclosure-believers think. There is little substance to Mr. McElroy's claim, absolutely nothing that forwards our understanding of the subject. It is not one step closer to the mythical disclosure.

Instead, Mr. McElroy's importance to the UFO community is in exposing the closed-mindedness, immaturity and lack of any critical thinking among the disclosure-believers.

From two comments at Paul Kimball's blog...


If people really want to know who Paul Kimble is they should read the Robertson Panel report. He's a disinformation assett of the US government who wants us to focus on lights in the sky as opposed to the lies being told on the ground. DON'T BELIEVE a word this lying sell-out scumbag has to say!



On the other side * of truth * you have sheeple like Paul Kimball who just believe whatever theyre told by the government. Or perhaps as someone before noted he's working for the government. That would explain a lot.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 



According to Larry Bryant, no more information will be made available. We just have to be happy with what we've got.


yeah i read that but ill be shocked if Art campbell doesnt try and get more mileage out of this guy in the future. New books require new revelations, star witnesses are thin on the ground. maybe by putting in the "recurring events" line in the statement he was just trying to make it seem they were briefed on ET all the time so seeing the Eisehower memo was normal.

Maybe he was leaving the door open if his witness wanted to "remember" anything else. I think Arts set this poor guy up with that. Its possible he will be harassed to reveal more, he might cave in and Art gets another book out of it. $$

[edit on 14-5-2010 by yeti101]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012
 


Your post makes absolutely no sense.

What blunder are you talking about? I made no blunder.

As for conducting no research, that has absolutely no basis. I asked Mr. Bryant about the lack of details via Paul Kimball's website. I posted the response earlier in this thread. It confirmed the suspicions of myself and others.

Can you tell us what facts support Mr. McElroy?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


I'm sorry, I must have missed it, but who is this Paul Kimball?

What relationship does he have to Mr McElroy?

And I notice that you and yeti101 have ignored my latest posts...


And AGAIN, I must reiterate: Henry McElroy is NOT trying to push the 'ufology' envelope with new and amazing information that you think he is. This is your unreasonable expectations being applied to what you think he should be doing with his personal time and this testimony.

He is merely adding his testimony in the same spirit that the other individuals and countries he has named in his speech have done. It is his credentials that he feels will help those that are researching the subject keep doing so, and also to encourage more in similar positions with knowledge to do the same.

How you can keep on your imaginative tangent that he is trying to fool people is beyond me...

And please, help research the information that I have presented in my last two or three posts. If your intent is to debunk this man and his message, it can be done with real information. Not second hand speculation from 'ufology' charlatans.

edit to add: So Larry Bryant and Paul Kimball have what connection to the testimony presented by Henry McElroy? I am going back to previous posts to try to ascertain why they are being discussed here... but I thought I had read this thread in its entirety. I must have missed the connection...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by beebs]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs
 


Well done, you read the thread and followed the links I provided.


do you think this could be the same Kevin?

Minority Staff:
Kevin Courtois; Staff asst., Health
www.knowwho.com...

www.legistorm.com...

Interesting...

forums.randi.org...

resumeparadise.blogspot.com...

Anybody know what happened with the investigation into Kevin's medicine?

I wonder if Henry McElroy is a customer?





[edit on 14-5-2010 by transiant]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


I'm sorry, I must have missed it, but who is this Paul Kimball?

What relationship does he have to Mr McElroy?

And I notice that you and yeti101 have ignored my latest posts...


And AGAIN, I must reiterate: Henry McElroy is NOT trying to push the 'ufology' envelope with new and amazing information that you think he is. This is your unreasonable expectations being applied to what you think he should be doing with his personal time and this testimony.

He is merely adding his testimony in the same spirit that the other individuals and countries he has named in his speech have done. It is his credentials that he feels will help those that are researching the subject keep doing so, and also to encourage more in similar positions with knowledge to do the same.

How you can keep on your imaginative tangent that he is trying to fool people is beyond me...

And please, help research the information that I have presented in my last two or three posts. If your intent is to debunk this man and his message, it can be done with real information. Not second hand speculation from 'ufology' charlatans.



Yeah they did ignore your last posts. Hmmmm....... ;]
Anyway, I came across a website with Paul Kimball last night saying how this is just a joke. And I just finished reading a comment that says he's a disinformant agent? Whaaaaaa?!

Here's the website:
redstarfilms.blogspot.com...



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Rex:

I hope that you are never accused of a serious crime, and have sentence passed upon you in less than 24 hours from the time of first disclosure of your presentation (or defense), before you are scheduled to hang.

In a symbolic way, that is what you have done with McElroy.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by DelMarvel
 


Way back on page 9 a link to access his voting record was posted( I forgot to check who posted it, but I'm not goin back now! kudos to whoever it was):

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

He is house, the column on the left. And once you choose a year, it brings up a selection for which house member you want to look at.

I'm not sure how far back he goes. The site apparently only goes as far back as 1999, probably because it was all on paper before.



It is plausible that he saw a copy of the Eisenhower brief sometime in the 1990s then. Remember, the MJ12 documents were a BIG thing back in the early 1990s. The scenario I posted earlier makes perfect sense, if you think outside the box


edit: McElroy was in the New Hampshire House in 2003. Is this a one time deal? I'm not that familiar with how things work in the US. Anyways, he could have seen the brief in 2003.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
..this in no way discredits Henry McElroy at all. Or Ron Paul.




It doesn't really help the credibility though, does it.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I'm sorry, I must have missed it, but who is this Paul Kimball?

What relationship does he have to Mr McElroy?


Paul Kimball is a UFO researcher and sometimes co-host on the Paracast. There is no connection between Kimball and McElroy, outside of Kimball commenting on the story via his website.

Larry W. Bryant is one of those promoting McElroy's testimony. Though I'm not sure to what extent they are connected, the original information seems to have come from his website. Bryant has responded to Kimball and myself on Kimball's website.


Originally posted by beebs
And I notice that you and yeti101 have ignored my latest posts...


I have not ignored them, I just do not see the relevance.

Being photographed with Ron Paul means nothing. Politicians have their photos taken with hundreds and hundreds of people every year, it says nothing about that person's credibility.

As for the connection between Neil McElroy and Henry McElroy, I haven't seen any. It is just a coincidence of their names. McElroy is explicit in his statement; he did not come across this information because of family connections but as an on-going part of his duties in the New Hampshire legislature. This coincidence of names is a red-herring.


Originally posted by beebs
And AGAIN, I must reiterate: Henry McElroy is NOT trying to push the 'ufology' envelope with new and amazing information that you think he is.


No, but other people are trying to use it for such.


[edit on 14-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
Anyway, I came across a website with Paul Kimball last night saying how this is just a joke. And I just finished reading a comment that says he's a disinformant agent? Whaaaaaa?!


Yes, because anonymous comments on an blog are gospel.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by transiant
 


Care to elaborate on that? I know you just joined today, but
as a rule, one liners generally cause a problem with the mods.




posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78
 


Again, do you have any defense of Mr. McElroy that does not include bashing me?



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
yeah i read that but ill be shocked if Art campbell doesnt try and get more mileage out of this guy in the future...


He's already trying. From Bryant's website...



"Great announcement [re McElroy's statement]. You may release this data about what we believe was the second meeting (in 1955) between Ike and the ETs . One entire story is now on the internet, done for 'Filers Files' in 2007. It is a seven-part series on www.ufocrashbook.com... (click on 'I like Ike' ). Manuel Kirklin, the [former] Holloman [AFB] airman that came forward on this, and I presented the material at the 2009 X- Conference in Gaithersburg, Md. A Danish film crew filmed the presentation, which is on line - Google: Eisenhower Kirklin Campbell Holloman, to see it. We have dates open this spring and summer for any group wanting a fascinating conference program. If interested, contact Art Campbell: Artc-at-connpoint.net."



new topics

top topics



 
230
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join