It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I saw that the topic had 20+ pages in two days, watched the video and thought that there be should juicy information being discussed. However it turns out there's just quarrel going on.
Just please take it elsewhere.

As for the video, I think it has more significance than most of the x-con/disclosure project testimonials. And I wouldn't question his integrity nor his motives.
As far as I'm concerned there are two man called Jesus and Mohammad who claimed that there is something called God who sent us a book concerning how to live our lives, which there are no witnesses of or any tangible proof but millions seem to believe those two guys without questioning their motives or integrity.
Why would subject of UFOs be any different. At least there are more witnesses with similar stories

[edit on 14-5-2010 by bilb_o]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Jay-morris

no actually, i listened to what he said , the way he said it. My spidey senses tingled so knew someone else must be behind it. Investigated found out it i was right that person being Art campbell. Found more about Art and who he associates with. Looked at more of his material. Incidently did you know Art campbell doesnr even claim this is real? interesting.

I Know how these people operate from looking into the past 30 years of ufology. I'm am obviously more informed on this subject than you.

what investigation have you done? have fun with your fairytales.

Spidey senses are nothing more than your belief system. Thats all, same as a belivers belief system. But you will never admit that. And whats this about the age thing! You are the second de-bunker on this thread to bring this up, as if its makes you a better person, or know more about the subject, which is rubbish. So, everyone who is younger than me who is into the ufo subject knows less about it than me? I am not arragont to think that way im afraid!

And what fairy tales to i believe in, please tell me. All i have said is i want to see more information about this, and as its only four days old, it is too early to start throwing insults at a man you dont even know.

This is the difference between de-bunkers and skeptics. Skeptics will wait and see whats on the table. De-bunkers go in for the kill staight away, not giving a crap about what he has to say, as your mind is already made up!

Also, you bring up Art campbell. Because this man is going through Art campbell, that means he is a liar? To come to that conclusion just after one peice of footage sums you up. Look at the disclosure project. I hate greer, but that does not mean all the witnesess are lying, does it? I am not saying they are telling the truth, as we just dont know. But what i do know, is though they might be telling the truth, i need evidence.

what investigation have i done? Lol so, now this is turning into a competition on who knows more about this subject lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

how come i was right about someone else being behind this? my spidey senses seem to working quite well wouldnt you say? How did i figure it out by only listening & watching the video yet nobody else in 15+ pages did?

can you explain that to me?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by yeti101]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
I saw that the topic had 20+ pages in two days, watched the video and thought that there be should juicy information being discussed. However it turns out there's just quarrel going on.
Just please take it elsewhere.

As for the video, I think it has more significance than most of the x-con/disclosure project testimonials. And I wouldn't question his integrity nor his motives.
As far as I'm concerned there are two man called Jesus and Mohammad who claimed that there is something called God who sent us a book concerning how to live our lives, which there are no witnesses of or any tangible proof but millions seem to believe those two guys without questioning their motives or integrity.
Why would subject of UFOs be any different. At least there are more witnesses with similar stories

Sorry, but it cant be helped. You will always have de-bunkers on these threads, so of course it will turn this into a fire debate. Its just the way it goes. Go on any ufo thread, and you will see the same thing. As there is not much information to go on, and the skeptics are waiting to see how this unfolds, then off course we are going to debate when someone comes on here and says he is mental,insane etc

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

how come i was right about someone else being behind this? my spidey senses seem to working quite well wouldnt you say? How did i figure it out yet nobody else in 15+ pages did?

can you explain that to me?

Oh come on. Someone is normally behind it. Most witnesess who come forward form the militery or government, goes through a ufologists or ufologist group. Thats been going on for years ( i thought you studied this subject?) And like i said before, greer is a scam artist, but that does not mean the witnesess are, does it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

haha i was just thinking i bet he says "its obvious someone else...". but its so obvious nobody botehred to try find out who. I actually thought it would be greer but you didnt even try to find out if it was him yet you think hes a scam artist? amazing.

Its like people dont care where this comes from or whos behind it. It seems im the only one who wonders about these things, thats a fundamental diffirence between your brain and mine.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

haha i was just thinking i bet he says "its obvious someone else...". but its so obvious nobody botehred to try find out who. I actually thought it would be greer.

Its like people dont care where this comes from or whos behind it. It seems im the only one who wonders about these things, thats a fundamental diffirence between your brain and mine.

So, do you think that a person like this goes to the media, on his own, and they will listen to him? I dont think so, and you know that, and that is why many of these people go through someone, or a group that will help him get his story out, real or fake.

But, even if he did go was someone respectable in your eyes, then your "spidey sense belief! would turn to someone else, like his age, or state of mental health.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

i also thought it could be part of a viral campaign for an upcoming movie, book, website, tv show. But you didnt even bother to check if it was that.

its sad how little critical thought you people have. dribbling vegetables would do more investigating than you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

i also thought it could be part of a viral campaign for an upcoming movie, book, website, tv show. But you didnt even bother to check if it was that.

its sad how little critical thought you people have. dribbling vegetables would do more investigating than you.

You see. All that you are saying is not evidence, its what you think. Me, i have watched the video, but its not enough to go on. And if we hear nothing more about it, then i will forget it. I wont say he is a liar, i wont say he is insane, i wont say its all for a viral campaign, becaue there is no evidence of any of this stuff at the moment, so how can i say any of these things, how can you?

Thats the difference

I have no belief system at all. Its all evidence for me, but you have a de-bunking belief system, and its shows in this thread.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You woulkdnt know if theres any evidence you didnt even try to find any.

if nothing strikes you as odd about the video or his statement then youve no chance seperating fact from fiction. Have fun believing in fairy tales

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You woulkdnt know if theres any evidence you didnt even try to find any.

if nothing strikes you as odd about the video or his statement then youve no chance seperating fact from fiction. Have fun believing in fairy tales

See, this is what you de-bunkers tend to do quite alot, and thats put them in the believers basket, just because they disagree with you on certain things. Not once have i said that he is telling the truth. Look through my posts on this thread and see if you can find where i said this. I have said, and always said that i base my asumptions on evidence, and thats why i am leaving this as open at the moment, because all we have is a video taht lasts a few moments, thats it. We dont really know nothing about him, his well being, or his state of mind, so how can we say he is telling the truth, or lying, we can't.

Its as simple as that. Thats what someone who is skeptical does, and thats very different to what a de-bunker does im afraid

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

so your not even going to look into what he's claiming, whos behind it, where these stories come from, do the related stories have any merit etc etc nothing!

thats amazing, your sitting waiting to be spoonfed more fairytales from the suppliers in ufo BS. Sounds like a typical gullible believer to me. Seriously if you were replaced by a tomato it would have zero affect on what youve contributed.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

so your not even going to look into what he's claiming, whos behind it, where these stories come from, do the related stories have any merit etc etc nothing!

thats amazing, your sitting waiting to be spoonfed more fairytales from the suppliers in ufo BS. Sounds like a typical gullible believer to me. Seriously if you were replaced by a tomato it would have zero affect on what youve contributed.

You know what, not only are you a typical de-bunker, but you are also a troll. Anyone who holds a different view to you, you attack them with fantasies, just like how you think you know this witnesess, you think you know me. Its complete arragonce and ignorance.

Many on this thread agree with me, and they are not all believers. Even though you will never admit it, you love doing this. If you had a choice of ET disclosure, or doing your de-bunking for the rest of your life, im sure i know what one you would chose!

I will wait for more information before i come to the conclusion that he is mad,insane,liar,attention seeker etc

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
@Yeti, do you know of any connection between Henry McElroy, Teresa Silverthorn, Art Campbell and the Monroe institute?

www.monroeinstitute.org...

I think that there is something to henry making the 'gateway' references and the institutes Gateway voyage.

Are you aware of any connection between Kevin Courtois and Art?

www.alien-ufos.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have to say it's disgusting to see, how deep the level of this discussion has sunk.

Comparing people with vegetables just because they refuse to agree with the name-caller for whatever reason they might have (and they have reasons to not agree) - hm, that's a bit Nazi-like. Sorry for that comparison, if it might hurt, but that's what the Nazis did - their first step to destroy people was to deny their humanity.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
I have to say it's disgusting to see, how deep the level of this discussion has sunk.

Comparing people with vegetables just because they refuse to agree with the name-caller for whatever reason they might have (and they have reasons to not agree) - hm, that's a bit Nazi-like. Sorry for that comparison, if it might hurt, but that's what the Nazis did - their first step to destroy people was to deny their humanity.

Its just how they work im afraid. Arrogance and ignorance plays a mojor part in what they have to say. They love to throw the insults, and they love to put words into people mouths, and they love the "im more intelligent than you" Roll that all into one, and a few bits more, and you have the de-bunker. Not someone who wants the truth, but someone who takes great joy out of doing what they do.

Suddenly, because i dont agree with yeti, i am now a believer! :/ even though i have never stated that this man is telling the truth, and that we need more information from him, and to know what kind of man he is before we call him mental and insane, like some people have on this thread.

I hope he makes another statement, and i hope we can find out more about this person.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

so what do you think of the info presented over at...

www.alien-ufos.com...

it's really not my intention to spam.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by transiant]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

im calling people vegetables becuase they cant use any initiative and do any investigation for themselves.

@transient, hi ive not looked into it will later could be interesting. at work dont have full net access.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

all youve done is sit there like a 10 year old saying "prove the man on youtube wrong, spoonfeed me more infomation" which you wouldnt check becuase it seems you dont know how.

you have said nothing constructive or found out any new or background information in relation to this. Do something, anything! dont sit around and wait to be spoonfed like a retard it makes you look stupid.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

all youve done is sit there like a 10 year old saying "prove the man on youtube wrong, spoonfeed me more infomation" which you wouldnt check becuase it seems you dont know how.

you have said nothing constructive or found out any new or background information in relation to this. Do something, anything! dont sit around and wait to be spoonfed like a retard it makes you look stupid.

Right, so now you are saying im like a retard. How old are you? I have never said that he is telling the truth. What part of that don't you understand! You were the one saying he was this and that, without a single shread of evidence. You throw around huge insults at people who don't agree with you(which will be reported)

Right, no matter what i say on how i have looked into this, you are not going to believe me, so whats the point? I have got all the information from people on this thread, which is good for me as i am busy working. Even then, it proves nothing at all until we get more information. I will look more into this when i am home.

So, you keep throwing your insults around and people will see you for what you really are.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join