It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Lol... Thank you for noticing that. It was not long after the election, and I suppose I was a bit naive. I actually bought the hopey-changey thing. Doh!

Yes, I actually did send that letter to the president, and no, I never got a response. What a shocker... sigh
Heh, I can honestly say, I've never been accused of being an MIB before, but I am truly flattered... Hehehe.
I really thought that this Pres was out to make a difference, got a bit caught up in things. I still secretly hope that he meant it, even if he really can't do anything about it.
My only hope is that we can all as a race finally move past the ignorance that this government has spoon fed us.
All I seek is truth, nothing more, and by the way... Would you please look at this flashy-thingy I have in my hand?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yeti:

Not a doctor, but in my opinion, Mr. McElroy may have either Parkinson's or Alzheimers which could easily cause a speech impediment. Either of those conditions could cause him to make his presentation in the way he did. I am not in his age bracket but have seen enough persons in my lifetime that display similiar characteristics. It could also explain his reasons behind the video and articles, that he is not in that good of health, and knows it, or he may have just been plain nervous...we don't know.

The part I don't understand is why people are so quick to judge that
everyone is automatically a fake. Doesn't that do an injustice towards
our goal, or at least most people's goals here, to seek out the truth?
By automatically branding people, are you not potentially discouraging
others either directly or indirectly from coming forward?

It's ok to be skeptical, we all are to varying degrees on a wide variety of topics.

What we shoudn't be doing however is slamming the door in this guy's face, before he even has a chance to walk thru the door.

Give it time. He will be "vetted" one way or the other. If it's not him, that is the one source, it will be someone else, or others.

Yes there are some hustlers in the UFO business, as in most fields universally.

Should we shun disclosures automatically? I think not, as human individuals with an ability to think as individuals, versus one collective mindset. Let's reserve the collective mind theory for the politicians.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
To me, it almost sounded like he was reading a prepared statement for the first time. Or, indeed, it could have been that he was nervous about breaching the subject matter. I don't think that his hesitation should be necessarily treated as a falsehood. It's very possible that he gave a staffer the gist of what he wanted to convey, and the speech was written for him. Happens all of the time in the political world. Do you think politicians write their own speeches for the most part? Hell, no.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wonkamaniac

lol- ok thanks for that response, and no flashy light things please Mr. M.I.B---not ready to forget it all, although sometimes wonder.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I just hope this starts a mass of reputable people to come forward. Hopefully the ones in the "know" will see they have nothing to fear. This COULD be the leak that finally broke the dam.

*Also something about the space shuttle program being retired seems strange... Its almost like they(the US military/NASA) feels like they don't even have to hide anything anymore, almost like they know some sort of major change is about too occur..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yes you are right. I already have a speech written for Obama should he
feel the need to disclose in a hurry...see it posted earlier in this thread. And before anyone starts claiming that aha another Democrat speaking,
you are wrong... I am an Independent, and have been for more than 15 years. I vote for the best person in my opinion, not the party line.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
I just hope this starts a mass of reputable people to come forward. Hopefully the ones in the "know" will see they have nothing to fear. This COULD be the leak that finally broke the dam.

*Also something about the space shuttle program being retired seems strange... Its almost like they(the US military/NASA) feels like they don't even have to hide anything anymore, almost like they know some sort of major change is about too occur..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be right. And the NASA thing has made me wonder also, as
well as the mysterious Air Force mission that doesn't know when they are going to return. Details are posted here but going to have to cut out soon to get some rest...in area 51....I mean dreamland,,,I mean, oh well you know what I mean

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Good points, Molan...
I, too, have wondered about the shuttle program and what that all means.
Really, truly, though, in this, I think Occam's Razor is appropriate.
The shuttles are all very old at this point, and we have already lost 2 to tragedy (although one has weird connections to Stephensville).
At this point in our history, we truly do not have the resources to develop new shuttles or new tech in that area.
That being said, yeah, chances are good that we already have a fleet that blows anything NASA has out of the water.
Hard for me to decide where the truth lies there, and I have no evidence for the fantastic theory I believe to be true.
So, in this case, I must believe that lack of funds is the culprit for the shuttle's demise.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
yeti:

everyone is automatically a fake. Doesn't that do an injustice towards
our goal, or at least most people's goals here, to seek out the truth?
By automatically branding people, are you not potentially discouraging
others either directly or indirectly from coming forward?

Agreed 100% ATS is more a haven for dissent for the truth when it comes to alt-subjects, than a place for free flowing 'what if'?

What we shoudn't be doing however is slamming the door in this guy's face, before he even has a chance to walk thru the door.

S&F!

Yes there are some hustlers in the UFO business, as in most fields universally.

This is a very unique statement, and invites a lot of in depth thought on the 'most fields' ideology.

Should we shun disclosures automatically?

Now that, is the reason that I joined here. This is what happens in what it seems like virtually every alien/ufo thread here on ats.

I swear if I had an alien birth certificate from zeta reticuli for my wife, and another skeptic met her with her lizard eyes and linticular space vehicle, they'd still claim I was a hoaxer, and banish me back to the intro threads.

Seriously, I think this guy is on his last legs, and this is his last will and testament to the people he wanted to serve. Another notch in the never ending bedpost of disclosure.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

its the way he's read it and the wording, Art campbell helped him write it, its obvious just like its obvious the 2nd Haut memo was written by ufologists.

Nobody here except me even tried to find out who was behind this video & statement that speaks volumes for how you people think.

I'm more certain than ever its utter BS our star witness & mr campbell are welcome to prove me wrong.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by yeti101]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Ok, I understand where you are coming from, Yeti.
My question is, just how are we supposed to find out who is behind this statement? Who exactly are we supposed to ask?
I personally believe that the man meant what he said and that he was either nervous about the subject matter, or had a staffer write the speech for him.
You are the one who questions the authenticity. Therefore, perhaps you are the one who should be doing the digging???

Don't get me wrong, I applaud your efforts...
Please, if you can back up your claims, please do.
Truth is paramount, my friend.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by wonkamaniac]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am usually the first person to state don't believe it till you see it.

However, I have known quite a few politicians in my life and they don't toss around fake documents in meetings. It's preposterous to think that in a meeting fake documents would be reviewed and deemed need to know. Having personally been in several closed doors meetings with politicians there isn't any funny business going on, now I won't say money isn't involved and closed doors deals aren't made. But the info is factual and usually extremely researched to the point of nausea.

Yes politicians do sometimes bend the truth to their advantage and the advantage of their supporters. However, I don't see any evidence of him tweaking any of this information to his or someones advantage. It's even more likely to damage his position and could damage his credibility.

I do believe this would constitute as a first hand experience, and have no reason as of yet to discredit his honesty and recall.

I have also attempted a small form of research on the man and have viewed a "Voters Guide" with him mentioned in the position that he stated he held so I am confident he was a State Rep. of New Hampshire.

Unfortunately some states don't document their Senators or Representatives as well as others and there is a lack of history or physical evidence of his office. If he had been a Senator or Representative of Texas this would probably not be a problem.

But so far as I am concerned this information has made me say, "WOW". And I will give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Until, there is any evidence that states otherwise.

Good find OP.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

it worries me anyone would listen to a statement like that and not questions it or try to find out whos behind it / promoting it.

all i did was google it and found Art campbell is behind it.

I personally believe that the man meant what he said and that he was either nervous about the subject matter, or had a staffer write the speech for him.

a staffer who knows all the ufo mythology thats covered in his statement? or is a ufologist a more likely candidate?

common sense & knowledge of how ufologists like campbell operate is all thats required to find the truth about this.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by yeti101]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
everyone is automatically a fake...

We're conditioned to think that those who look a certain way or talk a certain way will affect how credible or intelligent they are. We are conditioned to keep our eyes off of others eyes in the street, unless they are famous or popularized by the media..and that any ideas not from the media or a famous person is less credible and laughable.

A long time ago I stopped trying to explain things to people. Someone will 'get it' when they are ready to. It's up to them..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Hmmmm... Didn't really sound like a statement from a UFOlogist to me. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Perhaps this gentleman approached this UFOlogist because he was the only person who would believe what truly happened? I don't know... Keep up the good work Yeti. If you can debunk it, by all means do so. The only point I was trying to make is that we have thousands of people coming forward in the past decade, quite a few with good reputations stating that this phenomenon is the real deal. This one may or may not be real, like I said, certain state legislators are complete whackos. I applaud your work, and I reserve judgement based upon this one claim. I do not base any opinions on one claim alone, and have experienced some strange sightings myself. I was a total disbeliever myself until I saw 2 ufo's at different times during my life. I suppose until you actually see, you cannot believe. It's all good, I was there at one time myself. The things I saw cannot be explained by physics as we know them. Now, I must question all the things I have been told in the past by people who think they know what our universe is all about. It's not that I disbelieve you in particular, I just think that we have been lied to for a long time, and it's easier for me to believe fantastical claims now than it used to be.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh and yes I was talking about the Canadian defense minister, what would his motive by for telling pork pies.

MAC269.....

Motives?

.....perhaps an intense personal interest in the subject, combined with a desire for attention, money, etc...

You know.....the usual......

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Disclosure??? Yeah it could be but I doubt it very much. My instincts tell me that the NWO is about to launch Project Bluebeam!

This would all fit into ancient prophesy, such as Ezekiel, as well as the NWO endgame! Tom Horn's expose' and investigative work lays out the case well that all leaders since the founding have worked toward this time.

www.apollyonrising2012.com...

A veryinteresting read, for sure.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
That video seemed very true and very genuien.Were the names mentioned in the video already knowed to the public thought public knowelege about alien intreasts or were there any surprise names released here.I am very glad to add this very special video to my alien conspircy collection.Well done.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow, apart from this still going on and getting more and more off topic and ignorant people are still over examining the video in far too much detail and doing 2+2=5 responses..

Just look at what you see on the video..

There's a man who is obviously nervous and feels he has something important to get off his chest. Remember to HIM this is a big deal.

So it's clear he's asked some people from there to help record it.

He's pre written what he is about to say.

So keep in mind he's relating something about a President that he knew about and has kept secret (just ignore for the sec if you think it's bs), this man is nervous and just wants to get on with it. I doubt he's that much into Ufology as he made a gaffe but I think he's familiar with the Disclosure site as he reels names from it.

Now he starts talking and it's clear he is nervous so he's taking it slowly, despite the crass comments that he's speaking like a retard (you really should be ashamed of yourselves!) his speech patterns are quite correct for a nervous man of his age, he showed good pronunciation and clear controlled response.

As someone who has dealt with dementia and it's horrible effects I can happily say he's not showing signs of it.

He continues to read although a little ill at ease with both reading his prepared statement mixed with the fear. It's clear this is an ordeal for him, his voice sometimes tremors but it's something he wants out on record for him.

If you notice that once he has told of the document and gets to the thank you's his spirits both lift and he speaks much faster, you can see the relief.

As you can see comments were turned off, this isn't someone who wants to discuss what he said, this was him doing this for him for whatever reason.

He's clearly an articulate intelligent man who I presume is in retirement.

Now the million dollar question that everyone is scrambling about is : is what he's saying the truth.

And we may never know the correct answer unless either someone admits it's the truth (unlikely) or he retracts his statement (again unlikely). So, where are we now, half screaming fake, half screaming messiah..

Have we not worked out that is pointless?

I personally think he is telling the truth, but is what he's saying the genuine truth is another matter, could he have seen a rogue document, could it be real, I don't know but judging his delivery, known past and his actions then this is a man doing this for him and he is sure of himself.

As I say, those calling him insane and crazy should really get a slap on the wrists from the mods, there's a difference from saying like Doomsday did that one possibility is that he is insane which of course is quite correct although I doubt it, to people just saying they think he is crazy and full of BS are out of order.

Hopefully someone will read this and get the whole point, is this a man looking for fame, no, that's obvious, is he a clued up ufologist, hell no.

Is it the truth....We simply may never know, he does not have to justify a single thing to anyone as it's clear it was for him, you simply believe or not!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by somewhereintime
Disclosure??? Yeah it could be but I doubt it very much. My instincts tell me that the NWO is about to launch Project Bluebeam!
This would all fit into ancient prophesy, such as Ezekiel, as well as the NWO endgame! Tom Horn's expose' and investigative work lays out the case well that all leaders since the founding have worked toward this time.
www.apollyonrising2012.com...
A veryinteresting read, for sure.

Somewhereintime.....

Absolutely…..

Buy the stuff & save your butt!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2caa725799b.jpg[/atsimg]

[B]THE LOST SYMBOL FOUND CD – DVD COMBO![/B]

ORDER TODAY!

List Price: $45.95
Your Price: $29.95
You Save: $16.00

survivormall.com...