It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a transcript of the video statement:

TRANSCRIPT OF THE VIDEOGRAPHED STATEMENT FROM THE HONORABLE HENRY W. MCELROY, JR. - FORMER REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE LEGISLATURE (MAY 8, 2010)

"Hello, I’m speaking with you from Fort Monroe, Virginia. We’re also known as The Gateway to Freedom.

We sit right next to a little town called Phoebus, Virginia. Interestingly, they call themselves The Gateway to the New World.

Phoebus sits inside of Hampton, Virginia, whose motto is First from the Sea, First to the Stars.

My name is Henry McElroy, Jr., a retiring, former State Representative from New Hampshire. Thank you for your attention to this brief message concerning the world’s interaction with both earth-based and off-world astronauts.

The reason I am making this announcement is in the hopes of encouraging better perspective to all who explore the universe. Therefore, as a result, making a more valuable contribution to humanity, for the benefit of all faiths, all races, and all nations.

Another reason I am here today is because I believe in the foundational wisdom of our nation, which was laid down by our founding fathers, and because we know that highly advanced knowledge and information can assist human beings in solving various problems both in current times, and in our future.

When I was in the New Hampshire State Legislature, I served on the State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee. It was, apparently, important that as a Representative of the Sovereign People who had elected me to this Honorable Office, that I be updated on a large number of topics related to the affairs of our People, and our Nation. As I understood it, some of those ongoing topics had been examined and categorized as Federal, State, Local development, and security matters. These documents related to various topics, some of which spanned decades of our nation’s history. One of those recurring topics is the reason I am addressing you this evening.

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory, this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.

The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were, in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.

While I can’t verify the times or places or that any meeting or meetings occurred directly between Eisenhower and these visitors - because of his optimism in his farewell address in 1961, I personally believe that Eisenhower did, indeed, meet with these extraterrestrial, off world astronauts.

I hope my personal testimony will aid the nation in its quest for continued enlightenment. I am honored to follow in the footsteps of those who have come forward with their personal testimonies - those who deserve the admiration of the American people for sharing their accounts publicly, in an effort to elevate our knowledge to a higher understanding of our existence.

People such as: Former astronauts (John Glenn, Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, and Buzz Aldrin);

Former presidents (Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter);

Captain Bill Uhouse of the United States Marine Corps; Lt. Col. John Williams of the United States Air Force;

Col. Phillip Corso, Sr. of the United States Army; Commander Graham Bethune of the United States Navy;

Along with: David Hamilton of the Department of Energy; Donna Hare of NASA; and James Kopf of the National Security Agency.

I would also like to thank the countries of: France, Brazil, Britain, Russia, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand; and, our neighbor to the north: Canada; Uruguay, and Australia - for also opening their files to the citizens of their countries, and allowing them access to information that is so very important to the evolution of humanity.

I thank you for allowing me this opportunity to have a small part in doing the same, by sharing the information I have given you today.

Thank you very much, and I’d like to thank our communications crew for helping us make this happen today.

And, I’d also like to authorize distribution of this video for anyone who wants to use it for educational purposes.
Thank you."

ufoview.posterous.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

I think if a meeting really did happen between ET and Dwight, it would be better documented all throughout UFO/ET lore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? The official position has been to deny everything for more than 60 years.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

And also, all throughout Ufology, its been stated time and time again that Eisenhower was left out in the cold on the whole ET subject. Its mentioned in the book Disclosure by Greer on more than a few occasions.

I don't know that much about Greer, but it seems to me like he is not even worthy of comparison with this legislator's testimony...

He does a good job drawing attention to the subject, because he knows enough to be able to tell something is up, but I think our legislator would know more inside info.

Maybe not, but that is the impression I am getting.

This guy, with one video statement, has basically blown every other thing I've seen in "UFOlogy" out of the water.

I'm not sure we can call it "UFOlogy" anymore, its just "disclosure of the truth".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111
wordpress.com is a blog hosting site, and there is no evidence produced of his claim. So i will hold my breath on this one. Until someone can give us hard evidence to back up the claim. I would think that a FOIA request could produce something if it was there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately FOIA requests don't work with reference to UFO's as they fall under the National Security exemption, primarily exemption # 1, which has always been a problem for UFO researchers. For more info read this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"FOIA requires all agencies of the U.S. Government to disclose records upon receiving a written request, except those records that are protected from disclosure pursuant to nine exemptions and three exclusions."

"The current framework for administering UFO secrecy is through these exemptions. They allow the government to withhold certain information when they designate information to have national security importance. The most significant is Exemption 1, which allows agencies to withhold records in the interest of national defense or foreign policy. Also, Exemption 3 allows agencies to withhold records that are specifically exempted from disclosure by statute. Exemption 1 is however, the main national security exemption. The FOIA process has been used by thousands of citizens in their attempt to retrieve information about UFOs. The ongoing process to discover all of what our government knows has, however, proven exceedingly frustrating. Many of the documents that have been released are either irrelevant to the specific requests or are almost entirely redacted as mentioned above."

Source:

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Beebs.....

I don't know that much about Greer, but it seems to me like he is not even worthy of comparison with this legislator's testimony...

You are correct.....

Greer is a known hoaxer whose material is now consigned to the hoax forum on ATS.

Here’s Greer’s most recent appalling effort:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I think if a meeting really did happen between ET and Dwight, it would be better documented all throughout UFO/ET lore.

Uh yeah... well, to the general public, UFO/ET lore is about the least credible supporting evidence you can provide.

The point of this statement, and the only way to get to the bottom of this issue, is to get the general public involved in a very major way. We the people are going to have to demand that the government currently occupying Washington, DC comes out with the truth.

An FOIA request isn't going to do anything at all. Nor are the people that throw their hands up and whine, "Well this is just a watse of time until someone provides the actual document!"

Boo hoo. If you want the actual document, you're going to have to fight for it. It's not going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Just what the heck do you think the government has been doing for the past 70 years? Being honest and transparent?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Beebs.....

This guy, with one video statement, has basically blown every other thing I've seen in "UFOlogy" out of the water.

Unfortunately.....

- There is still no hard evidence

- This is still not a first hand account

- There are significant problems associated with the astronaut statements to which he refers

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. This is cute but what he says doesn't really add anything to the discussion.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

What? He very clearly states he saw the document himself.

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Thanks for posting. This is cute but what he says doesn't really add anything to the discussion.

That's funny, because first hand witness testimony from someone of high public standing is more than enough to prove something in a court of law.

In a nation where the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, under which the military/industrial complex should be subservient, would a challenge in the courts to produce this document, which could be proven to exist by this former legislator, add anything to the discussion?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree with Riposte.

And as for the statements by the astronauts... that is a fairly trivial point.

This legislator is trying to back up those people and gov'ts that have already come forward, by providing his testimony as well.

I still have no idea why so many people discount high-level and astronaut testimony.

How many people can we say are crazy/delusional/not credible? If Obama comes out and says that there are artificial structures on Phobos, what is wrong with that?

How come when Buzz says it, hes crazy?

I just haven't seen good reason to discount astronaut testimony, in fact I was under the impression that astronaut testimony is about as good as it gets... perhaps you have some material that illustrates the problems of credibility with astronaut statements/testimony?

It would be much appreciated for denying ignorance in the future.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Anybody notice the end of video wording?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i like to believe that people, in the long run, are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed I think that people want peace so much, that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it."

Dwight D. Eisenhower
34th President of the
United States of America
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting huh?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

That's funny, because first hand witness testimony from someone of high public standing is more than enough to prove something in a court of law.

In a nation where the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, under which the military/industrial complex should be subservient, would a challenge in the courts to produce this document, which could be proven to exist by this former legislator, add anything to the discussion?

But we are not in a court of law are we. Besides, in a court of law testimony is challenged by the opposing side and it's up to a jury to decide if it is credible.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Let me just start off by saying, this is great! I really think exposing the truths about E.T.s is the first step in a more trustful relationship between the countries Government and the Citizens. I do have some minor concerns about the time frame this is all taking place in. I am concerned because of the New World Financial System... the Goldman Sachs of the world... and our Rights being slowly drowned out. If you guys have not seen this short film called The Orion Conspiracy, please go on youtube and watch it at the following link...

www.youtube.com...

The Orion Conspiracy or National maybe Global Plan is to lunch a hoax extraterrestrial attack on nations to prosper mankind into a space war, putting an end to all wars here on Earth. Although I believe The Orion Conspiracy is a brilliant plan, it is still a mass sacrifice in the name of peace. An example of this can be found in the movie Watch Men. Russia and the United States of America become allies after an Alien attack on Earth. It is true of course... if people are exposed to something so strange and new, they will forget all their differences and prosper to work together in order to obtain more information on the unknown. I believe events such as X Conference and the CNN brief on Extra Terrestrial life are great set ups for such an upcoming event, but we will all have to wait and see what happens.

Ronald Reagan - Threat of ETs among us
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I thought it was a great touch to finish the video off with. It made me smile, especially because of the 'heavy' nature of what the man was talking about.

A fitting quote, one that I had never heard before. It is already one of my favorites... gotta write it down somewhere.

I gotta get some sleep, but I'm hoping this thread reaches 50+ flags by tomorrow sometime. I will be back to bump it for sure.

Thanks again for bringing it to ATS attention, manta78.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

What? He very clearly states he saw the document himself.

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

Riposte.....

Yes.....fair enough

That is a "first hand" account of that document.

But as I think about it, how does he know "that" document was real?

If only we could get a copy to examine.....

If only this whole UFO topic was just a tiny little bit straightforward!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

But we are not in a court of law are we.

I never said we were in a court of law. What does that have to do with anything? I asked you if this man's testimony in a court of law would add anything to the discussion.

it's up to a jury to decide if it is credible.

That's the whole point.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Beebs.....

I agree with Riposte.

As do I, upon review…..see above

And as for the statements by the astronauts... that is a fairly trivial point.

In the context of a statement regarding such a document, I agree.

This legislator is trying to back up those people and gov'ts that have already come forward, by providing his testimony as well.

I hope more people come forward with such statements.

Regarding government info, I have read extensively regarding that topic for many years. The info can be unexplainable, perplexing, startling, confusing, ambiguous, multi-layered, etc… It’s just so hard to really get a cohesive picture of what’s really been going on.

I still have no idea why so many people discount high-level and astronaut testimony.

If you really drill down into the astronaut testimony, you will that see that very little is straightforward.

Here is a current thread for your reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many people can we say are crazy/delusional/not credible?

I’m not sure what you mean by that…..can you please clarify your comment? (many thanks)

If Obama comes out and says that there are artificial structures on Phobos, what is wrong with that?

Again…..I’m not sure what you mean by that…..can you please clarify your comment? (many thanks)

How come when Buzz says it, hes crazy?

I don’t think Aldrin is crazy.

I also know that he didn’t say he saw a UFO & he didn’t say there is a monolith on Phobos.

I just haven't seen good reason to discount astronaut testimony, in fact I was under the impression that astronaut testimony is about as good as it gets... perhaps you have some material that illustrates the problems of credibility with astronaut statements/testimony?

Please see above

It would be much appreciated for denying ignorance in the future.

You are very welcome!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If only we could get a copy to examine.....

The only way to get the document is to go to court. FOIA requests won't work (without going to court), and the government would never release it voluntarily.

That's why this man's statement is so important, because in a court of law it would essentially provide absolute proof that the document exists, which should compel the court to order the document released under a FOIA request, or at the very least, provide a reason for why it can't be released... which is just as good because either way it PROVES the document exists.

I don't know why people think this video statement isn't important. What, do you think the release of some document/evidence by an unknown party is something that qualifies as "adding to the discussion?"

Because I would argue that something like that is almost as worthless as a science fiction novel. You can't really do anything with it when it comes to government disclosure.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Riposte]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

My initial response was about the OP. But let me expand on my reply to you.

This is not true. Your public or social standing doesn't automatically make your testimony any better than anybody else's.

It can't be proven to exist based on this mans testimony alone sorry.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join