It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

For those of you bashing skeptics for criticizing McElroy's claims or for any of you thinks this is important, earth-shattering news, I have a challenge:

Present one piece of evidence or produce a cogent argument that supports McElroy's claims.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

Above is his voting record do a search for House 2003 and you will find his voting record, so this man is the real deal.

This is big news for Disclosure.

searching google for: representative henry mcelroy
yields both ufo sites and legitimate news articles about the man's career in the legislature, so it does appear that his claim regarding his position is legitimate.

what is odd is that he would see this document during a stint in the NH state legislature. I haven't yet found his years of service, save for the news articles showing he was active in the early 2000s. I don't want to say that he's statement is erroneous (intentionally or unintentionally), but I think any critical mind would have to agree that for this document to circulate to him 40-some years after the incident seems bizarre to say the least.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Is this man is the best you can come up with as a confirmation of ETs? He has NO history of anything. Evidently he served a couple years in the NH House and accomplished nothing of note. Yet some in this thread have spoken of him as if he alone is the bullwark of society itsself. Wow.

People, do a Google and Wikipedia search on this guy. The only thing this man has done of note is make a youtube video claiming something he cannot document at all! Thumping your chest and claiming the man to be the great hope for "disclosure", does nothing to advance your case.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Everyone call your news media and visit starpod.org to read Gary Bekkums analysis about this recent story. Call your newspapers spread the news tell Fox to stop sniveling about the failure of the right wing and to report on read news like this UFO ET disclosure issue. Tell your friends get the word out tell as many as you can and it will snowball.

So far the news is not covering this at all,

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Mr McElroy should be praised for his courage to stand before cameras and openly admit to his involvement in the extra-terresterial issue, and not subjected to ridicule.

Is what he did really that brave? He did not go before "cameras" but a single camera and is not speaking to the public at large but a sympathetic audience all too willing to believe anything he says as long as he mentions aliens and cover-ups.

Even if he did do something like a news conference, would that have stopped you saying the stuff you have been saying? I dont think so! That would not change your view in the slightest.

If he is telling the truth, then it is brave because now he will have to deal with people saying liar,wacko,metal,atention seeker etc

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Gutterpus

Is this man is the best you can come up with as a confirmation of ETs? He has NO history of anything. Evidently he served a couple years in the NH House and accomplished nothing of note. Yet some in this thread have spoken of him as if he alone is the bullwark of society itsself. Wow.

People, do a Google and Wikipedia search on this guy. The only thing this man has done of note is make a youtube video claiming something he cannot document at all! Thumping your chest and claiming the man to be the great hope for "disclosure", does nothing to advance your case.

First read all the information about his record

Second you should read all the information about him again

Third you post something after you first learn the facts

Fourth you should come to grips with the reality your about to face.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

For those of you bashing skeptics for criticizing McElroy's claims or for any of you thinks this is important, earth-shattering news, I have a challenge:

Present one piece of evidence or produce a cogent argument that supports McElroy's claims.

Sigh.
Give it some time! It might turn out he is lying. It might turn out that he has more information. It could turn out a number of ways.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is what he did really that brave? He did not go before "cameras" but a single camera and is not speaking to the public at large but a sympathetic audience all too willing to believe anything he says as long as he mentions aliens and cover-ups.

Here's where you lose the point, do you really think he's doing it for believers so to make them happy, does that man look like he's trying to win public following?

But more importantly, as one of those all to willing to believe gullible types (I'm not actually but you seem to want to tar and feather anyone whose belief defies yours) do I see his comments as earth shattering, well for the sake I'd love for everyone to hear them its a on the hope its real but in truth it makes no difference to the whole deal as it can't be proven.

So no, I don't take every thing as the truth, my sig says it all....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Even if he did do something like a news conference, would that have stopped you saying the stuff you have been saying? I dont think so! That would not change your view in the slightest.

So what?

If he had a news-conference and made the same claims, with the same gaping holes in his story, the same lack of evidence and the same paucity of details, then yes, I would have the same criticisms.

However, if he had a press-conference, instead of speaking only to a sympathetic audience, then perhaps we would get answers to some of the questions we have. And if he were willing to make himself available for such scrutiny, then I would agree he was being brave.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If I was a non believer I would be running far away from any debate about the UFO ET issue, once this becomes general knowledge and it appears to be headed that way, the NON believers will be surrounded by an army of people who disagree with them.

You see disclosure is happening and it scared NON believers, but why do NON believers argue when they are fighting a losing cause.

So far the Non believers are losing badly to the UFO community and I would not want to be a NON believer in this day and time.

Non believers will have to find an exit to all the lies they told and people willl demand them to apologize.

I am glad to be a believer
It feels good to be the one with the facts
non believers and debunkers are in for a rough road ahead
it appears Disclosure is on its way and debunkers will run far away and hide when it happens

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well I think I have just as much a right to challenge you as you do to me or anyone else. I challenge you to explain why you insist on evidence in a case that is purely based on what the man says he saw.
You are like demanding scientific evidence from a thread where none is being presented. I'm sure you get that , but it's easier for you to rant and rave and talk about how there's no evidence instead of realising this is just one of those threads where the whole point is based on "the dude is just sayin' what he saw"
Geez, Louise. This is the wrong thread to be demanding scientific evidence on , Rex! Anybody who's read the thread/seen the clip knows it's not like he's a scientist or ever suggested he had evidence in the first place.
Why don't you go to the surface of the sun and demand an air conditioner be brought to keep you feeling comfortable?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I have read his record. Like I said, "nothing of note", except the unsubstantiated claim in the youtube video.

Pray tell, exactly what is it that I need to come to grips with in my future? Aliens? I see lots of aliens...they cross the border with Mexico every day. Now there is evidence of aliens.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Give it some time! It might turn out he is lying. It might turn out that he has more information. It could turn out a number of ways.

How much time do we give him?

He made his claim four days ago. Why not present the evidence then and there? Why wait? Further, he has not said any more information would be forthcoming, so why should we wait and see?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So what?

If he had a news-conference and made the same claims, with the same gaping holes in his story, the same lack of evidence and the same paucity of details, then yes, I would have the same criticisms.

However, if he had a press-conference, instead of speaking only to a sympathetic audience, then perhaps we would get answers to some of the questions we have. And if he were willing to make himself available for such scrutiny, then I would agree he was being brave.

What are these gaping holes you are talking about? So, you think it would be easy for a person like this to hold a huge news conference and talk about this. Im sorry, but it would not be as easy as that, unless you want to go through DP, or something like that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

On come on now, it's a silly game to play and yet again I repeat that this is a man getting something off his chest in my opinion, whether it's true or not will remain a mystery to both sides..

link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Thanks Jay for replying on my behalf. I had actually no intention of replying to him or to any supposed self titled skeptic here. I don't owe anyone of them a living.

Regardless of what they believe or don't believe, its not my problem, and I have no issue with what they say or don't say. The more you engage them, the more you give credibility to such attention seekers who offers nothing. Let them be.

Peace.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

link   

How much time do we give him?

He made his claim four days ago. Why not present the evidence then and there? Why wait? Further, he has not said any more information would be forthcoming, so why should we wait and see?

Four days, is that it!. The way your are going on, i thought it was months lol

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Logically and clearly all the facts are leaning towards Disclosure and towards ET reality. The facts just the facts not your own facts but the actual facts that you read cannot be denied. Non believers please do not make up your own facts to support your deflating attempt to erase history.

If I was a debunker or skeptic I would be worried about my public relations disaster after Disclosure occurs.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Jay-morris

Thanks Jay for replying on my behalf. I had actually no intention of replying to him or to any supposed self titled skeptic here. I don't anyone of them a living.

Regardless of what they believe or don't believe, its not my problem, and I have no issue with they say or don't say. The more you engage them, the more you give credibility to such attention whores who offers nothing. Let them be.

Peace.

Wish i could let it be, but it annoys me too much
Skeptics are good, but there are people out there who love doing this de-bunking rubbish. Love it even more than the thought of ET disclosure. Its sad i know, but thats the way the world is
Saying that, its also good to be skeptical, but de-bunkers and skeptics are completly different in my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks everyone,

It appears this is the real deal and this story is huge, I appreciate all the information you posted about Mcelroy's legitimate history.

I am glad Disclosure is happening. We in the UFO ET field continue to win win win win and win against the debunkers, debunkers are scrambling in crisis mode to catch up with reality

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join