It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw Multiculturism UK.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I feel for you all there, I live in Phoenix, Arizona and that looks very much like our Spanish holiday here.
They want it all from you and they expect it to be free.
'Muslim peacefulness' , this is what it looks like? The religion of peace, what a load of CRAP!

S & F

[edit on 21-5-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

PAKISTAN
THEY ONLY HELPD US WIN TWO WORLD WARS, BLOODY COLONIALS.

Brother; you're knowledge of history is amazing. Because India was only partioned in 1947 (creating Pakistan) and world war one finished in 1918 and W2 in 1945!!! In fact Pakistan only fully emerged as a "stable" state in 1949 en.wikipedia.org...

The help India-Pakistania's gave the allies, came not so much because W2 was much of India-Pakistasns buisness; but rather because they were "obliged" to "give" us support as all their land & government had, (about a century before) been conquered by the technologically more advanced Europeans (i.e. the British). It wasen't all one way, they got "magic" technologies things like railways, modern farming, and of course electricity (to name literally only a few prominent ones).

Originally posted by Johnze

oh yeah and for those that dont understand multi culturism, its because of empires, big global ones.

Sadly it just shows you don't know much about the age of Empires!!! In 1945 less than 0.5% of the U.K population was non-white.

In 1945, Britain's non-white residents numbered in the low thousands. By 1970 they numbered approximately 1.4 million - a third of these children born in the United Kingdom.
news.bbc.co.uk...
Today it's something between 8-10% (depending on whether you take into account illeagles). www.whichfranchise.com...

So go on, "blame the white man". It's such a typical "modern" way of "thinking" (although some would say, it's more: "mass, mainstream, media, pre-programming").

However your assertion that Empire made us multicultral is PURE DESECPTION. But then isn't that what you politically correct do, whenever reality "interfers" with your self-desructive (I mean "progressive") demands for greater multicultalism? (Or greater "cultral fragmentation").
However I'd have thought (if you believe, whatever you believe is good) then you'd surely be proud, that it wasen't the empire that made us multicultral, but rather left-wing ideas, and left-wing electroral needs, of the post 19848 Labour Party. The fact you blame Empire, that wasen't responsible, seems to indicate that you know (that deep down, in your heart of hearts) that more multicultralism is just, plain wrong.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Dock9

I have read a lot of posts from you so I know you are a good guy..... God bless you mate ...

Ha Ha !!!! Trying to unleash anti Islam and got a bit directed at Israel there.

<< 1   >>

join