It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw Multiculturism UK.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
After reviewing THIS wtf should we do?

Screw em..

EDA... The guy who made this vid is the biggest proponent to multi culturism in England...

If Even HE comes a cropper, what hope for the rest??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There's a PLACE for scum like this ...

Relocate them to the Registered Trademark of Victimhood ---- Israel

After all, that's their spiritual home. That's the home of the 'multicultural' scam

Personally, I'd LOVE to see these idiotic Pakistanis strutting their stuff, such as it is, through the streets of Tel Aviv

I'd LOVE to see these morons swapping threats with those old jewish guys who ALSO threaten and posture and spit on everyone ... we're talking literal spit

It would be GOOD for those mouthy jewish kids and settlers to HAVE to live cheek by jowl with these wastes of space

It would be GREAT for israel to have to learn to deal with lunatics as rabid as themselves

Maybe do-gooders could make the news by hiring a leaky tub via which to transport the Fruits of Israel (3rd world rubbish) TO israel

Let 'multicultural' return HOME !

Dump them in israel -- millions of them

Give them all knives

Start up the music

Sound the bell

Last ones standing are the winnahs

(meantime, those Paki muslims hoodlums are giving the You Tube viewing public a great belly-laugh

they're hilariously ridiculous but don't know it

* Pakistani

* Speaking deep Scouse

* trying to walk in imitiation of United States black ghetto thugs

* indeterminate semi shaved heads in imitiation of ..... who ?

And WOW --- groove to a skinny Pakistani trying to roll his hips and walk as if he had watermelons under his armpits

Oooooo. Be scared. Scary midgit Pakistanis a comin'

talking like, ' Y'know what ah mean, man '

yeah man, oh yeah man --- keep saying the word 'man' as your mantra. You never know, if your reluctant white hosts do you the favour of breeding the stupidity out of you, your descendants might actually manage to *BECOME* men, in a few hundred years

Nah, why bother ?

Send them to israel. Send it all to israel ... they could jam them into rockets and fire them at Palestinians

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You get scum like that in every country, in every city, and of every nationality.

A good juridical system is what is needed.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

What happens when the system favours them??

Welcome to England....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I have read a lot of posts from you so I know you are a good guy..... God bless you mate ...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the video because I'm on crappy internet. What's the premise?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

A black guy goes into an asian "area" that the black guy hoped to do away with... Racism....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I never realized this was going on in England. This is the same thing that is
going on here in the US. Only here we have all the illegals trying to take
over everything and saying that this is their land and they are taking it back
for Mexico. In the meantime, the US gives them almost everything that the
average American CAN NOT get. They get free everything while the tax
payers of this country foot the bill. I think it is time for a major purge of the
entire planet to clean out all of the lice and rats and sewage.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

That video speaks volumes

No need for words, is there ?

What's lacking in that video though --- and it's stunning in its absence --- is all that 'muslim peacefulness' we're told about

and what's lacking is the 'respect' that clearly has not been impressed upon that mouthy muslim scum by their UNgrateful muslim parents who're undoubtedly living in FREE housing and being provided FREE money and FREE medicals and FREE education, etc. etc. by the very population compelled to suffer their disgusting presence

And in response to those who will claim those Muslim jerkoffs in the video are 'British citizens' --- great. Great. They're British citizens, courtesy of Zionist-ruled Britain

... so kit them up and fly them out and dump them onto Afghanistan, where they can PROVE how tough they are and how 'British' they are --- by fighting in the Zionist-engineered 'war on terra'

after all, what a shame to waste all that 'muslim toughness' on the streets of Liverpool

let them show us how tough they are

maybe they can beat the Taliban to death with their mouths

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There are scum like that in all colours, races, religions and places... but the only 'asians' that seem to behave like that are the muslims. Other asians just get along with everyone and arent trying to proclaim their religion as the greatest or force conversions and stuff like that.. I do know a lot of muslims that are as british as the flag, but these wan*ers on this film are complete idiots.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Your tax dolars at work... Makes you feel good huh??

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh Please.

Firstly note the political ignorance of these kids...

Have they ever heard of "Bradford Black" or the Race Today collective. Darcus was behind boith of these organisastions back in the day. I remember when tyhe cops beat the crap out of him and he went on TV back in the 70s and was interviewe by Panorama.

And these children are so firm on politics that they do not know of Darcus's relevance to the anti racist struggle inthe UK??

He is not decrying multiculturalism as his uncle CLR James would never have done so. All he is decrying is tangible, thick, stickyand highly offgensive ignorance.

I used to have these sort of kids coming into my youth club down the bum end of junction in Sarf Lundon and guess what. They tried to breeze in without paying and tried to lite up some Callie 'erbs which over time became Sensimillia. What fun, the gamer was how many of then I could give the bum rush to within a minute.. Ahh those were the days - cats and pigieons.

I threw them out physically.

If this is the sum total of the Fundamentalist moslem Jihadi Shock troups we can all sleep peacefully at night unless you leave your underwear on a low clothes line at night.

Trust me they are kids wearing their father's shoes...

I was by far tougher as a kid as I never postured or posed...

They are frankly weak specimens of boyhood.

Idiots come in all races and sizes.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Tiger5]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

They may be kids wearing their fathers shoes but they grow up, become fathers themselves and pass it on to their kids.....

Good times ahead I dont think

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
MultiCulturalism is a natural by-product of Globalisation process .

It is not a regional instance , globally , there is multiculturalism , everywhere .

Exponential Growth Function explains the whole conundrum of over population and it's deadly results .

As usual , one sees the trees but one misses the forest .

Excuse my french , bollox .

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Darcus Howe is the man...

It's sad to see him treated and disrespected like that.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Man .. you guys really have a BIG problem in the UK with so many Pakistanis .. they are known to cause trouble all over the world ..
I am an American .. I can say without a doubt that UK is way too tolerant to such nonsense ..

This would not happen on my streets .. you can bet if the cops are busy .. I or people around would make a citizen's arrest on the spot ..! I'd take them down for crimes of spreading hatred ... no questions asked ..

They carry around a pic of OBL .. block streets ... and say they are not terrorists in the making .. with all the hatred they are spreading ..?
That is enough for the DHS to take them down here in USA ..
You guys in the UK need to do something fast .. wake up or you'll find yourself swimming in a pile of s*&t real soon ..
They video even shows cops just passing by ... rediculous ...

I've been to UK 2-3 times .. and seen first hand how they behave .. never in any other Western country have I seen such blatant display of muslim fundamentalism ..

And for God sake .. please don't call them 'Asians' .. there are other Asians who are not in that radical group ! ...
Make the distinction .. and take care of your Paki problem ASAP ..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Obviously the answer is to hate your fellow man more, not the broken system that encourages such racial hatred, oh no, hate thy neighbour with an ignorant passion like no other!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Multicultralism is a tragedy because it's introducing one set of people, with another, and human nature is not to get along with those who are different, but instead to fight them until they are either completely assimulated or exterminated. In this way it defies common sence, just like Communism is inferior to Capitalism because too works against (the overall true reality) of human nature.
Originally posted by Dock9

There's a PLACE for scum like this ...
Relocate them to the Registered Trademark of Victimhood ---- Israel
After all, that's their spiritual home. That's the home of the 'multicultural' scam

Personally, I'd LOVE to see these idiotic Pakistanis strutting their stuff, such as it is, through the streets of Tel Aviv

No wrong continent! Pakistan (near India) is the home for Pakistania's.

It would be GOOD for those mouthy jewish kids and settlers to HAVE to live cheek by jowl with these wastes of space

It would be GREAT for israel to have to learn to deal with lunatics as rabid as themselves

It's true that Jews have been disroportionately guilty of advocating Communism, www.wake-up-america.net... Multicultralism www.leaderu.com... and the War on Iraq.

However one the thing that is sincerely wicked, about racism is that it brushes, everyone with the same brush. I tend to think (myself) that the White man isn't the most superior race in the world, that migrants (are to their credit) often people with high aspirations (and the intelligence, that come hand in hand with high aspirations). So its hardly surprising certain migrants may become "disroportionately more powerful".
I don't think its a bad thing, providing it really is on the basis of individurals merits.

I do feel Jewish people should be aware, that if they (as an identity) become associated with offering nothing but political hostility, towards anti-migration movements, then there is (in time) still more than enough dirt, that can ensure history will repeat itself (even if it does take maybe even a century?) For the forces of turbalence to reach this far.

However for 2010 I'd say the parells between where this world is now, and the 1925-30 time period, are quite incredible. It's like this whole world has much more in common with the politics of this peoples "decade", than it does with almost any of the other political, time, period.

If 2010 is 1925, then 2030 is 1945 and we know the chaos between those times. Nevermind a week being "a long time in politics"!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah!

# PAKISTAN

THEY ONLY HELPD US WIN TWO WORLD WARS, BLOODY COLONIALS.

oh yeah and for those that dont understand multi culturism, its because of empires, big global ones.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Johnze]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would define multiculturalism as an acknowledgement of other cultures that may exist within the dominant national culture. This means that some primary school children will learn a bit about other cultures as in many places their friends may come from different cultures.

Dear god!

Some peoiple are getting into a complete fit. Multiculturalism is natural and is human.

It does not automaticlly lead to murder or idiocy.

If you do not like jews, Arabs or Whatever ok but blaming multiculturalism is ridiculous. more analysis is necessary. Some people see a handful of Pakistanis idiots and it is a big fuss!

I have seen members of Herut which is now part of the Likud party and have still maintained my faith in Jews!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join