It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Ad: 'Looking for Performers to Chat Nude' listed on British Government Run Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Source

An advertisement seeking kinky webcam stars who have to sit naked behind a camera, talk dirty and do 'other activities' has appeared in a British government run internet site.

Faceclick, a phone-sex company, used the site, Job Centre, to advertise for men, women and couples to perform from home for 100 pounds a day.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hahahhahaha!! That's great. Hey times are tough, like this lady from the article that was quoted as saying:

A woman job-seeker said: 'It is sleazy. But there are a lot of people struggling just now.'

Then you have this guy:

A spokesperson for Rape Crisis Scotland stated: 'Adverts like this validate the notion that sexually exploitative 'work' is an acceptable career.'

I'd love to see the skeletons in that guy's closet. On second thought I probably wouldn't. Face it, sex sells, and as long as there is a human libido, then a career in the field will remain. IMO I do not think it's an unacceptable career.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Indeed I have no problems with such a career choice as long as its being done in a safe and sane manner. As for the ad itself I guess mistakes are going to be made when posting ads, probably some under trained sap who was unfamiliar with the software or someone just out to get a few laughs.

new topics

join